Me and Ms. Park

My Daughter's Teacher

The next couple of chapters, including this one, takes place two months before the foreword. 

Enjoy reading~!


Bom POV

"Bom! Bom! Wait up!" 

I rolled my eyes and continued walking as Siwon ran after me.

"Bom, please wait!"

I stopped and turn to look at him. "What?! What could you possibly want? Huh?"

He grabbed my hand and I instantly pulled it out of his grip. "Don't touch me--"

"Bom, I'm so sorry. I didn't think--"

"That your wife would show up?!" I yelled, causing a few people to turn our way. 

Siwon put his hand behind his neck and looked down. "Bom, please don't yell," he whispered. "People are staring at us."

I scoffed. "Let them stare. Let them stare at the sad, pathetic man that had the nerve to take me on not one date, not two dates, but six dates without letting me know he had a wife! What is wrong with you?!"

He blushed. "Bom, I truly didn't she'd show up. I didn't want to tell you like this--"

"Well when were you going to tell me? At our wedding? Oh yeah, honey. Forgot to tell you, I HAVE A WIFE!" I shouted. I shook my head and continued walking away, beyond annoyed.


"So, how'd your date--" Dara questioned as I stormed into the house, walking quickly into my room and slamming the door.

Knock, knock, knock.

Dara peeked into my bedroom and rose an eyebrow. "What happened?"

I sat on the bed, furiously kicking off my heels and watching them hit the wall. "Siwon has a wife..."

"What?!" Dara exclaimed, rushing over to sit next to me on the bed.

I nodded, pulling the bobby pins out of my hair. "Yeah. We were eating dinner and apparently she had a business lunch at the same restaurant. She thought I was his cousin."

Dara pouted and put her hand on my shoulder. "That . That was the longest relationship you've had so far. How long? Two months?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Two months wasted. I'm so done with men right now."

She bit her lip and looked at me. "Well, unnie--"

"Dara, I don't want to be mean, but can I just be by myself right now?"

Dara's eyes widened and she blushed, nodding. "Oh, I'm sorry. Yes. Bye..."

As she left, I walked into my bathroom and locked the door. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and slowly began crying.

"When are you going to get married? I'm not going to be alive forever you know."

I sighed and looked at my mother, taking a sip of my tea. "Mom, I'm trying you know that."

Dara, Chaerin, my mother, and I all sat around mother's kitchen table, drinking tea and eating bulgogi, like we normally did on Sunday afternoons.

Mother sighed. "Well you need to try more. I want grandchildren, you know."

I rolled my eyes. "You have Jonghyun, he's all the grandchildren you need." Chaerin smiled at the mention of her only child.

Mother scoffed. "You know what I mean?"

I took another sip and smiled at her. "For your sake, mom, I will try. I promise you."


Seunghyun POV

"And what the hell was I supposed to do?" Hyori muttered, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know? Call me! My daughter is in the hospital and you don't even tell me?!" I yelled at her. I ran my hands through my hair and stared hard at Hyori. "I'm telling you, when this case is settled, Hana will not spend anytime at your house. You're too damn busy to keep your eye on her for two seconds--"

"Don't you try to take my baby from me, don't you even try! It wasn't my fault!"

"If you would have paid attention to her instead of your damn job, she wouldn't be here right no--"

"Mommy?"

"It isn't my fault that she fell! I put her in her room with her television on! I didn't expect for her to stray!"

"Daddy?"

"You should have had her in your office with you!"

"Mommy..."

"There's no room for a little girl in my office--"

"DADDY!"

We both turned and looked at Hana. She smiled, causing me to wince at her front two teeth that were missing, due to being knocked out after her tumble down a flight of stairs.

"Yes Hana?" I asked, stepping closer to her.

She sighed and looked from me to her mother and back at me. "Can you please stop yelling?"

We both looked down, feeling bad for yelling in front of our daughter. Hyori looked at Hana and smiled. "I'll go get you something to eat, okay?"

Hana forced a smile and nodded. "Thank you mommy."

Hyori narrowed her eyes at me before turning to leave. Hana sighed and turned her head in the hospital bed to look at me. "I don't like when you two fight."

I nodded. "Baby girl, I'm sorry--"

"No you're not. You're just going to do it again. You two are always fighting--Ow!" She pouted and touched her hand to the bandage that was wrapped around her head. "Daddy, my head hurts."

I hit the button to page the nurse and smiled at her. "We'll get you some pain killers."

She nodded then looked thoughtful for a minute. "Daddy, why don't you have a girlfriend?"

I rose an eyebrow and shrugged. The nurse walked in and I smiled. "She says her head hurts." The nurse nodded and began to put pain killers into Hana's IV.

Hana smiled. "Mommy has Jihoon and I like him. Why don't you have anyone?" She looked at the nurse and smiled. "Do you have a boyfriend--"

"Hana!" I interjected. "Don't ask adults things like that!"

The nurse giggled and laughed. "No, it's fine. I'm actually married sweetie."

Hana frowned. "Oh. Never mind then. My daddy needs a girl who isn't married."

The nurse smiled and patted my shoulder. "He'll be fine. Guys like him don't stay single for long."

I blushed. Hana sighed, defeated. "Well, he surely has."

The nurse laughed and began to walk out. "Such an old mind for someone so young."

Hyori walked in with a plate of food for Hana and looked at me. "Seunghyun, while it's always such a...pleasure to see you, I must remind you that this is my week with Hana and visting hours are almost up."

I sighed and stood up. "Well I guess I'll be leaving then."

Hana pouted and sat up in her hospital bed. "You're going home?"

I nodded. "Looks like I have to Hana. But I'll stop by tomorrow before I go to work."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay," she said, grabbing a roasted chicken wing and taking a bite. "I'll see you tomorrow then daddy!"

I smiled and began walking towards the door, leaving Hana with her mother.


Jiyong POV

"Hello?"

"Hey! I need your help quick!"

Jonghyun moaned and rubbed his arm. "Daddy..."

"What's wrong?"

I picked up Jonghyun and carried him to the couch. "I don't know! I was getting Jonghyun ready for school, Chaerin had already left for work, and when I woke him up, Jonghyun was really warm and he's covered in these red spots. I don't know what's wrong! Please come over and help!"

Shuffling noises echoed through the phone. "I'll be right over. Let me just let Hana know I'll be a few minutes late visiting her this morning."

The doorbell rang. "Alright, I'll see you here. Thanks."

I hung up the phone and ran to open the door. Bom smiled and stepped inside. "Hey Jiyong."

I nodded and led her into the living room, where Jonghyun laid, coughing on the couch. He looked up and forced a weak smile. "Hi auntie."

Bom smiled and bent down, pressing her hand to his forehead. "He's running a fever. Do you have a thermometer?"

I nodded and ran to the medicine cabinet in our bathroom, looking for Jonghyun's child thermometer. I picked it up and ran back to the living room, handing it to Bom. 

"Thanks for coming over, I really do appreciate it."

Bom smiled and put the thermometer in Jonghyun's mouth. "It's no problem Jiyong. I couldn't just let my little nephew get sick." She stood up and reached into a bag, pulling out cans of chicken broth, a bottle of ginger ale, saltine crackers, a blanket, and kids books. "It's auntie's job to make sure he's okay."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tightly. "You're the best sister-in-law ever."

I laughed and nodded. The doorbell rang again. I looked towards the door. "Oh yeah, I called one of my best friends over here. He has a daughter and he's good with this kind of stuff."

Bom nodded and took the food to the kitchen. "Alright, I'll just get Jonghyun some soup started so we can get that fever right out of him. Mind reading me the temperature on the thermometer?"

I picked it up and read it out loud. "102 degrees Fahrenheit. Is that good? Tell me that's good."

Bom whistled and shook her head. "That's bad. Very bad. He's definitely running a fever. It's a good thing Auntie Bom came over." She smiled, turning to put the food into the refrigerator. 

I opened the door and smiled at Seunghyun. "Hey, Jonghyun's in the living room."

Seunghyun nodded and turned peeking into the kitchen. Bom turned around and looked at Seunghyun. She then smiled and pointed at him. "I know you..."


Yo yo yo, everyone whatssup? 

Gansta Pikachu~ Yo yo yo!

Keke^^ do I do a bad gangster impersonation? *giggles*

This was a good chapter, neh? I hope you guys liked it!

And ooh, Bommie's man was married? Oh aigoo~

It also seems like Seunghyun and Hyori have serious problems. 

I hope Seunghyun will win the custody battle though, Hyori is waaay too busy to take care of a child *pouts*

And keke, Jiyong didn't understand that his son had a fever. The woes of a new daddy.

Good thing Bom and Seunghyun could come help him~

What do you guys think??

Oh yeah! And author-nim wanted me to let you all know that the kiss didn't happen yet. It happens later on in the story. All of the teasers are sneak peeks at later chapters. *nods head* Just so you guys aren't confused.

*waves* Annyong~