Chapter 7: Onew's POV FINALLY!

My Flaming Princess

Sorry~

SFI was down and I've recently been busy with other things especially schoolwork, so please forgive me!

>.<

Since it's my turn now, I'll take you to the chapter~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7:  Onew's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Taemin's met this Minju girl.  I should know because everyday when I pick him up from school, he's always blabbing about her.  It actually feels nice knowing Taemin finally befriends a decent person rather than those people who act all fake.

Right after I got out of my last class, I went straight for the car.  Yeah, manager hyung lets me keep my own car to drive and I go to college still.  But hey, everyone's got to have an opportunity of good education, right?  n__n I'm a celebrity but I still like to study my profession.

Anyways, the reason for myhurry to pick up Taemin today is because last night he told me he found out how the bullies who used to pick on him are now falling Minju home everyday.  I got to hurry!

Few minutes later, I finally reached Taemin's school and parked around the curb, where Taemin & I usually agree to meet.  I check my watch.

Oh, good!  Just 5 more minutes until school ends for these youngsters!  ....wait.  Is that them I see running towards here?

What the - omo!  Are those the bullies chasing after them?!

I quickly got up from my seat and managed to reach the back door, opening it wide for Taemin and his friend.

"GET IN, QUICK!"  I yelled out and scrambled back into my seat.  Just as I started the engine, I peered through the rearview mirror and saw the two jumping in the backseat.

Taemin quickly got up and slammed the door shut, yelling, "Drive hyung, drive!" and so I sped past the school.

As soon as those mean-looking boys were out of sight, I slowed down the car to meet the speed limit.

I glanced at the earview mirror again and saw Taemin and his friend sitting properly now with their schoolbags on their laps.  I smiled at the pretty girl.  "Hi, my name is Onew!  Taemin's told me so much about you!"  I chirped up.

This Minju girl stared at me weirdly.  Then Taemin said, "Ah!  I forgot to mention, hyung, that she doesn't know Korean.  It's even harder for the two of us to communicate when I only know how to speak little Chinese conversations here and there..."  and ended with a pout.

"Chinese?  I could live with speaking only Chinese.  Hehe~ I like to study!"  I mindlessly blurted out and chuckled.

Minju's head snapped up as she heard me speak her native language.  Her eyes sparkled with interest.

"Really?!"         (in Chinese from this point)

I nodded sheepishly.  "Hey, I can even tutor you to learn korean with Taemin.  Plus, it'll give Taemin a chance to brush up on his Chinese.  So how about it?"  I offered.

Now I have 2 smiling idiots sitting in the back of my car.  :)

"Yes!  We'll get to understand each other now!" both kids agreed and high fived each other.  [Note:  Taemin said those lines in Korean while Minju said the same in Chinese.]  I continued to chuckle as i drive to our dorm.

 

 

 

"Here's our dorm, Minju!"  I exclaimed as I opened the door and gestured for her to walk in.  As she did so, Taemin pulled me to the side and whispered, "Did you get rid of the SHINee evidence?  I don't want her to know we're famous and scare her off."  [in Korean from this point]

I nodded in reply and gave him a reassuring smile.  "Relax, Taemin-ah.  Hyung's got it covered."  ;)

Taemin playfully rolled his eyes and went ahead of me into the dorm.  I followed him and we both looked at minju eyeing the normal-looking framed pictures that anyone normal would have in their dorm.

While Minju was distracted, Taemin decided to whisper to me some more.

"Yah, hyung.  There's only pictures of me, you, and Jonghyun hyung.  What gives?"

"Those were the only pictures of us which makes us look like a decent family instead of a popular boyband."  I whispered.  Taemin nodded in content, then looked around carefully before whispering again.

"Where are the other hyungs?"

"Ah, Minho won't be back until 10 p.m. for DreamTeam filming, Key's at a DJ fill-in for Super Junior sunbaes, and Jonghyun called me saying he'll be going on an evening date.  Overall, I think they'll all be here by 10:30 p.m."

Again, Taemin nodded in content.  I cleared my throat.

"Now, let's get started!"

 

 

 

We decided to end at 7 p.m.  Together with Taemin, we drove Minju to her house.  As soon as we got there, however, there was no one in her house.

So we decided to watch Minju until one of her relatives comes.  She was really kind to invite us to her house, let alone her bedroom.  I chuckled watching Taemin organize Minju's stuff, which wasn't even much other than the clothes randomly thrown in a pile.

Getting bored, I decided to explore through this huge house of hers.

After walking down through a long hallway, I noticed one door that was opened all the way.  Curious, I slowly peeked inside and had the greatest shock of my life.

There's a marimba in the center of the room.

In fact, there's also a piano, 2 keyboard thingies that look similar to this marimba, a case on a stand, a violin, an electric violin, numerous music books and stands for music sheets, and around one huge corner is a dance floor area with part of the walls decorated with mirrors.

It looked like a mini recording studio with an additional dancing area.  Why does Minju have a room like this?  Look, all the instruments are looking in great condition.

But most importantly, there was the marimba.

I've always wanted to play the marimba!  But I don't know how to play.  :(

"Ah! Onew hyung, why are you - OMO!  A piano~!"  Taemin piped up and dashed across the room to the grand white piano to play with.

"You want to come inside?"  [in Chinese from this point]  I jumped and spun around to find Minju behind me.  She looked back and forh at me and the marimba.  She pointed to it.

"You want to play the marimba, huh?"  I nodded in reply.

"But you don't know how to play, right?"  I sadly nodded my head.

Minju's fce brightened as she thought of something.  "Hey!  How about I teach you how to play as payback for you teaching Korean to me?"  she offered.  OH MY GOD SHE'S THE BEST!!!