I Shall Visit

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

You brought a chain with you so you can bring down Seyong when you reached the park. You were happily walking and playing with Seyong on the street seems like you don't have any problem. When you reach the park where Jinyoung brought you, it's a bit far but then you really just walked going there, you bring down Seyong to walk with you. While you are busy strolling at the park, a little girl called you.

 

Sae Hee unnie!!”

 

It was the little girl you met before and she still have her puppy with her but this time with her parents also. Hee Jin rushed to you and hugged you. You hugged her and patted her head.

 

How are you little girl? And how's Jinnie?”

We're both okay, unnie and you have a pup also.”

 

You nodded and you let her carry Seyong who looks so cute with your pet. You even took a picture of Seyong and Hee Jin. Then she called her parents, you just smiled at them and bowed as they get closer.

 

Annyeong haseyo, Sae Hee imnida! I met Hee Jin in this park also before and we became friends. Nice meeting you ma'am and sir.”

Omo! We have the same name. I am Jung Sae Hee. Umma of Hee Jin!”

 

You were so amazed by that.

 

Omo! We have the same name. Nice meeting you Mrs. Jung!”

Ne, you too Sae Hee. It feels weird calling my name.” You both laughed at that then suddenly Hee Jin butted on your conversation.

Umma! She has a namja chingu----”

Ah, ani ani. Your oppa is not my namja chingu, just a friend.”

ANIYO. It's your namja chingu and appa. Oppa's name is Jinyoung also.”

WHAT?”

 

You got shocked and uttered that word because of disbelief.

 

Jeongmal? That's nice to hear. Annyeong haseyo, Ms. Sae Hee! Jung Jinyoung-imnida.”

 

You were so dumbfounded and jaw-dropped with that. Hee Jin's parents were already laughing with your epic shock expression and you could hear Hee Jin's giggle also. You asked them if they were really telling the truth so her dad showed you his driver's license and it's really Jung Jinyoung.

 

*Do all Jung Jinyoung are goodlooking?* Michingeoni! Ahhhhh!”

So Sae Hee! You know why we name Hee Jin like that?”

N-ne?”

And you and Jinyoung should name your child with that name also!”

 

You felt so embarrassed on what's really happening. If Jinyoung was with you that time, you will really drown yourself on the river near the park.

 

Unnie, unnie! It says on the dog tag that his name is Seyong?”

Yes, Hee Jin-ah!”

It's a combination of your name also, right? You just changed the spelling so it won't be obvious?”

 

Her parents laughed on their intelligent daughter's conclusion and you suddenly face-palmed because of that. You are as red as a tomato that time you bonded with their family for almost one hour and you felt good meeting new and kind people especially a happy family.

 

Sae Hee. It's getting dark already and we need to go home. How about you? We can bring you home.”

I'll go in a bit, Mrs. Jung. You may now go.” You smiled.

Okay! Can I have your number so we can meet again?”

"Ne!" You gave it to her and...

Bring Jinyoung next time. Maybe in this park again and next time to other places!”

 

You can't do anything but just scratched the back of your head and nodded. You told them to have a group picture with the family by asking other person to take it for you. After that you bid goodbye to the Jung family and just stayed on that bench there with Seyong. That day and that moment were just so epic and weird and you kept on asking yourself if you were just dreaming. “That Jung family. It makes me crazy!” You took your handphone and renamed the photo with “With the Jungs”. It weird-ed you out. You decided to go home too but then a heavy rain poured all of a sudden.

 

OMO! I don't have an umbrella!”

 

You then carried Seyong and ran to find a shed but the shed was too occupied so you just get wet. You tried to call a cab but all cabs were occupied also because of the sudden pouring. Your mom was calling you but you didn't manage to answer it because of your wetness. You then kept on running and running until you find a cab. You instructed the cab driver to your place and kept on saying sorry because you made his backseat wet. When you reached your home, your mom was waiting in your door because she's so worried. You quickly went inside your house. You gave Seyong to your mom.

 

Are you okay, sweetie?”

Yes, umma. Don't worry!” You were really okay so you told your mom the truth.

Umma. Please let Seyong dry his fur because he might get sick!”

 

Your mom nodded and you headed to your room to have a shower. After that you decided to rest first. On the middle of your sleep, your mom woke up since she finished cooking the dinner and Seyong's already dry.

 

Umma, I don't like to eat.”

No, you should. You want umma to eat alone?”

 

You shook your head and suddenly coughed. Your mom checked your body temperature by putting her palm on your forehead.

 

Sae Hee. You have fever. Aigooo. I'll get some soup downstairs, you eat then drink medicine then rest. Wait for me!”

 

Your mom moved faster and in a little while she's back on your room again and elevating your pillow so you could eat.

 

Umma. I don't want. I cant” Your mom could really see your face that you are in pain. But then she still forced you to sip some soup and you had no choice. After that you quickly drink your med so you could rest already.

 

The next day, you were still just lying down on your bed since fever won't go away. Jinyoung was calling you also but then you don't care of anything that time since you are sick. He had training that day so he could not visit you, he just tried to call you again for the nth time after his training.

 

Why no answer?!?!”

Maybe she's asleep.” Baro said.

She's sleeping the whole day?”

Why not? She doesn't have anything to do.”

 

But then Jinyoung was not satisfied with Baro's reason so he still kept on calling you not minding if you'll get annoyed.

 

Hyung! Ppalli! Let's go home now.” Sandeul shouted so Jinyoung quickly get his bag at the same time still waiting for you to answer. He had no choice but to call your mom while on their way home.

 

Good evening, Mrs. Kim. Sorry for disturbing.”

Ne, what is it Jinyoung?”

Just want to ask how's Sae Hee because her phone just kept on ringing and ringing but no answer.”

Ah, sorry for that. Sae Hee was sick since yesterday so she was just resting on her bed until now.”

What? Can I still go there now?”

 

His friends heard what Jinyoung said so they looked at him with an are-you-okay-hyung look since it was really late at night.

 

But it's late already. You can do it tomorrow since it's weekend.”

I won't take long, please.”

Your parents might get worried.”

I live in a dorm and I told it to my dormmates already.”

As if I have a choice?”

 

Jinyoung thanked her and ended the call. Then he just told his friends to sleep and not wait for him when they reach their dorm and he left already. When he arrived at your house, your mom accompanied you on your room. You were sleeping peacefully then Jinyoung...

 

Sae Hee.....” Called you but then you just covered your whole body with blanket. He just smiled since he felt relieve just seeing your face.

Ah, Mrs. Kim, I am going now.”

That fast?”

Ne! I see her face already. I'll just visit tomorrow morning.”

Oh, okay. I will bring you on your dorm.”

Ani, I'm okay.”

No. I will plus Sae hee will just sleep so she won't notice. Kaja so you can rest.”

 

Jinyoung just smiled shyly and nodded. When Jinyoung reached their dorm, all of his friends are sleeping already except Sandeul who's on the kitchen.

 

Why are you still awake?” But Sandeul didn't even answer or face Jinyoung.

YA! LEE JUNGHWAN!”

 

Still no response so he get closer to Sandeul and found out that he's asleep while finding food on the fridge. He then dragged him back to their room and throw him on his bed. After that, he decided to sleep also. That was a long day for Jinyoung. The next day, like what Jinyoung said, he planned to visit you again early in the morning.

 

Hyung! Where are you going?”

Aren't you going out with us later?”

I'll with you next time. Will visit Sae Hee.”

Hyung. We'll go out on the afternoon so you can still join us.”

It's okay. Next time I will and I set the date for the hang out on our house.”

 

Baro really couldn't stop Jinyoung's feelings and he's getting more and more worried what might happened when his seatmate's memory is back. They were all scared that their friend might get hurt and dumped again. When he arrived on your house, your mom was surprised for he was so early.

 

Mrs. Kim, I bought breakfast for us!”

Wooow. This guy! Sae Hee isn't awake yet. Come in!”

 

Seyong, the cute pup, welcomed him also so he quickly carried him as they made their way to your room to wake you up. *What a pretty sleeping beauty* Jinyoung was forever smiling when he saw you already. He then sat on the side of your bed and hold Seyong as the cut pup your face. You moved and quickly hugged the cute pup. You could even feel Seyong on your face but then you suddenly felt something, you feel like you are hugging a hand also. You slightly opened your eyes and saw Jinyoung smiling at you. You got shocked and your mom and Jinyoung were laughing and they didn't notice that Seyong accidentally fell on the floor until you heard a dog's cry.

 

OMO Seyong baby!”

 

You quickly get and hugged him and you kept saying, “Baby, I'm Sorry!” And there's Jinyoung who captured that cute moment with his handphone. You suddenly ran to the bathroom and you almost bumped because the door is still closed. You felt so embarrassed with that. You then brushed your teeth, washed your face and tied your hair. Still you looks like a sick-sleepy kid as you go out of the bathroom.

 

Sweetie. Let's go down now and eat breakfast from Jinyoung. Are you feeling well now?”

Ne, just cough and cold only.”

 

Then you three went downstairs and sat on the dining are as your mom prepared the food and the milk. You then tried to sleep as you wait but then there's silly Jinyoung who placed his hand near your face so if you really fell asleep your head will not hit the table directly and that's what exactly happened.

 

Wake up.

 

You opened your eyes and sighed.

 

You want to sleep more? Did I disturb you? Okay, eat breakfast then you can go back to sleep huh.”

 

You felt guilty with that because he even woke up early to visit you but then you will just sleep so you shook your head and started eating the food and tried to appear awake.

 

Jinyoung. Can you stay with her for today? I need to go somewhere and I couldn't bring Sae Hee because she will just get bored but if you have any schedule, it's fine with me.”

It's okay, Mrs. Kim. I told my friends that I have full-packed schedule today.”

Really? And that's better! Thank you again.”

 

Jinyoung smiled as he watched you eat with your eyes half-closed. An hour had passed and your mom already left. You two were alone on your house.

 

Ah, Jinyoung. I'll just take a bath first. I feel smelly already. Sorry if you are getting bored, you go watch tv first. Sorry, I won't take long.”

Oh go on. Take your time. I'll wait here.”

 

Then you rushed going to your room to take a bath and fix yourself, While Jinyoung saw your photo albums. Because of curiosity, he then get it and looked through it. It was all your pictures. Since you are an only child,they really kept so many photos of you since the day you were born until now.

 

She's a mixture of her dad and mom. No wonder she looks pretty.”

 

Then he started seeing photos when you started playing TaeKwonDo.

 

She's really a namja. Aigoo.”

 

Then he turned the photo albums on the day when your father flew to other county to work. On the pictures, it's really obvious that you were crying and didn't want your father to go.

 

She's such a precious gem.”

 

He was really enjoying looking though the albums until he found the latest one. It's the pictures when you started wearing girly clothes and that was after your accident. Jinyoung really couldn't help but smile at those photos. Finally you're done. You went out of the room and saw Jinyoung who looks so satisfied turning the pages of the album.

 

Jinyoung, why are you smiling?” Jinyoung just nodded and told you to come down so you did and sat beside him.

Ahh, my pictures. I already saw everything on that.”

Jeongmal? So is there any progress or.......”

No.” You pouted.

You can do it.”

 

You just smiled and called Seyong instead. You two played with your cute pup for a long time. You two are taking photos non-stop also with Seyong and you felt so happy with that. It's going lunch time so you suddenly checked the fridge and left Jinyoung for awhile to check if you can eat something there but none.

 

Do you want to eat lunch already?” he asked you since he saw your actions being unease.

Ah, ani, ani.”

Don't fool me. I'll cook for you. Wait for me. Will just buy something outside. Lock the door.”

 

 

You nodded and just stayed on the living room as you waited for him. You suddenly remembered about the Jung family so you decided to tell it to Jinyoung when he returns back. In a litle while, he came back with all the things he bought and asked if he could use the kitchen. Of course, you agreed and followed him since you want to watch him cook.

 

What will you cook? I can help.” You said. “No, thanks. I can manage sick lady. Pasta for lunch!” He rejected you. “But....” “But no and just watch or just prepare plating and the drinks. I brought soda.”

 

You had no choice but to just to what he ordered. You then get the glassed but then you suddenly remembered something. It feels like there's a flash that came into your eyes and you accidentally dropped the glass. Headache struck again.