My Gay Friends and Him.

Operation Valentine ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10.30 a.m 

 

I told Xin I would try another method before using our secret weapon, the expensive chocolates. Who knows, maybe I could give Kai both boxes of chocolates? And then, I would leave SeHun with none of these at all! Hahaha! Vengence is mine!

 

When recess finally came around, Xin and I headed toward the cafeteria to meet us with our friends. I took a long look at the never ending line and let out a sigh before taking out my money from my purse. We were standing awkwardly in line while scanning the choices of food. Today was Tuesday so the cafeteria aunties prepared western food. Good, because I have been craving for chips since last night!

 

"Oh, you really want to give Kai what you made huh?" Xin moaned. "AeRin ah, are you on some kind of must-retrieve-the-box-back-mission or something?"

 

I laughed, "What's up with you? I guess you could say I'm going to give my all for this valentine's day mission!"

 

A grin was plastered on her face, "It's all up to you. But if you feel like giving up, just give Kai the ones I gave you and just let SeHun keep those you made."

 

"I won't give up easily though." I said, being the usual stubborn person that I am. 

 

My plate was piled with sausages and chips while Xin was having mini beef burgers. We walked over to where we usually sit, with our group of close friends.

 

Key glanced at his bowl of tuna salad and then back at my food. "Give me a chip."

 

"Help yourself." I pushed my plate to him.

 

"Look, isn't that Kai?" Xin whispered. She suddenly leaned forward as I carefully sprinkled salt on my chips.

 

I turned around to see Kai and his friends entering our big cafeteria. They were joking about something and I saw him chewing on a piece of gum.

 

"Yeah. That's him." I said, smiling lightly.

 

And I wasn't that only girl in school who noticed him. Seriously. Kai with his hair pushed up today, can you imagine? I noticed that the gazes of the female population of Seoul International Academy seemed glued to the guy. He couldn't lift a hand so much as smooth away a lock of hair that had fallen into his eyes without causing half the people in the cafeteria to catch their breath.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter