Arrival = Survival

The Language Complex [Discontinued Story]

Recap!

He started leaning toward me, with that paralyzing glare of his I can't lean backward anymore.

"Or am I going to have to show you incentives to why I should be locked in your heart?"

All of a sudden there were quick movements! I'm closing my eyes tightly for this .......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to look and see that Jaejoong is not in his seat. What the hell? I didn't feel him walk past my chair either. I looked around and saw Jae grab this man who looked like he had a wallet. But wait a minute .....

WHAT?!? MY WALLET?!? I sprung to my bag and realized that my wallet was gone. YES THAT'S MY WALLET YOU ER. Only I would have a customized SHINee zipper on my wallet. Weird? Indeed. Pricy? Of Course. Worth it? HELL YEAH.

"What the hell?!?" Before I started yelling everyone already noticed Jae having this grip on the guys shirt.

"I think its best that you return the wallet and give compensation for causing a scene in this airplane. Accept that offer while I'm still being nice." Jaejoong said with more fury in his eyes and skin in his hands.

The er just lifted his hand in immediate surrender. I looked at him, taking back my wallet, with a face saying "You didn't stand a chance anyways." Well I didn't even realize that it was gone but .... I'm glad its back at least? Right?

My eyes came back to its senses realizing that a small paparazzi group had taken photos.

"Jaejoong-sshi! That's enough. He already returned it so let go." He still held onto him. What's weird though is that why he'd do this? I mean ..... could this have been planned?

"He's forgetting one detail." He let go of the guy, pushing him to his knees in front of me.

"Hurry up! Go apologize now!" Jae tried to keep quiet.

The guy just looked up at me as if I was a gangleader and I was sentencing his death or something.

"NOW!" Jaejoong went into rage but Yoochun-sshi and Junsu-sshi had held him back.

"S-sorry!" This weak one held out to me two 10,000 won bills to me (equals to around $20 in US dollars) "Please accept this and don't have your boyfriend kill me."

Back up. Boyfriend? Oh ho ho this freaking guy. My love for Jae went down the toilet once he started having a fit to me.

"Watch your mouth! He's not my boyfriend! Now get out of my sight." I shoo-ed him off.

"Now everyone! If you have a life to get back to I'd suggest you guys staying out of mine." People just went back to regular business. The flight attendants didn't do crap. What great service! You know I'm kidding right? Screw not having a sarcasm font. (>>;)

 

I hopped back onto my seat hoping to just clear my head. But that didn't work out. I mean more and more questions just filled in my head.

Why was he so angry?

He doesn't like me at all and yet he went through a lot that can ruin his image just to get my wallet and an extra $20 back.

Should I just ask him now? Ugh screw you good conscience.

I opened my eyes to see that Jaejoong's been going through my wallet.

"THE HELL MAN! I grabbed it back hoping that he wouldn't see my Ryeowook photocard, my Yesung photocard, my Taemin photocard and most importantly my--

"A Jonghyun collage picture pin button? Really?" Jae found out. Damn.

"What's wrong? Disappointed that you aren't in my wallet?" Mocking an idol is really new to me.

"I'm not worried. I already promised you that you'll have me in your heart. After all, saving your wallet just made you become fascinated by me didn't it?" He's relaxing on his chair like he's so boss. (if you guys don't get my slang, it's similar to acting so like he's "all that")

"You lost you're chances trying to hit on me." O_O damn ittttt~ I meant to keep that within my mind tvym!

I peeked over and he looks like he's ........... daydreaming.

Like he was going to catch his prey he sulked closer to me, keeping his deliciously brown-- AHEM I MEAN!! his dagger eyes on me at all times. It's causing major blushing and awkwardness right now.

"Don't tell me that this isn't working?" I hear loads of sarcasm in that. He moved in even closer. This is such a joy raiser but at the same time a joy killer too. LOL.

"Cause I can do better...." Jae says so seductively. Wanna know what I'm doing? Shivering. Them words are like ice cubes going down my shirt!

He brushed my hair from my face, taking a better look at me. He tucked my hair behind my ear.

Oh dear lord.

Jaejoong's POV

This girl is fun to tease. Out of all who try to flirt with me, flirting with her is much more amusing.

Now to get a better look of that face .....

-reveals most of her face-

Not the worst that I've seen. I gotta admit though: she does look cute when embarrassed. Maybe I just turned the power on too high.

"Hyung! Stop ganging up on cute little girls!" Junsu said.

"Yeah hyung, she really doesn't seem interested in you." Yoochun said.

"Ugh. Whatever." Just sleep it off till we land.

__________'s POV

THANK YOU MY LOVABLE DOLPHIN. YOOCHUN YOU KNOW MAN. YOU DO ..... partially.

My plan for this new change is to not be intimidated by no one. Not even the famous ones. He won't get what he wants from me. But its just so damn tempting.

Okay ... Kihyun Kihyun Kihyun. I will see you & have you be that one friend who I can trust.

Looks like Jaejoong's sleeping. I guess I should just continue watching my drama~ Old dramas ftw. Coffee Prince! again! :D

Nobody's POV

She's a sleeper! She slept after 2 episodes. Its not a lot of detail to how long the plane ride is right? Well so far everything lasted for 4 hours going to 5 hours. This leave 10 hours of sleep left~

They use that time well to sleep ^^

10 hours later, nothing much happens. The food showed up like twice in that 10 hours. The captain announces that it's time to leave the airplane & gives his greetings.

_______'s POV

I'm getting up to get my bag from the cabinet from the top. LIKE DUDE I'M IN SEOUL NOW.

I'm rushing out of here right, because I'm one of the last few people to leave the plane. THEN!

I feel this sharp & long tug on my waist to the hallway where the bathrooms are.

"Ya! What the hell?!" My eyes were covered and the person moves from the back of me to the front of me.

"You won't say a thing, you understand?" Oh god. This guy.

It's the guy who tried to take my wallet. .

"You're little boyfriend isn't here to help you now." I just want to fight this guy, but he's stronger than what I expected. He's a bony one.

"Just one simple thing. I just wanted the wallet." He's thinking he's all that too. Damn this was the ONE thing I wanted to avoid. Well other things too but yeah. Damn all this for a wallet.

But you know what? MY SHINEE WALLET. I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.

But then before anything more happened, guess who came to my rescue?

Nope not Jaejoong. It's Jaejoong & Yoochun.

They grabbed him, punched him multiple times. During this gang beating they asked me questions....

"Are you okay ______-sshi?" O__________O I wonder how they found out my name. Maybe I forgot that I told them? I don't know.

"I-I'm fine. Let me at him now!" I soooo wanted to join this right now. Killing bishes.

They roughed him up nicely for me to do the final blow.

I'm a beast at hurting people. All my frustrations, loneliness, bottled sadness into one.

They see me hitting him for over 10 minutes, and for a wallet only, it was too much to handle. They tried to pull me off of him. But I just broke down ...... I cried before they tried to stop me from punching. From there, I closed my eyes. Waiting for all this to end. I felt someone hold onto me, a full on hug, but I let that go since I'm bawling my eyes out.

All I heard was "Hyung! The police are here." Junsu I believe said that. No wonder he wasn't with them.

We all walked out of the plane together. I'm trying to pull myself together. That er is no where to be seen.

They had me sit down inside the airport, but since my eyes are fogged by tears I didn't even get a chance to look around yet. Yoochun handed me a tissue. He and Jae and Junsu are disguised to avoid attraction.

"Are you okay now ________-sshi?" Junsu cares. I really like him for that.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I don't know why I started crying in the first place. Ahahaha." I'm trying to lighten it up here. It's not working much.

"You should of been more careful. What? Do you think that by going to a new country that everyone there will be nicer?" Jae is giving me a harsh lecture.

"GO AWAY! I don't need this now. I might as well walk around Seoul all day." I stood up, then one of the 3 gave me a firm yet gentle grip on my wrist.

"I think it's best if we you to where you need to go." Surprisingly Jaejoong said that. Wow he cares! <-- See my sarcasm?

"I'm fine thanks. That guy just caught me off guard." I'm hesitating.

"I agree with Jaejoong hyung on this one." Yoochun stood up, following with Junsu.

I'm looking at them like "Why would you guys, especially you Hallyu Korean idols, want to an American girl around? When you can be out drinking and having fun?" I said that to them too.

"Our image wasn't acting you know. We have hearts." Jaejoong tries to emphasize.

"I believe THEY have hearts." Pointing to Yoosu.

"You ditz. I'm not cold hearted! I'm hot hearted! Who's wanting to make your heart warmer." He winked at me.

BLUSH MOMENT. Gahh you Jaejoong with your ways to woo a girl.

"Okay whatever. Can you guys lead me to my university dorm?" I asked.

"Sure!" Junsu says.

"Which university?" Yoochun says.

"NaeSeoul.." (Like the name? If you wrote that in Korean it'd be 내서울. Since Seoul sounds like "soul" then I'd roughly translate it to mean "My Soul" ;D)

They looked at me wide eyed.

"That's my university too ......" Jaejoong did not say that. Okay he did. DAMNNNNNN~!

"Let's start moving." Everyone starts walking to the parking lot. I can't help but feel fascinated by how big Incheon airport is.

Then I realized. I have internet connection. Once I got into that car. Oh ho ho. I wrote to Kihyun as fast as I could.

"Oppa! I'm here! I'm gonna head out to my university first. Please reply fast!" -send-

Ahh its more peaceful once I left that airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made the changes & made the chapter longer. You're welcome :D Don't hate on me not updating as fast as I can. I wonder how regulars here do it. ANYWAYS! Here's what to expect in the next chapter:

Songs!

New Roommate~

More idols? :v

Less idols? D:

Idols~ ^w^

Please comment! I need replies to make me a better writer!