It's Over

All Of A Sudden Conversion

 

Few days have passed and Jinyoung decided on everything. He went to the gym earlier than anyone so he could wait for your arrival. Minutes have passed and you also arrived and too bad you are with Mi Ae and Young Ae. The tree greeted Jinyoung who's alone on the bench.

 

Sae Hee, after you put your bag inside, go back here.”

 

You nodded and like what he said, you placed your bags on your locker and go back to where he is.

 

JUNG!” You offered a bro fist but then he just pushed your hand down.

Woah, serious today? Why?”

 

Jinyoung gulped as he kept his head down.

 

I.......”

Faster. I want to train now. My friends are waiting.”

I like you.”

 

He then attempted to hold your hand but then you pulled it away instantly. You smirked upon hearing those three words that really hurt your ears.

 

Don't try to continue your plans on courting me because I won't accept any efforts from you. You know who and what I am and you have the nerve to confess to me, JUNG JINYOUNG. You gave meanings to my “yes” to your invitation.”

 

You then pushed him to find your way back to your training room. You left him like that and didn't feel any guilty but you just got pissed on what he did.

 

Sae Hee. What's that?” Your two friends asked since they saw everything from a far but didn't heard anything.

Someone confessed and it ended.” Then you quickly changed clothes for training. When you went out of the shower room, you wondered why the two aren't practicing yet.

 

YA! Why not starting yet? Kaja!”

 

You started your warm up again.

 

Why did you do that?”

Do what Mi Ae?”

Dumped Jinyoung.”

Is it something new? I always dump boys who confess to me. Such a waste of time.”

 

And you all started training. Jinyoung just waited for his friends and the coach to inform him that he won't go training. His friends wondered because that's the first time Jinyoung didn't attend their training. They all searched fro you but you looked like nothing bad happened so they thought that it was not about you why Jinyoung acted like that.

 

Maybe not feeling well.”

 

When their training ended, they went straight back to their dorm to check Jinyoung. He wrapped himself on the blanket and kept thinking if he confessed to early or what he did is correct.

 

HYUNG!” Baro wake him up. He then get up and sat on the bed and his eyes are so puffy.

Did you cry?” Baro joked.

 

But then Jinyoung didn't respond.

 

Our star player is sick.” Sandeul exclaimed as he does the sprout dance.

Your star player just got dumped!”

 

He then covered his body again with blanket.

 

What? Is he on drugs?”

Who has the nerve to dump you, YA, wake up!!!” Shinwoo bugged him.

 

Then suddenly you came up on their minds. Baro shook Jinyoung like forever to talk to him.

 

WAE?”

Is it Sae Hee?”

Ugh!! Ssibal! Shikeurreo!! Jeongmal michigesseo!”

 

Then he went back to sleep leaving more confused. For the next days, Jinyoung felt so awkward whenever he sees you. He never walked with you together going to the gym, never send messages or talk to you. Still, you don't feel any guilt. Just happy and normal. Whenever you see him, you don't talk to him since he could not even meet eyes with you. It's just okay with you, no big deal. No conscience is hurting your ears. Baro is your seatmate but he couldn't even raise that topic because it seems like nothing happened between you and Jinyoung. No awkward moment though you know Baro is very close with Jinyoung.