Party? No!

University Troubles

Deciding on what to do was the hardest decision that Jonghyung has to make in his whole University life. All the people he hung out with always asks him what to do and where he wants to go next. The fact that this happens irritates him and get an impression that they are getting bored, which he hates deeply. Boring is a bad word for him. He just says 'whatever' to cooly avoid people asking him. Jonghyun and Onew were sitting in the coffee shop, just having some lunch before going back home. It was the start of the weekend, Friday. Best day of the week for most people, especially for Jjong. Friday was the start of the parties, hang outs and more of those crazy stuff students get up to. But tonight, Jonghyun was not in the mood for any of that. He wanted to stay in today. Onew disagreed completely.

"Oh my god, why not?! We could use a party without the other guys" The three remaining people had their own plans. The oldest 2 were always left out at situations like this. They were always teased to being ahjussis hence the small s between the youngest and the oldest. Jonghyun was still hesistant on Onew's constant persuasion. His cappucino got cold and his garlic panini was left unfinished while he thought of an answer. Still, he kept his ground.

"Scrap that. Just sleep at my place. It'll be better in my opinion." Jonghyun smiled slightly at Onew which kept his un-amused face. Onew took Jonghyun's panini and munched on it with a few big bites before he could properly answer. He was always the one who ate their leftovers.

"Are you serious?! Are you really serious with this?!" Jonghyun laughed at Onew's reaction and nodded 'yes'. They were gonna have a hard night. Onew noticed that the other boy was serious with his dumb idea and Jonghyun was keeping his innocent image while he waited for his hyung to answer. Onew gave up and stood up to straighten himself up.

"OKAY! We'll just do that. I'll invite some girl friends to make the atmosphere enjoyable at least." Onew scratched his head and took his phone out. Looking through his contacts he muttered an "Aiggoo~ this guy.." Showing his disappoint. However, he found someone in his contact list and looked up at Jonghyun with a smile. He just knew that Onew hyung will do some crazy things. Onew placed his phone over his ear while he waited for an answer. Jonghyun didn't know who it was but he hope that it won't be some random that he haven't met. After some time, Onew heard the girl's voice.

"Hello? Taeyeon?" There, it clicked. Jonghyun just knew Onew wanted to spend time with her. Jonghyun was making 'lovey dovey' faces to annoy his hyung. Onew smacked the guy with his palm and kept his voice to that 'y phone voice' that Onew was always boasting. Basically, it was just a lower version of his voice. Jonghyun was just waiting for that epic voice crack.

For about 3 minutes of small talk on the phone, Onew finally got the 'Jonghyun wanted to invite some people to his dorm, it would be lonely with only us two there so if you could come, we should all hang out there' He was not done yet 'You should invite the other girls too if they want to come. Haven't seen you guys for quite a while' This was what amazed Jonghyun, his hyung could get them to go without actually questioning them if they wanted to go. He felt that he should learn from his hyung.

"Okay! I will invite the girls and we'll see you later? About 5 right?" Taeyeon was quite excited with Onew's invitation and it was very noticeable with her sudden high pitch voice.Onew replied with a cute version of 'Neh~ See you guys later~' and waited for the other line to hang up. And with that, a meet up was planned. It was already 2pm. They have 3 hours to prepare. Both parties noticed the short time they have left and jumped up from their seats. They still need to buy food and drinks. They wore their blazers and quickly went out of the coffee shop, not forgetting to bow goodbye to the nice ahjussi who waved to them.

"We need to go to the supermarket quick." Onew was starting to run out of breath while they ran for his car that was parked outside the campus. Jonghyun was lagging behind but decided to sprint when Onew's car was in sight. At the same time, they went in clicking the seatbelt securely but they stopped.

"What are we buying again?" Onew asked. Jonghyun was strucked with such a stupid question and his reaction showed this.

"Aish! Just food and drinks that the girls like!" Jonghyun shouted. "How could you not think about this?" Onew realised his dumb question and he started the car. It was an eventful car ride to the supermarket and shopping for foods that the girls would probably like. They were gambling on what they think they should buy for them.

-

"What drink does Jessica like?" Onew was on the roll with egging Jonghyun on. Jonghyun nearly choked on the free sample that they both grabbed on the way to the drinks aisle, It was delicious even though they receive some weird stares from the sample lady.

"Just orange juice would be good... I think" Even Jonghyun was confused. She did not know what they want and none of the two was willing to contact them again. Well Onew wouldn't. He had the contacts. Then, Jonghyun realised.

"Wait, Jessica is coming?" Onew could see Jonghyun's face and laugh at the confusion that radiated from him.

"Yeah, hope so. The 9 of them are best friends anyway" Onew continued looking at the different variety of juices, torn between the 'with bits' and the ones with 'no bits' and Jonghyun smiled at the thought that Jessica and him would be seeing eachother again. He hoped hard that she will come.

 

 

 

Short chap update~

LOLOL

I don't know what to write.

Just recalling some stories that happened to me and stamping JongSica on it haha.

Comment and subscriptions are much appreciated! ^^