Bonus Chapter

Operation Valentine ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Epilogue

One year later, Christmas Eve.

 

 

 

 

 

Christmas Day was exactly the same as every other year in our house. It was, until SeHun came into my life early this year.

 

He had stayed over at my house last night. My parents loved him so much and persuaded him of staying over at our place. It was odd though, because most asian parents are strict and banned their children of not dating until college. But on Thanksgiving Day, when I had nervously invited him to our place for dinner, my mom hugged him for so long and dad kept saying he was really good looking. SuHo even praised him, telling my parents he was smart, popular and talented. And SeHun?

 

He was becoming so proud when we were alone and told me to be thankful I had such a wonderful boyfriend. Yeah, Oh SeHun sometimes would bug me to call him 'Oh SoPerfect'. My boyfriend, really, he was now more immature than before. Thanks to my family of course! Aihh…

 

I turned and tossed around in bed, with my eyes closed. I moved my hands beside me to feel if SeHun was still in bed.

 

"Hunnie?" I murmured. Has he gotten up already?

 

No sound was heard but I could now smell hot buttered toast and cookies. I hope mom baked some fruit cakes, they were my ultimate favourite. I found myself so tired, though, that I could barely drag myself down the stairs, and was obliged to sit on the bed, swaying blearily, in hopes of getting up the strength to take off my hoodie. I had worn two layers of clothes last night as it was too chilly. SeHun didn't understand why I was freezing since we had the heater on-ed and I was wrapped in the thick blanket. At night, we even cuddled in bed since I was shivering but right now, it was warm and this hoodie is irritating me.

 

It was a few moments before I noticed that Sehun was hovering in the doorway 

 

"Babe…?' I said vaguely.

 

"Merry Christmas Baby~ You better get up now." SeHun said, getting on the bed, "If you wanna rest alone a little longer, I could go make you hot chocolate first. Or if you'd like, I could bring breakfast to you."

 

"Oh," I said blankly, trying to weight these alternatives. "No. Stay. Sleep with me, I mean." From the bottom of a well  of fatigue, I summoned something like a smile.

 

SeHun smiled softly, "Okay, but only for five minutes."

 

"Mmhm…" I agreed and hugged his waist.

 

"Baby?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

He twisted sideways so he could look at me. "You know you're the best gift God has given to me, right?"

 

I couldn't help but to smile widely, "Really?"

 

"Really." His breath was hot on my face, "I love you."

 

He kissed me, and it was like fireworks had just exploded everywhere. I swore I would never ever get tired of his kisses. He pulled me closer to his embrace as I reached out a hand and traced the line of his jaw with my finger.

 

And then, through the warm, fuzzy haze, I was aware of a new sound, a faint giggling. I sat up quickly.

 

Luna, Amber and Xin were peeking around the corner of the door. As soon as I sat up, they walked downstairs, laughing.

 

Embarrassment was getting the upper hand, I could feel the tops of my ears were going red, and a flush was visible on his cheeks.

 

"I was going to tell you," he muttered, avoiding my gaze, "They got here half an hour ago."

 

"Oh, they've been silent as the grave. It's okay." I assured him.

 

_____

 

SeHun had decided to wait for me until I get ready. He took my hands and as we padded downstairs he shouted, "She's down."

 

"Finally!" Key said dramatically, "It's been ages."

 

I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh, "Stop exaggerating Kibum."

 

My friends…I meant, our friends came over to have lunch with us. It has always been me, my family members and best friends eating together but now, SeHun and his friends too. By the way, SuHo confessed to Luna a month ago and they'd been going out ever since. It was unimaginable, the fact that my brother was dating one of my best friend.

 

"Sit down kids, lunch is ready." Dad said and 12 people excluding my family members.

 

"Mr.Kim! You bought a new table?" TaeMin gasped as he picked which seat he would settle in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter