Chapter 6: Jia's last turn before Nikka writes again~

My Flaming Princess

Annyeong modu biggrin.gif
Alright, this is the last chapter I'll be writing for now.
Nikka will be taking over until... smile.gif
I've been very very busy. And I still will be very very very busy since I'm having school~
Take care everybody <3



Chapter 6


Taemin's

Dammit! Why does this always happen to me?!

They hadn't beat me up yet but I knew any minute now, their fists would land on my face. I would be thankful if my nose doesn't detach from my face and I wouldn't have to get plastic surgery after that.

Kicking my legs furiously, I struggled to escape from those jerks' clutches.

I didn't even bother begging them to let me go. They'd just humiliate me even more.

Biting my lips and panting harshly, I lifted my face and my eyes met a girl's. She was staring at us with a frown on her face.

I didn't really recognise her from school and she didn't really look korean.

But all I knew was that she had to get out of here.

Before she gets into trouble.


Minju's

Pfft, bullying? Seriously? It still happens?

"Oh... hey, someone's looking."

"What? Who?"

The guys turned to face me and when they did, I stood firmly on the ground and glared at them.

"Get lost!"

Are they telling me to go away?

The poor boy who was caught in their hands, shook his hend and kept jerking his head to the left, as if asking me to run.

Doesn't he want me to save him?

"Yah! Get the hell out of here. Or do you want to play?"

What the hell is he talking about?

"Leave her alone! She's innocent!" the boy shouted.

My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at him with curiosity.

"Shut up! You can't even freaking protect yourself!"

Balling my fingers into two fists, I started to approach the group slowly. The bullies were stunned to see me approaching and the boy was horrified.

"Let go of him," I said.

They obviously didn't get me because all of them just continued to stare at me like their soul had flown out of their body.

"Hello? I said let go of him," I said again and pointed to the boy.

The bullies immediately frowned. One of them took a step closer to me and leaned forward to look at me.

"What do you want? You can't even speak korean well enough."

Whatever.

"I said let go of him. Now," I stared at the huge guy in front of me.

Instead of doing what I had just told them, that stupid guy reached his hand our and flicked my hair for me.

Glaring at him, I clenched my fists tighter and was prepared to hit him in his face.

"Let. Go. Of. Him. Now."

"Aigooo, I don't want to hurt a pretty girl like you," that said again and started playing with the tip of my hair.

What is he? A ert?

At that instant, before any of us could say anything, he was on the ground, his hand clutching onto his left cheek as he whimpered in pain.

"Hyung!" his friends quickly helped him up.

Taking a deep breath, I rubbed the fist that had touched his cheek and looked at that boy.

"Never let your guard down. Not even if your opponent is a girl," I said.


Ha! And I even thought they were something!

Those bullies were quickly taken care of by none other than me. They weren't very difficult because I have fought even tougher guys.

Afraid that I might break their limbs in one way or another, they quickly fled for their lives, leaving me with just that boy.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

Why wouldn't I be okay?

"Are you okay?" I asked him instead.

Blushing slightly, he nodded his head and slowly walked over to where I was standing. Bending down slightly, I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder.

I wasn't going to stay and talk.

I don't stay and talk. That's just who I am.

Turning around, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a small crowd of people watching.

Since when were they there?

"Can we talk?" the boy quickly caught up to me and asked.

I didn't understand what he said and so, I gave him a little shrug. His face immediately lit up as he stood closer to me.

"You don't look like you're korean. Where are you from? Are you a new student?" he asked.

Whoa, way too many questions.

"I'm sorry but I don't understand you," I said.

The boy's eyes widened as he smiled at me.

"I know! You're chinese! Right?" he asked.

Wha-t?

"Oh I'm sorry! Are you chinese?" he asked in chinese.

I was surprised that he was able to speak chinese and I immediately nodded my head.

"You can speak chinese?" I asked excitedly.

"Ummm a little," he shrugged and smiled.

I nodded my head and was pleased to know that there is actually someone in this stupidly huge school that knows chinese.

"Thanks for your help earlier on! You were awesome!" he said, his eyes sparkling.

"Ah... don't mention it," I said, feeling a little shy.

"I know! Let's be friends! I'm Lee Taemin, nice to meet you!" he said.

"I'm Jiang Min Zhu."

"Oh wait, you can just call me Minju if you like," I said, recalling the name my brother, Choi Minho, had given me.


Taemin's

I have had training in Beijing before so I could understand chinese. Not very well but well enough to interact with Minju.

Minju is awesome. I'd honestly consider her my role model if it weren't for Minho hyung.

Despite her shy looks, Minju has the formidable strength (probably stronger than I am) and she's so brave and awesome. I'd like to call her noona if I could but apparently, the two of us are of the same age.

"Oh wow, you're in a higher grade than me," I said when I looked at her class timetable.

So not only is she brave and awesome, she's incredibly smart too...

Minju looked at me, puzzled as she gave a little shrug. It had slipped my mind to talk in chinese again.

"Sorry but I was just thinking how smart you are," I said in broken chinese.

"Ah... I don't really know why I'm a grade higher than I should be," she said.

I didn't really catch what she had said because she was too fast and fluent but I nodded my head anyway.

"Anyway, where are your friends?" I asked.

The two of us were having lunch together. And I was pretty surprised when she didn't look at me like those other girls do.

I'm thinking that she doesn't know who SHINee is and that I'm part of SHINee. Well, she's new to this afteral.

"Friends?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Don't have any," she said.

Huh? Is she kidding me? Why would she have no friends? She's not... me.

"Well, I'm your friend!" I smiled.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Friends huh," she shrugged.

I couldn't help but notice her every little action. The way she picked her chopsticks up and how she chewed her food.

She looked like a girl.

Well, she is a girl.

Even though she's much better at fending off bullies and standing up for herself, she's still new to this school and everything.

"Ah!" I said when an idea popped into my head.

She stopped eating and looked up at me curiously.

"I'll propose something to the school! I'll hang around in your class for a few weeks until you familiarise yourself in this school!" I said excitedly.

Minju tilted her head to the right and looked at me weirdly.

"Ah ah... sorry, I don't know how to explain it to you but... you wouldn't be alone anymore!" I grinned.

"Oh?" she raised her eyebrow.

I nodded my head and pushed the food that Key umma had made for me into my mouth.

"Of course! You have me as your friend afterall!"


Minju's

I didn't know what Taemin was talking about but he seemed pretty excited and happy.

And it is pretty contradicting that some of the girls are coming up to me and introducing themselves to me when I told Taemin during lunch that I didn't have any friends.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yina!" one girl said.

Yina.

"Ni hao. You're chinese right? I'm Seul Eun!" another said.

Seul Eun.

"We saw what you did! You were so awesome standing up to those s!"

Can't understand.

"Did you have lunch with Taemin? Isn't he cute?"

Taemin? What about Taemin?

And those girls went onto blabber whatever they were talking about. They didn't know that I tuning them out. Not only were they loud, they were making my head ache as well.

"OMO! IS THAT TAEMIN? WHAT'S HE DOING OUTSIDE OUR CLASS?"

Obviously I didn't get what she was shouting but I heard Taemin's name and looked up. To my surprise, Taemin was standing outside our class, trying to get my attention.

When he saw me looking his way, he waved and called me out.

"Minju!" he smiled.

"Oh hi. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"The school approved!" he clapped his hands.

Of...?

"Oh, that's good," I smiled and nodded my head even though I wasn't sure what he was talking about.

"Do they like you?" I stuck my thumb at those girls and asked.

Taemin looked at me in a funny way and looked at those girls.

"Umm... I wouldn't say like, it's different," he said.

Awww, is he being shy about this?

He's actually pretty cute, I kind of know why girls like him.

"Anyway, is there something I can help you with?" he asked.

I pondered for a few moments before nodding my head earnestly.

"Teach me korean! Please!"