Thoughts on the Plane

The Language Complex [Discontinued Story]

______ POV (Moving Day)

Ahh~ It's finally time...

I looked out the window. Hm ... it's such a good traveling day today.

I searched my room for my iPod and scrolled to "Seoul Song" by SNSD and Super Junior.

"MOM~ Is everything packed & secured?" I gotta make sure everything was secure.

"Mom?" I went down the hallway into her room. I see her in her bed, not even properly resting. Her feet are where her pillows should be, and the blanket is tilted towards the floor.

Oh mom ... how I forgot you got drunk .... again. If she were to just cut down and be there for me .... It doesn't matter, she's a lost cause regardless.

"Mom..." I walked towards her and poked at her sides. "I'm leaving in 15 minutes..." I shook her lightly, then increased the force put into getting her up. And still nothing worked. I checked her pulse to even make sure she's alive. She is, don't worry.

"Whatever. I'm letting dad deal with you."

 

I headed back into my room and went to my me2day. There, was a reply from last night I presume.

"Reply: Contact me when in Seoul. I'll tell you everything. ㅎㅎ"

Wow that's the first time he ever wrote back to me in English since he added me ....

I looked at my clock again. 9:30AM.

It should be 11:30PM in Korea .... maybe I can get a hold of him ....

Without thinking, my hands typed the words from right out of my ... body?

"Can you promise me that our friendship can grow while I'm there? Nothing strange, nothing awkward, everything is normal."

Sent.

OH ! I SHOULD BE AT THE AIRPORT IN 10 MINUTES!

I grabbed my laptop, the charger, and basically everything from my room excluding the bed and furnishings and raced down the stairs. Passing by my mom's room stopped me at my tracks.

"Mom ..." She's still passed out in the exact position I left her in.

"BYE MOM! SEE YOU NEVER!"

Although my mom never cared, I know my dad does. I grabbed the pen and paper from the top of my mom's drawer and wrote with care in a time-consuming situation.

"Dad,

          This is going to be a really good oppurtunity for me. Let me know when you get this and call me when I'm there. I know you're at work and can't send me off .... but take care okay?

                                                                                       Sincerely,  ___________"

Dad ..... the only person who gets me. But this horrible place .... I just can't stand it.

I walked out of the house and there waited a taxi. I paid him $5 extra to get me to the airport fast and it worked by a little bit. Whatever.

At least I made it. I haven't been in the airport in the longest time, so being lost was highly expected. Once I got checked in, I walked around to find some food. There I stumbled across a Starbucks.

The Starbucks lady looked like she was in no mood for social interaction but yet she faked a horrible smile.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The level of enthusiasm "glowed."

"O-one ... grande caramel frappe please." Honestly speaking, she did scare me enough to make my voice crack.

She put more effort into making my order. I guess I just had to leave sooner cause of the line behind me. "I'm sorry how many do you want?"

Rather than saying it now, I just made a finger gesture of the number 1.

She went back to her unenthusiastic state "......... okay ........... $5.16 please. Name?"

"Kai" hehe I always wanted to use a K-pop idol name for Starbucks!

The Starbucks lady looked up at me with a furrowed eyebrow "Can you spell that for me?"

This lady wants a smacking doesn't she?

I enunciated with a smidge of sarcasm to make it clear.

She barely noticed, proving how little she bothered. "Okay then, please wait on the side."

I felt someone's breath dangerously close to my ear ...

"Don't piss off the good people now, alright sweetheart?" This ert started to chuckle what the hell.

"Saekki (새끼)" bless you GDragon for your 'That XX' song otherwise I wouldn't have ever known.

"Not very friendly eh?" I didn't bother getting a good glance at his face. Although if he ever intends on approaching me again I need a description for the cops, so I looked back.

Damn you oh great heaven, for his eyes were ovaries-exploding worthy, but the rest of his face was covered by a rather thick, black circle scarf.

I grabbed my frappe and sped walked to the furthest corner of the airport and sat down with relief to my calves and thighs.

Okay I should be inside the plane soon .... OH! DID HE REPLY?!

I grabbed my laptop from my carrier bag, and thankfully to new technology my homepage opened up in 10 seconds. My hands couldn't type as fast to look at any possible replies.

"Reply: Before I make that promise, I need to tell you everything.... Once you understand, I'll be able to do everything you ask me to do~ I'm that dedicated :P"

"I need to tell you everything." Oh god .... is he one of them??

"Once you understand, I'll be able to do everything you ask me to do" What more do I need to know?

I looked down at the time on the bottom right corner of the laptop screen.

! THE PLANE IS LEAVING SOON!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, subscribe, say hello, do something~ ktnxbye <3