Chicken Noodle Soup

My Daughter's Teacher

Seunghyun nodded and turned peeking into the kitchen. Bom turned around and looked at Seunghyun. She then smiled and pointed at him. "I know you..."


Seunghyun POV

I looked up and paused, looking at the beautiful woman standing in the kitchen. She stood tall and skinny and had her hair in a ponytail. She smiled, her eyes turning into crescent moons. "You're Mr. Choi."

I felt bad, not knowing who she was, so I extended my hand. "I'm sorry, my memory escapes me at the moment. And your name is?"

She blushed and grabbed my hand, shaking it. Her hand was petite and soft and from here I could smell her flowery perfume. "I'm Ms. Park...I'm Hana's teacher."

Her face suddenly connected with the memory and I nodded. "Oh! You're the...twinkle, twinkle little star~" I began to awkwardly sing the song, doing the dance Hana taught me.

Ms. Park rose an eyebrow, lightly chuckling. "Excuse me?"

I cleared my throat and looked down, embarrassed. "Uh, my daughter loves the song and says you sing it for the class--"

She nodded and giggled. "Oh, okay. I was so confused at why a grown man was singing me a kids's lullaby." 

I laughed and stuck my hands in my pockets. "I don't usually go around singin--"

"Auntie! Can you bring my juice?" Jonghyun called from the other room.

Ms. Park looked up, "Yes sweetie." She looked at me and smiled. "I'll be right back." She turned to the refrigerator and bent down, grabbing the juice.

My eyes wondered and I cleared my throat, stealing glances at the way her jeans complimented her...rear. She stood up and smiled, grabbing a kid-sized cup and pouring some juice in. She placed the juice carton on the counter and left to give the juice to Jonghyun.

I mentally slapped myself as I went to put the juice away. Stop acting like a fifteen year old boy who's never seen girls before, I angrily thought to myself.

Jiyong came into the kitchen, fixing his tie. "Alright, I'm about to leave for work. Are you staying the whole time or will you leave?"

Ms. Park walked back into the kitchen and smiled. "I'm staying here with my nephew."

I faked a cough and nodded. "Uh, yeah I'll stay too. Don't want to leave you all by yourself."

Ms. Park smiled at me, patting my back. "Thank you." Jiyong grinned and grabbed his briefcase and jacket. "Alright. Thanks man, you're a big help. Bom, you know where everything is. Don't let Jjong destroy the house." He grabbed his coffee and ran over to Jonghyun, kissing his forehead. "Be good little boy. Don't infect the town."

Jonghyun laughed and waved as Jiyong walked out of the house. "Bye daddy!"

Bom smiled and put her hands on her hips. "What do you want to do, Jjong, while we wait for your soup to finish heating up?"

Jonghyun smiled. "I wanna watch TV auntie!"

Bom laughed and nodded, turning to look at me. "I hope you like Pororo..."


Bom POV

"Auntie! Wake up! Wake up!"

I gasped and shot up, looking around. Jonghyun and Seunghyun looked down at me and smiled. Seunghyun chuckled, "Well, hello sleepy head."

I blushed and sat up, wiping the sleep out of my eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Seunghyun smiled, sitting up on the couch. "Looks like I win the bet, Jjongie."

I looked between Jonghyun and Seunghyun confused. "The bet? What bet?"

Jonghyun pouted and slid off of Seunghyun's lap, moving over to me. "He said you'd wake up when the show was over. I thought you wouldn't wake up until daddy's home. And now I gotta make him food."

I smiled and put my hands under his arms, pulling the four year old onto my lap. "Well, I'm guessing we all need food so how about I go make something yummy for us all to eat? And you can help me."

That made him smile. Jonghyun gave an enthusiastic nod and turned to look at Seunghyun as he began clinging onto my shoulders. "We should make ramen!"

I nodded, also turning my head to glance in Seunghyun's direction. "Does ramen sound good to you?"

He gave a handsome smile, nodding in agreement. "Sounds lovely."

After setting up Jonghyun in the living room with another episode of Pororo playing, Seunghyun and I were busy preparing a nice lunch.

"So Hana says she enjoys my class?" I asked curiously as I chopped up a few stalks of green onions and some red peppers.

"Enjoys? Enjoys is quite the understatement. She adores your class. I don't know what you do in that class room, but whatever it is she can't stop talking about it."

I smiled at his words, my eyes glancing over to look at him before returning back to my work as I quickly ran the knife over the vegetables. "Well, I'm glad she likes it so much-- !"

I dropped the knife quickly, biting my lip as I grabbed my hand in pain. Jonghyun glanced over the couch with wide eyes at my exclamation. "Auntie?"

"Turn around Jonghyun!"

Seunghyun looked at me in concern as I rushed over to the sink. "Ms. Park? What happened?"

With my good hand, I quickly the sink to let the cold water flow, then put my hand under the running water, breathing lightly in relief. "Cut myself with that blasted knife."

He turned to look at the knife and back at my hand under the water. "It wasn't deep, was it? Are there any bandages here?"

I gave a slight nod, paying attention to my hand under the water. "Yeah, in the cabinet right over the stove."

I pulled my hand from the water and smiled victoriously when my finger ceased to bleed. I grabbed a paper towel and blotted the water off of my hand, giving it a little shake to get all the moisture off of it. I looked up as Seunghyun appeared back in front of me with a bandage in his hands. I smiled lightly and extended my hand as he peeled the paper away from the bandage and began to carefully wrap it around the cut. 

"Thank you," I mumbled, my eyes drifting from my finger up to him. I smiled in gratitude towards him, bowing my head respectfully.

"No prob--" We both looked to the counter as his phone began buzzing noisily. He reached over to grab it and held it up to his ear, stepping away from me. I moved back over to the stove to attend to the cooking noodles while he carried on his phone conversation.

"I'm sorry, that was my office. They need me to come in today." 

I turned around to look at him, then gave an understanding smile. "It's alright. Thank you for coming to help out. It was nice to spend some time with you."

He smiled and held out his hand to me. "You too."

I took his bigger hand in mine and gave it a friendly shake. "Jjong, come say goodbye to Mr. Choi."

Jonghyun looked over the couch, his eyes flashing from me to Seunghyun. He rose his hand, waving. "Bye!"

Seunghyun smiled and began to make his way to the door. Our eyes met one last time and he gave another bright smile. "Goodbye, Ms. Park."


"I'm home!" I shouted as I walked into the dark apartment, turning on the lights as I moved deeper inside.

"Mmmm...thanks for yelling that." Dara mumbled as she sat up from the couch. "I was trying to take a nap, but I guess I'm awake now."

I giggled and put my purse down onto the kitchen counter. "Funny story today. Actually a lot of funny stories, but I'll tell you later. Jiyong's best friend is Chae's legal client, who is also one of my student's father."

Dara let out a light giggle as she leant her head back against the arm of the couch. "What an odd coincidence."

I smiled and nodded, pulling off my shoes. "I know, right? I met him today at Chaerin's house. He came to help look over Jjong while Jiyong was gone."

She rose an eyebrow. "Was he cute?"

I scoffed, pulling my hair out of it's ponytail and letting it fall down my back. "You would ask that."

Dara smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Well? Was he?"

I smirked. "It would be a lie to say no--"

She fell back on the couch, kicking her legs in the air. "Oh my god! You think he's cute! Did you give him your numbe--"

"Yah! I didn't say he was cute. I implied that he wasn't ugly, but I never said he was cute--"

She smirked at me, looking up. "Well?"

I rolled my eyes, groaning in defeat. "Yes. Oh my god, you're so annoying."

She squealed and began dancing around. "Bom likes a boy! Bom likes a boy!"

I stood up and grumbled. "You're so delusional. I barely know this guy."

"Well, you can get to know him," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

I walked into my bedroom, slamming my door shut. "You're delusional!"


Pika Pika!

*giggles* Aigoo~ This was a cute chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it though~ *nods

It was fresh to see Bommie in the chapter!

And *giggles* Seunghyunnie's wandering eyes, checking out Bom, tsk tsk tsk!

*smiles* Please comment below! Peace~

 


cherista6 says: Yea since this is a family fanfic...I guess the might stay to a minimum keke...awww I can't wait anymore...

Just had to comment to this! Keke~ What do mommy and daddy do when the kids go to bed? *winks* I hope that answered your question *wink, wink*

UPDATED: 13.1.5