Igniting the Flames

The Language Complex [Discontinued Story]

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR BEFOREHAND. This fanfic will involve some comments and/or opinions about the SM lawsuit and such. So no bashing.

 

Also you guys I DID write another fanfic in the making. But it's on a different username on AFF. If you guys can find it then you're awesome. LOL Hint Hint: Its on an account that has only 1 fanfic like this one. omg thats a horrible hint but its close enough. ^^;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is strange... I've been walking around the SM building for years and I come across this place now."

You see ... my new plan was to intentionally bring ______ to this restaurant (since it's basically dead in here so it's safe for me) to see her without seeing me. How did I get her number? it was on the me2day account because she signs onto me2day with the app on her phone. hurhur.

The only thing I need to figure out now is how to lure her into the restaurant. OTL

Of course she won't answer a stranger message. Plus if i mention me then she'll be hurt either  way. This .

................... I'll think of something later. Right now I'm hungry.

-phone rings- The caller ID says "Taemin-ah"

"Yeoboseyo?" I whispered incase there's some sasaeng fans.

"Hyung where are you?! Break time is almost over!" He screamed in my ear. I think other fans caught him outside.

"YAH! HUSH UP! I'll be back soon." I realized how loud I was getting and hid in this space between the restaurant and another building.

"Will you bring me something to eat hyung?" Taemin was requesting food ......... the 3rd time today.

"BRING ME CHICKEN JONGHYUN-AH." I don't have to mention who said this right?

"I'M BRINGING YOU BOTH BITTER TEA AND THAT'S FINAL. GOOD BYE." I hung up.

Anyways I WAS gonna go inside the restaurant until..........

I saw ........

my hyungs......

JAEJOONG YOOCHUN AND JUNSU.

I'M IN PURE SHOCK FIRST OF ALL, I HAVENT SEEN THEM SINCE THE LAWSUIT. AND THEY'RE IN SM TERRITORY It's not close but its not far either. I don't mind it but they'll get caught by sasaeng fans and scandals would occur and I love my hyungs as much as SM...

I really do miss them.

How am I getting out of this?

I.... I - I SHOULD PROBABLY GO FIND ANOTHER RESTAURANT.

But wait a minute.

Why did they bother to come this close to the headquarters?

Hmm ... maybe I should do some spying?

Okay so spying it is.

I hid behind the blue pillar. It's actually pretty nice looking-- wait I should focus.

"AHHHH THE BLUE PILLAR." I heard someone groan out.

I turned around. This girl was stretching her arms and had this nervousness I'd notice everywhere (being an idol and all). This girl is pretty cute though. If she's going into this restaurant then I'd like to order something too~

Damn it. She's coming this way. What if she's a fan?! I should just turn my head to this pillar.

-ring ding dong ring ding dong- "Key baby" ....... no one has to know.

"Ye--"

""JONGHYUNNNN. TAEMIN'S NAGGING ME TO MAKE HIM MORE FOOD BUT WE DON'T HAVE MEAT AND BANANA MILK." I can hear a ruckus in the background.

"TELL HIM TO GET REGULAR MILK DAMN IT. OR STRAWBERRY MILK. AISH WHATEVER I'LL BUY IT. I'M HANGING UP."

"bye bye baby~" ............ everyone knows about this don't they?

"Umm ... excuse me" Damn it. She found me.

I gripped my hat closely.

"This is a pretty quiet street so if you don't mind...." She tried looking at my eyes but i won't let her.

"A-Arasseo. I'll be on my way." I walked over to the next store and turned right back as soon as she left.

But wait.

She went into the restaurant.

The hyungs are in the restaurant.

What if she's a fan and she'll ruin everything!

I rushed back to the restaurant door to save the hyungs!

That was until...

"Oppas annyeonghaseyo!" She bowed and hugged all of them. Except Jaejoong hyung.

What is she? Their stylists?

 

_________'s POV

 

"_________-ah! Ready to explore Seoul?" Yoochun patted me on the back.

"OF COURSE! Let me just buy some delicious food~" I eyed the variety of food. I question why no one is here because these are AMAZING.

"OOH~ I'll get ddeokbokki and japchae!!" I picked it up from the heater and placed it on the cashier counter.

"Excuse me! Is someone here?" I looked around the back.

"Coming! Hold on please." Ah it's an Ahjumeoni? (아주머니)

"Ne~ These will total to 8000 won. But for you I'll include this cute Hello Kitty bag free of charge." She sounds genuine.

"Jeongmalyo?! (정말요?!)" She presented the bag and it's cute! :3

"Hold on please ahjumeoni." I was reaching for my wallet.

"Ya __________-ah don't you want water with that for the spicyness?" Junsu pointed to the fridge.

"No I'm good oppa. Thank you though." I turned back to see that Yoochun paid for my food.

"YAH PARK YOOCHUN. I CAN HANDLE PAYING MY OWN BILL." I pinched his arm.

"AH AH IT HURTS." He rubbed his arm & slapped my fingers away.

"Watch Park Yoochun! I'll sneak back the money somehow!" I gave him the eye glare.

He's afraid. Okay not really. But I tried.

"You guys seem like a cute couple. I'll also include these small cans of soda for the both of you, free of charge." She grabbed the sodas and put it in the bag.

"Eh?! Ahjumeoni, we're not--"

"Thank you ahjumeoni. We'll enjoy it with the meal." HE PUT HIS ARM ON MY SHOULDER AND WE WALKED AWAY.

ASDFGHKL.

We sat back down again.

Our seating arrangement was Yoochun on my right, Junsu in front of Yoochun and Jaejoong in front of me.

I have to be honest here. I. am. hungry.

SO. I basically mixed the japchae & ddeokbokki and helped myself :3

I looked up with a mouth full of noodles to see them all staring at me.

I had to finish up with my chewing and see what was going on. "W-why are you staring at me like that?"

"You eat like a beast." Jaejoong scoffed.

"OOOOH DO YOU GUYS KNOW BEAST?!" I slammed my hands on the table.

I think I scared them because they just went all ??? on me.

"Okay wrong time to ask I see." I finished up my last few bites of my food.

"Who would of thought that there would be people in this world who eats probably 2 pounds of food in under 1 minute." OBVIOUSLYY Jaejoong has never tried that so he doesn't know of its awesomeness~

"By the way ________." Junsu said.

"Yeah oppa?"

"Do you have any social networking accounts?" He asked.

"Actually I do! I have from the US: Facebook, Twitter, don't worry oppas I follow you :P and Tumblr and a me2day! Since I have my visa I might try getting a Cyworld too."

"Well then I'll just be following back on twitter later~ username?" He handed me his blackberry and it implied going to the search box & typing my username.

"Here you go Junsu oppa." He clicked follow.

Hehehe I bagged up a rising god of the east!

Then it hit me. Kihyun!

"OH MY GOD SUN." I threw my laptop case bag on the table & took out my laptop.

"Aish people are still using that line I said. Hahaha." Obviously Junsu's signature laugh and humor is still intact. ^^

"Lemme see if I have any replies from him." Me2day is my homepage.

"Who?" Yoochun asked.

"Chong Kihyun. He's my best friend basically. He lives in Korea so hopefully we'll be able to meet in person finally." Nope no replies from Kihyun :/

"Ya ya ya. That's enough. Let's get going." Jaejoong was pushy.

"Arasseo Arasseo." I packed up my food and such.

"You know? If you really do want to meet him, try using that phone number over there." Junsu pointed me to this phone number that I can text hopefully. BUT WAE HAVEN'T I DISCOVERED IT BEFORE?!

"YOU'RE SUCH AN EAGLE WITH THOSE EYES OF YOURS JUNSU. GOMAWO." I hugged Junsu sooo tight that he took a while returning the hug. Heheh he returned the hug! :D

"Let's go~" Yoochun excitedly stated.

"So you can have your spazz attacks on SHINee and other groups and forget about us." Jaejoong sighed.

We were partially out of the restaurant.

"You guys must be crazy! I love you guys! But ....."

"You're a supporter of the 5 of us right? Not just the 3 of us?" Jaejoong kinda forced that onto me.

".........Yeah." They all can see right through me with these things.

"Don't worry ________-ah. You're not the only one." All 3 of them said that in unison.

"Tell me oppas." They all turned around to look at me.

"Do you miss Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa at least? Would you do anything to be able to tell them how much you love them both?"

They all looked down into deep thought.

"_________. I'll let you know before the news stations know. When Changmin and I were filming our dramas. I literally wanted to bust through the set walls in order to talk to him." Yoochun confessed.

"I watched Before U Go loads of times and cried believing that those lyrics referred to us." Junsu confessed after.

Jaejoong was the last to say something.

"I..... I had what I had to do. But I never ever not once forgotten about my dongsaengs. They left their marks in my heart. I..... I want them to secretly contact me and we can just talk about the old times and maybe .... make this work." Jae sounded cold in the beginning but now I know about his true thoughts.

Really. The times he doesn't tease me I really fall for him. TV5XQ left their marks in my heart as well.

All I did was stare with teary eyes.

"Mianhae oppas. It wasn't my place to ask something so bold."

"You know? As long as you stay faithful to us, we'll do the same for you." Yoochun cheered me up.

"Now today let's just have fun arasseo?!" Yoochun pinched my cheeks and took his pointer fingers and formed a smile on my face.

We all left the restaurant, heading to ......... just about everywhere.

 

Jonghyun's POV

.......................................

I listened to everything they said.

They miss the other hyungs.

What should I do?

My heart is hurting while listening to them.

This would change everything if left noticed.

But I can't leave this alone too.

What's worse? I listened in on the conversations inside the restaurant.

It's _________. The girl I talk to on me2day, the one who is patiently waiting for me, the one who can't find out my secrets, the one who I fell for.

She's more beautiful in person. How can I even think about rejecting someone like that? With an appearance of an angel and a heart of my ideal girl? Because this secret can destory everything!!

Damn it she also found my number. ASDFGHJKL. Darn it using the app on my blackberry. >___________>

My head hurts. I need to go home. Forget food.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?! I missed you guys too ):

If you are against JYJ in this SM dispute, there's an unsubscribe button. While you are a Homin stan, I'm a TV5XQ stan.

So subscribe, comment & love my fail attempts for a fanfic. MUAHS.