Pink Cheeks

Operation Valentine ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 p.m (Ninth Period)

 

So, after all the drama that had happened just now, we were still fighting for the box. Literally. SeHun was now smirking mischievously as he dangled my box out of the window. We were in an empty classroom and I had chased him until here. 

 

"Give it back! You can't do this!" I was horrified by his action and begged him to hand me my belonging.

 

He acted nonchalant and asked me if I was talking about the box. "Of course," I answered, "What else would it be?"

 

Then, a very unexpected question came out of his lips, "AeRin, why do you like him so much?"

 

"Well…," My voice was soft and breathy, "Just him. He's… perfect."

 

SeHun looked like he had to swallow hard to keep down the vomit that was risen into his throat. He scowled, "Nobody's perfect."

 

"Kai is," I enthused, not even quite believing I had to explain it, "Well, everyone said he's a good person. He's so beautiful, confident…and intelligent…and talented…and popular-"

 

"Don't tell me…you haven't talked to him before? Isn't that messed up?" SeHun looked amused.

 

Busted.

 

"B-But yeah, I mean, you don't have to know someone in order to like them!" I admmited. Oh good going, I should've sounded more natural.

 

Even as the words were coming out of my mouth, I was longing to stuff them back in. But it was too late. They were already out.

 

He walked toward me, backing me against the wall, "Is that so? Well then…I don't care about that guy but, I'm really getting tired with all this."

 

"Hmm?" I exhaled softly, realising I've been holding my breath.

 

SeHun reached up to caress my cheeks and whispered, "How about a kiss? You'll like it." His hands slid from my face to my neck.

 

I felt my cheeks heating up and quickly pushed him away with all my strength. "Don't!"

 

My cheeks was still warmed as I forced myself to say, "Please give it back. I stayed up all night just to make those chocolates. I'm not good at something like this so I tried a lot of times to make them. But I somehow had managed to make some just in time…," I let out a sighed, "So, please…"

 

I like Kai sunbae.

 

But why…

 

"I got it." SeHun said.

 

My lifted up my head, surprised, "What?" I asked, because I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

 

"I'm giving it back to you." He said once again. Then he handed me the box and told me to take it.

 

"Really?" I must have blinked a thousand times, but the image before my eyes never changed. It was still SeHun.

 

…did I not want this to be over?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter