The Truth

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

The guys had a serious talk and it's all about you thinking that you are already on your dreamland. Baro was the one who opened up the topic.

 

Hyung, sorry.”

You know what Baro, the only thing to me is you hide it from us. We're all bestfriends since then. We're like brothers and we always tell everything to each other. But how come you confessed to her all of a sudden?” Jinyoung replied.

Hyung. You know Sae Hee, I mean. I know her well since we're seatmates. We get along very well and I know what she dislikes that's why I keep it. That's why I never talk about it.”

That's why you didn't even tell it to us. And you even confessed to her when she doesn't know anything about her past. Why did you do that? So she cannot reject you easily? So she won't reject you? So she won't dumped you like what she did to me back then.”

No, hyung! It's just that I am scared. Maybe you will find it weird when I tell you that I like her since then.”

So you find me weird also when you guys knew that I like her too.”

 

Sandeul, Gongchan and CNU remained quiet as they feel the tension between the two. Jinyoung was trying to be calm as possible but as moments gone by, he's giving in. Baro too couldn't answer well maybe because it's his hyung.

 

Baro, if you told me earlier. If you told me that you like her, I would be more careful and cautious with my actions. I will let go and you can have her.”

No, hyung. It's not that easy.”

Yes, it's not because of what you did. I never confessed to her since she lost her memory because I know that she will just be confused of her feelings. But look what you did, everything is fcked up.”

Hyung, sorry.”

You even warned me like everyday, 'hyung, you actions, hyung do you know what you are doing' and here you are. You should said me directly. I will let go. You are my friend, you are my brother. I will do that.”

 

Baro really couldn't say anything to Jinyoung since everything he said is correct. He should have done what Jinyoung said. He regretted it and he realized that his confession was really a big mistake.

 

So guys. I came up with my decision after thinking of so many days. I've been actually thinking of it since the day she lost her memory. That's why I don't want you guys to talk about it. The moment Sae Hee's memory come back, I'll leave her with Baro. I will not disturb her again. You guys all know that she hates me back so I should really stay away from her. I will just forget all the memories she created with me. That's simple as that.”

Hyung. You don't need to do that. I will stop my feelings for her.

Hyung! It's not that we don't like Baro for Sae Hee but we accepted what you want already. We met her when she changed and now we know why you love her. We know how much you love her so don't go with your decision.” Sandeul said.

You know guys, everything that is happening now is temporary. The moment she regains her memory, she'll be the same Sae Hee we really know. Right?”

 

CNU was about to say something but then someone knocked on the door so he didn't started talking first. Jinyoung sighed and stood up to open the door. He saw you standing there and got nervous but pretended that everything's fine.

 

Oh, you're awake already? Come on and con------”

I need to leave now.”

Why? Did something happened at home?” You tears started to roll down on your cheeks.

I heard everything. Everything!” Jinyoung was dumbfounded and even all his friends. So all the time they were talking, Sae Hee was listening on the other room. How come they didn't sense that she's not sleeping. The biggest mistake.

I'm leaving. I'll just cover you up to my mom. Thanks and thanks to your mom too.” You headed downstairs quickly.

SAE HEE WAIT! Let me-- WAIT!”

Just let her, Jinyoung.” CNU advised.

But it's late already!”

 

CNU dragged Jinyoung inside the room and locked the door. He was feeling so frustrated. It's not what he like to happen. You quickly find for a cab and instructed the cab driver to your house location. Your mind was really mixed up and you didn't know what to think first. You arrived at your house at 12mn and your mom got shocked seeing you home. You just told her that even though you feel so much sleepy, you really couldn't sleep in their house and felt so uncomfortable so you just decided to just go home instead.

 

Did you go home alone?”

Aniyo. Jinyoung accompanied me. I just told him to drop me off on the corner of the street so he can go back to their house very quick since his friends are still there.”

Oh, that's good and we better sleep now since it's midnight already.”

Umma. Can I sleep beside you. I know you miss appa!”

 

Your mom agreed so you both headed upstairs to the master's bedroom. Your mom get on the bed first and fell asleep very fast. You then switched off the light and the lava lamp on the side table beside the bed. You faced the opposite side and forced to sleep with a confused mind, actually hurt. On the middle of your dreamland, you were crying on your sleep. Your mom woke up because of that so she turned to you and saw tears falling from your eyes. He wiped it and hugged you thinking that you are crying because of your dad.

 

While Jinyoung was the only awake among his friends since he really couldn't sleep because of what happened. He tried to call you several times but you are not answering it. He felt more frustrated and regretted everything.

 

The next day you woke up, you checked your phone and saw missed calls from Jinyoung. You got pissed of that morning so you threw your phone on the bed and headed downstairs to greet your mom. Your mom invited you for breakfast the moment she saw you so you quickly sat on the dining area.

 

Sweetie, you're crying last night.” Of course, you didn't know so you got shocked on what he said. *Why am I even crying on my sleep? Why am I thinking that time? This is embarrassing.* You just smiled at your mom since you didn't know what to say.

Don't worry about your appa. He's fine there!” She uttered and you just nodded as you tried to take a bite from your food.

And sweetie, I saw your phone kept blinking last night.”

Yeah!”

 

You suddenly thought of what happened again last night. You sighed. *It feels like he's playing with my feelings.* You bet that that day will definitely be boring. Same normal boring day. Fast forward to the afternoon, you were just staying on your room doing nothing. Until someone called, you wished it's not Jinyoung or Baro and it's really not. It's Daehyun. You smiled and quickly answered it.

 

Sae Hee, how are you?”

Daehyun-ssi. I'm doing fine? I guess so.” You giggled.

Hey. You told me your free this week. Can we go out on Wednesday?”

Sure!” Without further ado, you answered.

Great! Ah, since I didn't know your house. Can we just meet infront of WM? At 2pm?”

Yeah, sure. See you then!”

Ne, ppyong.”

 

You dropped the call and for you, it's the best part of your boring day. At least, someone tried to make you smile. For the rest of the day, there's no sign of Jinyoung. No texts. No call anymore from him. *FINE.* You just let that day passed. The next day, not expecting but it's just like what happened yesterday. Still no signs from Jinyoung. There's now a gap between you and you told yourself that you should be used to it starting that day. You just think for your activity tomorrow which is going out with Daehyun.