Unusual encounter

University Troubles

"Hey guys, I gotta go. It's getting late" Jonghyun was the first to leave the remaining 4 guys in the coffee shop. There were only 2 tables occupied in the coffee shop while the last manager in charge was still taking orders from the 2 tables. Yuri and Jonghyun's table were to be blamed for this of course. Both groups chatted away with the occasional giggling and chuckling radiating off them. The manager did not mind this as he understood the stress they might be feeling due to exams so he had let this one event slide.

"Jonghyun man, don't be a kill joy. We are just starting to make friends with the other table" Onew said while he stood up and took the remaining drinks that the manager gave them on the house. The girls also got the same drinks from the manager and echoes of 'thank you' can be heard around the café. Jonghyun was already up from his chair, eager and ready to get out of the social gathering.

"Sorry hyung I'm sleepy. I have an early start tomorrow and you know me when I can't wake up." Jonghyun joked to his hyung which resulted him in getting a thump on the head. The rest of the guys didn't want to argue with Jonghyun because they know, they would just lose and Jonghyun will eventually get his way. It was always like this. After the small chatter from both tables, Jonghyun took his leave and said goodbye to the guys and gave a small polite bow to the noonas that linked their table with his group's.

Before he reached the door, Key interrupted, "Hyung! get a drink before you go. It's to die for" Jonghyun looked at the really delicately made drink which made his mouth dry up for a bit, making him more tempted. Jonghyun fought the urge for quite a while and a reply quietly flowed out his lips.

"No thanks Key. I'm going to head out guys! Take care" With that, Jonghyun went out. There were no replies from the other party as they were getting to know eachother. Things have started to develop as Onew has been having individual conversations with Taeyeon. Giving her a "You like that movie? Let's go see it sometime" already luring her into his 'like' list. Minho also, started to mingle with the happy-go-lucky Yuri. Minho was sneakily stealing stares while Yuri was really doing the same. Once they caught eachother, the boy and girl started talking comfortably as well. For the other two, they were the most shy because Onew and Minho were doing most of the talking. They could only agree, nod or laugh at the joke told by their hyung.

With all this happy chatting, Yoona asked Yuri something that was then heard by the crowd "Where is Jessica unnie?" Everyone became silent for a moment, making Yoona feel awkward about herself like she was caught with bad behaviour. Yuri stopped this awkward atmosphere when she answered. "Don't know, she said she will follow. I saw her last time in the courtyard." That answer made the boys spring a little bit up their seat.

"Ahh, so that was her. The one Jonghyun stared at." Onew took a sip of his drink and continued having his own conversation with Taeyeon. The room became silent as the topic of Jessica came up. The manager of the café also sat down close to them but not noticeable enough to be caught. Probably wanting in on the gossip.

"Do you think they would like eachother?" Yuri asked the guys for this one.

"I guess so?" The questionable answer from Key made the girls flinch a bit. "Jonghyun is a hard one to crack. He may not look it but he is a tough nut. Hard to socialize with, except us due to a certain someone that we would not mention" Key stopped talking because of the light stares that the girls are all giving him. Paying close attention to what he is saying. He guessed that he was starting to get the hang of talking to them and became more comfortable throughout the night.

"Same with Jessica unnie then" Key lifted a brow as a reply.

"Hard to socialize with other people except you guys, isolates herself from other people and stuff like that?" Yoona gave a slow nod, she was impressed with how spot-on Key analyzes people. He could be a mind reader at this point. The conversation about JongSica stopped because of Onew's bad jokes. The table of 8 girls and 4 guys started to sing songs that they like recently which caused a lot of laughter. They even got the manager to sing one of his favorite trot songs for the fun of it and this night, was for sure the start of many fun and entertaining nights to come as new friends.

 

"Aigoo, I could use a drink right now" Jonghyun spoke to himself quietly as he walked through the hallway, not loud enough to be heard by any passers. It was dark and it looked like everyone was already sleeping in his dorm. His feet then automatically made it's way to the upcoming vending machine before he knows it. However, there was someone kicking the vending machine. He quickly went to her.

"Excuse me, I don't thin-" He was cut off by the angry woman.

"This thing ate my money!" The woman repeatedly kicked and punched the vending machine as if it would make a difference. It didn't budge with any force she could save to hit the metal box. The woman looked familiar to Jonghyun, she was sporting a black hoodie with golden letters "BB" and then the names of what seems to be the members of the popular boy band printed on the back. This gave Jonghyun the impression that she was a fangirl, spazzing over her 'oppas' while buying their merchandise. Jonghyun went back to reality and pulled her away from the machine. He took both wrists and pulled her back to avoid more noise coming in the dormitory.

"Lemme just buy it for you. I want the same thing and it would spit out the stuck juice box with mine." The woman looked up at Jonghyun and recognized him. Jonghyun was putting his money in and knelt down to open the metal window to receive two juice boxes. In the process, the woman was thinking hard on where he had seen this guy before. Jonghyun finally turns around to face the woman. He was only a little bit taller than her. Now that they were facing eachother, it clicked.

"You, you were with the other 4 guys earlier." Jonghyun thought about it and a confused look was the result. Jessica saw this unusual gesture and then she realized she had her hoodie up that was covering most of her face. Jessica started to giggle to herself and decided to pull her thick hood down.

Jonghyun then recognized who she was. The girl that was sitting on the middle bench in the courtyard. That girl that was thinking hard with her eyes closed and having an unexpected staring contest with him after. She looks beautiful close up. Jonghyun continued that staring contest as he stood there admiring the features that Jessica has and then he started to hear clapping. Jessica was clapping in front of his face to get him back to the world.

"Ah, yeah. That's me" Jonghyun lets out a small nervous grin. Jessica smile at his actions and continued.

"Sorry if I looked kinda harsh earlier. I didn't know who you were and you were staring at me weirdly" Jonghyun started to laugh as Jessica started to twiddle her thumbs and began fidgeting. She was really shy. 

"Don't worry about that. I was in the wrong too" The boy scratched the back of his neck to ease the awkwardness happening on their first encounter. Jonghyun was lost for words and he couldn't think of what to talk about next. Then, he noticed Jessica's hoodie.

"Your hoodie, you must like them very much." Jonghyun mentally slapped himself due to the most stupidest topic-starting question ever. Jessica looked up to him and replied.

"Oh Big Bang! You listen to them too?" Jonghyun saw how Jessica lit up when he mentioned them to her. Without thinking of the consequences, he naively answered.

"Ye- yeah, they are good" Another mental slap to Jonghyun's head. Jessica lit up again as he answered. Knowingly that she found someone that understands her obsession. Jonghyun couldn't help but smile with her. Before they get in to detailed questions that he couldn't answer, Jonghyun said.

"Hey, I got to go. Sorry to cut you off but we'll bump into eachother again" Jonghyun genuinely smiled at her which Jessica replied to in the same manner too. "Well, I'll be going now. Take care" with that Jonghyun went up the stairs and he was already in front of his room. He punched his password on the number pad and a small jingle rang which gave him access to enter. He quickly took of his light jacket and shoes like a snake leaving his skin behind and quickly his laptop. As it loads, Jonghyun rushed to his room and got changed to a more comfortable outfit. T-shirt and jogging pants. Jonghyun sat on his spinny chair and started to spin around for some time as his computer was loading slowly. He also managed to turn on the TV because he just likes the TV sound.

The computer finally booted. He quickly entered in to a search engine and typed in two words.

"Who in the hell is Big Bang?" Jonghyun asked himself and pressed enter. Lots of pages loaded up and Jonghyun went to a wikipedia page first. With pages and pages of information laying in front of him. Jonghyun gave a hard sigh to himself.

"This is going to be a long night"

 

 

 

'ADD CHAPTER'

KYAAA!!!

Thank you for reading!

edit: Sorry for some missing words on the first chap. Forgot to proof read it  :[