Sister-in-Law

My Daughter's Teacher

Seunghyun POV

"Man, you never told me your sister-in-law was good looking."

Jiyong looked at me weirdly, taking a sip of his beer. "I didn't know you knew I had a sister-in-law."

"Is she single?"

He frowned. "Excuse me?"

"Your sister-in-law, is she single?" I moved my head from behind my head to grab my can from the coffee table. I turned my attention back to the football game on the television.

"Yeah, she's-- GOAL!"

The room erupted into cheers and we all clapped as FC Seoul scored a goal. I grinned, clinking my beer can with Jiyong's. Seungri sipped from his can and looked at me. "Get back to the story. You and hot sister-in-law."

Jiyong rolled his eyes. "We're not interrupting the game to talk about Bom."

Yongbae rose an eyebrow. "Her name's Bom?"

Seungri chuckled, gulping a swallow of beer. "Laaady Spring."

"Do y'all want to get kicked out of my house?" Jiyong glared at me from the corners of his eyes as he finished off his beer.

"Jiyong ah! Your son is requesting your services." Chaerin came downstairs, looking particularly tired as she hauled a small bag of trash and a bag of dirty clothes. 

Jiyong sighed and stood up, stretching his arms into the air. "Don't break my house while I'm gone. And you can ask your dumb questions to the one that lived with her?" 

Cherin rose her eyebrows up, looking at Jiyong as he passed her going to the stairs. "Lived with who?"

He pointed at me. "He wants to know about your single sister-in-law."

She giggled and dropped the bag of laundry in my hands. "Which one? Bom? Dara? Follow me."

"Bom. The one that came over the other day." I slid out of my chair and followed her to the laundry room. 

She set the bag of trash by the door and took the bag of laundry from me. "Oh, Bom came over the other day?" She smiled lightly to herself and began to pull small clothes, probably Jonghyun's, from the hamper and tossed them into the washing machine. "What do you want to know about Bom?"

I shrugged, leaning against the dryer. "Anything...is she looking for anyone right now? Like...relationship wise?"

Chaerin gave a thoughtful look for a second, pausing as she held a shirt in her hands. "Well, she just got out of a stinky relationship so I'm not exactly sure if finding a man is something she wants to do right now, but I can definitely give you her number and say some good words on your behalf. Why, you interested in my baby sister?"

I chuckled. "It's been awhile since I've dated anyone and Bom is...well, she's a breath of fresh air for me." My hand moved to the back of my neck and started to scratch nervously. 

Chaerin smiled as she finished unloading the dirty clothes into the washing machine. "Well, I couldn't ask for a better man for my sister. Just make sure you don't break her heart or I'll have to kill you."

"You won't have to worry about that."

She smiled, tossing the hamper bag on the rack over the washing machine. "So, how's Hana? Is she feeling better?"

I nodded, the corners of my mouth curling upward at the mention of my daughter. "She's feeling great. The doctors released her and she's resting at Hyori's now, so I won't get to see her until Friday, but she'll be back in school by tomorrow and she's excited about that."

"That's good," she picked up the bag of trash and walked out of the laundry room, signaling for me to follow her out. "Remind me to set up a little play date for her and Jonghyun some time soon. Jonghyun needs to get out of this house soon because he is going to drive me stir crazy." 

She gave an exasperated smile, brushing her bangs out of her face and tiredly looking up. "But, anyway, I'll make sure to get Bom's number to you before you leave and...have a good rest of the night."

I smiled, leaning down to give her a friendly hug before returning back to the living room to finish watching the game with the guys.


Short, sweet, lovely. I'll catch you guys later with a longer chapter reaaaal soon!

Stay tuned for more! Love ya!