Chapter 4 - Jia's turn now! :D No matter what she says, I'm giving her credit!

My Flaming Princess

Boohooo, it's my turn to write now biggrin.gif
Ahhhh, my writing style is clearly different from Nikka's writing style so please pardon me yeah? ^^
Rather than saying that this is a collab fic, it's more like I'm taking a part in it, I don't deserve much of the credit smile.gif



Chapter 4


Key's

"God, you were missing for two whole days Kim Kibum! TWO WHOLE DAYS!" Jonghyun hyung snapped at me the minute I stepped into the hotel room.

Ah... I kind of already knew this would happen.

But why does it have to be Jonghyun hyung lecturing on me?! He's not even the leader, pfft!

"Where the hell did you go? You didn't even call back! Did you get kidnapped by some crazy fangirls?!" Jonghyun hyung went on and on and on.

Blah blah blah.

I knew I should at least say something but I didn't know what to say. I couldn't just tell them Almighty Key got beaten up by some thugs along the corridors of the hotel we were staying at right? They'd probably think I'm joking. And to make it worse, I got beaten up while trying to save a girl who didn't need any help at all.

Aish, I don't need them to laugh at me.

Grabbing a clean towel off the chair and some fresh clothes in my luggage, I headed towards the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going Kim Kibum?" Jonghyun hyung said and stopped me.

"Yah Kibum, explain yourself at the very least?" Minho frowned and said calmly.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I sat down on the bed, tired and drained out. My wounds were still hurting despite having treatment from mysterious girl.

"Where shall I start...?"

"From the beginning of course," Onew hyung finally spoke up.

Taemin dragged a chair and sat down beside Onew hyung.

"I'm fine, I really am. And I didn't get kidnapped by our fans of course," I said and glared at Jonghyun hyung.

Jonghyun hyung just glared back and made a weird sound as he crossed his legs.

"Then where did you go? We couldn't contact you for two whole days! We almost called the police!" Onew hyung cried.

"Ah... about that... um... I..."

"You what?" Jonghyun hyung demanded.

"I haven't told you guys I have friends over here in Taiwan?" I asked, a lie forming in my head.

The four of them shook their head and looked at me weirdly.

"Well, I do!" I said proudly.

"Guys or girls?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"Guys, duh," I rolled my eyes perfectly.

"Anyway, I'm sorry for not informing but two days ago, they called me up and asked me to stay over at their place. I couldn't say no, could I? And so I went," I explained.

Onew hyung's jaw dropped as Taemin scratched his head, confused. Minho frowned and looked doubtful. Jonghyun hyung was debating whether he should believe me or not.

"Why didn't you call or answer our calls then?" Onew hyung asked, looking slightly hurt.

I felt so bad at that instant and sighed immediately.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? My phone's battery went flat and those guys were so crazy partying. Everything happened so quickly. I promise I wouldn't do anything like this again. If I do, I'd call back," I said sincerely.

Jonghyun hyung opened his mouth, wanting to find some fault with me but Onew hyung stopped him just in time.

"Okay Key. We were really worried. We're just glad you came back safe and sound. Right Jonghyun?" Onew hyung smiled and looked at Jonghyun hyung.

"Yeah," Jonghyun hyung said and shrugged, not meeting my eyes.


Humming our song, "Lucifer", I typed it into the search engine. To my dismay, the results I found were SHINee's song, Lucifer and saturn, Lucifer.

"Key! Are you in there?" Jonghyun hyung shouted from the living room.

"Yes! What?" I shouted back.

The five of us were back in Korea and we were slacking and doing nothing in our dorm. Well, the other four were doing nothing but I had something to do.

Jonghyun hyung didn't bother answering back and I didn't bother to ask him what he wanted.

"Hmmm, ah there!" I said and clicked on a link.

I was brought to a website with black and red layouts, just like Lucifer. I scrolled further down and realised that it was a fansite.

Whoa... she has fans...?

I was pretty happy to find that the was a section called "The Lucifer". It probably refers to the mysterious girl.

Taking a deep breath, I clicked on that section and I was instantly brought to a page with that mysterious girl's face.

Smiling to myself, I her cheeks with the cursor of my mouse.

She really is pretty.

"Ah, there's her name!"

'Name: Jiang Min Zhu
Age: 18
Birthday: Unknown
Known as: Lucifer
Place of Birth: Taiwan'

Huh, that's all? What? I expected more information on her! Arghhh!

Ah... then again, she's so enigmatic. I guess even her own fans don't know much about her...


Closing the internet browser and making sure that I had deleted the history, I pushed myself up from my seat and smiled to myself.

"Jiang Min Zhu, a pretty Lucifer."


Minho's

So... I have a stepsister now.

And her name is Jiang Min Zhu.

Thank God I don't have to live with her because I live with the other SHINee members. I usually miss my dad and my hyung but it's all different now that a stepmom and a stepsister are living with us.

"SHINee...?" she asked while I was unpacking her stuff for her.

"No. I'm not SHINee. I'm a member of SHINee. I rap," I said, slightly annoyed by her ignorance.

She doesn't know SHINee...? Which era does she live in?

"I know," she said in chinese.

God, her korean is so poor that I can barely understand her.

"You sing?" she asked again.

"A little. I said I rap right?" I said.

Shrugging her shoulders, she tossed her pillow onto her bed.

Omo, what if she's like our fans? Those crazy and obsessive ones...? I better stop telling her about SHINee.

"SHINee isn't popular," I said.

She turned around and looked at me, puzzled.

Oh yeah, I guess she doesn't understand me.

But she looked pretty cute, all confused and puzzled. Her fair complexion and big eyes attract me the most. But there is absolutely not way I'm going to tell my stepsister she's pretty.

"Hyung!" I shouted, deciding that I should get away from her before she starts asking me crazy questions like some fans do.

"Yep?" Minhyuk hyung appeared by the doorway with a slice of pizza in his hand.

What?! He's been eating when I've been busy unpacking for her?!

"You help Minju with the unpacking. I'm done with it," I said and walked out of the room.

"Minju?" Minhyuk hyung asked.

"Her name sounds like it," I shrugged.

"Oh, that's pretty cute," my hyung said.

"Well, cute fits her," I shrugged again.

Minhyuk hyung's eyes widened as he slapped my back.

"Ow!" I glared and rubbed my back.

"Oh wow Minho. She's our baby sister?" Minhyuk hyung teased.

"Except she's not baby okay? Leave me alone. I'm going back to the dorm after a slice of pizza," I said and walked off before Minhyuk hyung could tease me any further.