Facebook Is Serious Business

University Troubles

Bags and bags of different food and drinks were scatter around Jonghyun's wooden floor. They might've overdid it. The boy bought random treats, from cookies to stringy cheese that Onew just munches through that certainly defeats the purpose of its design. Mostly, they bought snacks because neither of them would be willing to cook for potentially 11 people. "If only Key was here" were their exact thoughts.

After setting everything in the fridge, Jonghyun and Onew flopped down on the black leather sofa. It was really big, which is enough to seat all of the girls. They felt tired with shopping, so they decided to rest before they girls arrive. Those 3 litre orange juices really did weigh a lot. Jonghyun started playing with his phone. He played his beloved Tetris to be exact, just to fill the time. Onew looked at what Jonghyun was doing and decided to start a topic to talk about. Onew was quite bored.

"You should ask for her number, you know. Instead of playing those games all the time" Jonghyun continued to play then replied " I'll get it. I don't meet her that much" Onew laughed at the innocence of the other while Jonghyun was intensely engaged in his game.

"Do you at least have her facebook?" Onew was curious. He has this rule that you would at least have a girl's facebook. It's like the starting foundation of getting to know the person nowadays if you don't have their number yet. Jonghyun was still in his game zone. Again, he answered without glancing over to his hyung. Onew just sighed.

"Nope" That one word answer made Onew jump off of his slumber. Jonghyun was so shocked that his phone fell on his face. However, Onew seemed angrier than Jonghyun.

"Yah!, you've alredy met each other..... how many times?!" Jonghyun replied by putting up 2 fingers nervously, much like the peace sign, but there will be no peace here any time soon. Onew was serious about these kinds of things. "That is more than enough to at least get her details!" Onew started to pat the back of his neck to relieve his anger and frustration towards the younger one. He was about to start his speech again then

 

*DING DONG*

 

Jonghyun sighed hard in relief. He was literally saved by the bell. Onew's facial expression changed into a friendly one and shouted "Coming!" cheerfully towards the door. It was to be expected, there were lots of them. Jonghyun was in awe with how Onew handled them. They looked at Onew with playful faces on the small screen that they use for security. Onew reached the door and opened it. There they are. The girls all dressed cutely and casually which shows their closeness with the guys. Onew gestured his hand at them to come inside then quietly doing a head count to see if everyone arrived. One was missing. He looked at Jonghyun, who already noticed this discovery before him. Onew grabbed Jonghyun's shoulders and faced him to the girls that were all sitting down on his couch, having small conversations throughout the group. They could hear them talking about one person. The person that didn't go. Jessica

"We're sorry that we're not complete today. Jessica said she couldn't make it" Both of the guys nervously smiled back to avoid awkwardness. Jonghyun cut Onew off before he could speak and said "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sure she had a good reason to not go. For us, we're not complete as well anyway. The young ones went out and- " Onew interrupted Jong before he would ramble on for hours and drag on. This was one of his problems. Jonghyun was super nice. Too nice in fact. He won't notice if you conned him into doing something illegal. He would even feel proud with helping that person. It is one of his characteristics that always backfired.

Jonghyun and Onew started to chat with the girls around the living room, mainly talking about how Onew only talks to Taeyeon which made the two suspects bluch and laugh. They would play silly games that made Onew confess that he often sleep . Again, capturing laughter from everyone. Before getting into more discussions, Jonghyun excused himself so that he could serve more food to the ladies. They certainly bought more than what was needed so he really felt to stuff them with food, or else it would stay in his freezer for a long, long time. Jonghyun just urked at the thought. This time, it was crackers and sandwiches. He smiled at himself after laying them out and presenting them neatly on the large metal tray. Personnally it was hard to eat with it looking all pretty now, but he stopped himself and went back to the living room.

Jonghyun could hear the others giggling and just plainly having a good time. He stood still for a bit and saw Yoona, who waved at him and said "Hurry Jong, Sooyoung is getting hungry.. Again" Jong went back to reality and made his way next to Onew and served the food on the glass table in the middle. Everyone went silent for a while, as they dug in on the sandwiches. They were like kids who saw an ice cream truck. Yuri was passing tissue around to keep them from being messy. Once she was about to pass it to Sooyoung, she gasped "Yah! You're a girl! Quit trying to be a pig!" Yuri saw breadcrumbs nesting around Soo's cheeks and quickly wiped them away before she could argue more. Everyone laughed at the commotion or their 'comedic act'

Everyone was having a blast in Jonghyun's dorm that they didn't notice the time. It was nearly 2am. When the girls saw this, all of them stood up simultaneously. Then, Taeyeon said their goodbyes to the boys who felt surprised with their sudden actions. "We have to go now sadly, it would be too dangerous if we left later". The guys nodded in agreement, understand their situation. "We'll send you off outside our dorm, so no-one sneaks behind you guys and harass you" Onew started teasing the girls which gained him 8 slaps to the head. So, they went after having the last drink for the night.

Outside the dorm, all of them stopped by the vending machine that signals them to say goodbye again. "If only Onew hyung's car was bigger" Jonghyun joked as the girls made their way out of the campus, finally exchanging waves then turning around till they disappeared.

 

Jonghyun and Onew were now alone, so they had nothing to do but go back to Jonghyun's dorm. On the way, they were talking about how funny and entertaining the girls were. Also mentioning that the girls don't care about their image but genuinely there to have fun. They recalled any funny moment and looked back at them to laugh at. The two would certainly want them back and play some other time. They arrived back at the dorm, Onew looked at the table in the living room. Massive amounts of foods were still there. Jong knew what Onew was thinking and glanced over at his hyung. Both spoke up at the same time, "Screw it, I'm going to do it tomorrow". Then, they went separate ways. Onew had to sleep on the couch while Jonghyun slept normally on his bed. Jonghyun made sure all the lights were off so both of them could sleep peacefully. Jonghyun shouted something before he laid down. "Goodnight hyung!" Onew replied with a grunt.

 

*5am*

 

Jessica was not an early sleeper. She would for hours on end about anything. Her english was fantastic so she can blog to international followers too and they would be able to relate too. She still sat on her 'spinny' computer chair, facing her beloved desk, accompanied with a dimly-lit lamp. She was tracking her blogs while Facebook was in one of the tabs. As she surfed the net, it took her by surprise when a (1) appeared next to her Facebook tab. Jessica was shocked because she barely had time for Facebook. Only for some family contact and what not. So, she stopped what she was currently doing and there it is. A red bubble with a (1) next to the blue person which clearly indicated a friend request. She clicked on it, and found him.

'Friend Requests: Kim Jonghyun"

 

Chap update!

I am like the best at fillers wth.

Seems like nothing happens in my story haha but hope you look forward for my other chaps ^^

Thank you for reading.

Comments and constructive criticism are appreciated :]

Have a good day everyone.