Chapter 1 - Minho's diary

My Flaming Princess

Chapter 1 --- Minho’s diary

(Author’s note: Yeah, he’s cool so he owns a diary.)

I was sleeping peacefully in my bedroom of my house. Our manager let us take a vacation for a few days after the Hello promotions. After that, then we automatically have to prepare for SHINee’s 1st Concert.

So I’m just sleeping away in the morning, my brother Minhyuk sleeping as well in the next room beside mine. He told me last night when I came over that our dad had to travel to Taiwan again for a soccer tournament and will be back in 2 weeks. Huh. Funny because his usual international trips last for about a week. I shrugged, realizing that he was on a date with his girlfriend in Taiwan. It’s been a year since they first met.

It’s actually nice to see my dad smiling again. Until last year, my dad had always been strict and solemn. He rarely smiled around anyone except for me and Minhyuk. My mother died when I was born, so I’ve never met her. My father once noticed this, so to make me happy he encouraged me to learn lots of sporting activities. I’ve never thought one day he’d actually let me go join SHINee, a boy band group which is now popular. (:

So now to make it up to him, I will support his relationship. Besides, when I came to Taiwan last month, I met up with Auntie Jiang (that’s what I like to call her). (: She is super nice and caring, and she’s almost like a real mother to me. She said she has a daughter who shares the 1st part of her first name with me. I wanted to meet her, but I was too busy to even try to visit her in school.

As I was dreaming away, suddenly my father bursts into the door, yelling out, “I’m getting married!”

My head jerked up as I spun around from laying on my stomach on my bed, now facing my father with wide eyes. Munhyuk busted into the room, knocking our clumsy father to the floor.

“WHAT!”Minhyuk & I both exclaimed at our father.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, yes, I know. Please forgive me. I'm in a hurry! *speeds off to work*