Chapter 3 - Key's perspective (Haha~ did ou think he owned a diary?)

My Flaming Princess

Chapter 3 --- Key’s POV

(Author’s Note: What? Did you think he owned a diary just because he’s a Diva?)

My mind was too preoccupied to even think about whether I got in or not at Dankook University. That girl I encountered last month is still stuck in my head. I’m currently on my bed, thinking about her and reminiscing on our encounter.

Last month SHINee got to go to a fan party in Taiwan. After the party, our manager let us free for a couple of days before we fly back to Korea. Those were the best 2 days of my life.

The night before our first free day was spent into hours of karaoke and drinking in our hotel room. Although I drank a lot, I pretty much was more sober than everyone else in the room. I simply sat there watching everyone so… drunken crazy. Manager hyung drooled and snored in his sleep. Knowing that Jjong hyung misses his girlfriend, Sekyung noona, he sang his heart out to his S.M. The Ballad’s song Missing You. sleep.gif Aish, this dino puppy! Onew hyung kept laughing at nothing and tripping over…nothing. Taeminnie~ aish, where did he get alcohol?

I glared at Jjong hyung giving Taeminnie more sips of his beer. My poor baby~! These people are crazy! Where’s Minho…? Oh yeah, went to see his Aunt Jiang, the kind lady who’s dating his dad. Lucky him.

Meanwhile, I’m stuck with these drunken idiots!

…I left the hotel after watching Onew hyung trying to pick up a conversation with Manager hyung about chickens. And Manager hyung is sleeping.

Although I was mostly sober, I was still drinking before, so my vision kind of blurred as I was walking on the streets. Along the sidewalk ahead of me, there was a group of Chinese guys bullying this one girl. I got angry even more as I noticed she looked like a middle schooler and the guys look too masculine to even be in school.

(Key starts speaking in Chinese.) “Hey! Stop that! Let her go!” I yelled at the guys as I ran towards the girl and pulled her away from them. “Go - NOW!” I hissed at her right before receiving a punch on the face. I fell to the ground immediately, hearing the little girl run off. Good, she’s safe.

Meanwhile I’m not. ): These huge Chinese men are beating me up for wrecking their plan or scheme. I tried to fight back, but things just got worse.

For them.

“Hey, ain’t that the Lucifer?”

One of the guys have asked and pointed somewhere. Everyone gasped and turned to where he was pointing, which gave me the opportunity to stand up quickly and kick him in the groin. The guy pointing fell down, then the guy behind me started to lunge at me from the corner of my eye.

Suddenly I blinked, and the guy was down on the ground, not moving. I looked up at my savior. Or should I say ‘down’.

Her whisper is the Lucifer~

My eyes widened at her beauty. Her hood had been pulled back, revealing her jet black hair tied back in multiple mini braids. She had a light creamy complexion, her skin glowing underneath the streetlight post. She wore a black hoodie with green lining on the material, which, by the way, looks baggy on her. Her dark blue jeans also look baggy on her, and her light brown boots topped off the bad boy street look. I couldn’t help but think - is she trying to pass as a guy?

Next thing I knew, we were both kicking . Pretty soon, all the bad guys were down and running away from us. Heh, cowards. I turned around to say thank you, but earned a whack behind my head. “Ouch!” I screeched as I rubbed my head, glaring at the ‘Lucifer’ in front of me.

Her captivating eyes managed to glare at me as well. “Hey, don’t be so weak next time! My God, you’re a guy - and you just got your @$$ saved by a girl! Ain’t that embarrassing for you?” she scolded at me. She scolded at me. No one nags at Almighty!

I opened my mouth to yell right back, but my jaw hurts from opening so I closed it back shut. I winced at the pain. It seems this Lucifer girl realized this and held onto me. I was glad because I felt my knees starting to wobble weakly. “Let’s get you back to my place and treat those wounds…” were the last words I heard from her before I went to sleep somehow.

Once I opened my eyes the next day, I found myself in a cozy apartment room. I got up from the couch and noticed my wounds were already treated. I smiled, wanting to thank this Lucifer girl, but once I smelled what was coming from the kitchen, my eyes widened and my smile turned into a frown as I rushed to the kitchen, nagging at this girl. Hehe~ like I said - best 2 days of my life.