1st Meeting

Maid

 

"Hello, Hana here. I'm infront of Woolim's building. I wonder if you're already at your office. ........................................ Okay. I'm coming in" you hung up and walked towards the builiding. Inside the lobby, you smiled to the receptionist and walked towards her. "I'm here to meet Chung Ae-shi. Can I?" you asked.

"You may go in. She's been waiting for you after all" she said. You smiled and said thank you before excusing yourself. Wearing a red beanie, red sweater, white top and you favourite air of skinny jeans. You walked confidently. 

Infront of Chung Ae's office, you heart was thumping very fast. Calm down Hana. You can do this. You took a deep breathing before pushing the door open.Inside, Ms. Chung Ae is waiting for you in her seat. She smiled and said "Take a seat" You smiled back and satt infront of her. "So, we should not waste time. Do you have any classes today?" she asked you. 

"Ahh, about that, I do have classes. Two classes for today and it will last until 2.p.m." you replied. You played with your hair with your fingers while paying attention to what she'll be saying.

"Ahh. I see. Here's their schedule. You might need them because you'll be cooking for them. So, you will know when they will comeback from events and practise. Like I said before, your job is to take of their household chores. You might be seeing them once in a while at a time like this since they're too focused on their comeback this May. Here's the password to their house and the key in case the security sytem is out of order. Just incase" she explained. 

You just nodded at what she explained. "So, with whom I'll be going to the dorm. I mean, I don't know where their dorm is." you said. 

"Either Geonam, Jngryoul or Hyoan will pick you up later at your Uni once you've finished classes. They'll call you. I've already informed them. Good luck today then" she said and smiled. 

"I will. Okay, I'll be going then. Haven't had breafast this morning. Was in a rush coming here. Bye, I'll see you next time" you waved at her and went out. Outside the office, you called Eun Hee "Hello Unnie, where are you? Come pick me up at Woolim"

"I'm driving with the girls. Yoona and Seohyun are with me. Okay, I'll come at you. 15 minutes. Just wait. We'll go have some breakfast after I pick you up" Eun Hee said.

"Nice! I'm hungry. Haven't eaten since I came out this morning. Come here quick unnie" you pouted. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"So, Eun Hee. Did you forgot something?" Yoona started the conversation since everyone is too busy eating.

"Ahh~ I think I've changed my mind. Since I can study too while working. Don't worry unnie." you said. Yoona is a good friend of yours. She is always concerned just like Eun Hee. 

"Hana ah~ So, Eun Hee said you got the job. Congratulations." Sunny clapped her hand in happiness.

"Thanks to your uncle's recommendation. And you too my friend" you throwed some hearts to Sunny just like what Woohyun did.

"Aigoo~ Look at this girl. I wonder what she will react when she'll meet Infinite. Make sure you made a great nice impression to them. Not just passed out like what you did two days ago" Eun Hee suddenly spoke. 

"What? She passed out? When?" Sunny and Yoona both look at you worried.

"It was nothing. Don't worry. I was shocked when I was told that I will work for Infinite as their maid. I know it's just a maid. But still, I get to work with them. Kyaaaaaa~" you screamed softly. The thought of you seeing Infinite everyday after this makes your heart pounds faster. 

"Quick, finish your meal. We're going to class. Yoona and Sunny, how about you guys?" Eun Hee asked the two of them. 

"We'll call our manager. Just leave us. This time, my treat. You guys just go. We'll be alright."

"Thanks Unnie" You hugged both Yoona and Sunny before leaving to Eun Hee's car. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

You already finished your classes and walked out from the lecture hall. Eun Hee was trying to catch you up since you're walking too fast.

"Babe, slow down. Why are so fast" Eun Hee complained.

"Sorry unnie, I have to go to work. Geonam-shi called me a few times when we were in class. He must've been waiting for me" You explained. 

"Ohh~ Then, I must go home alone? This is no fun." Eun Hee sulked.

"Aigoo~ my cute friend" you pinched both her cheek. "I'll be back later in the evening after I'm done with the with the householdchores. Gotta go. Don't have time anymore. Bye~"you waved at her and rushed to the exit door. 

As you walked out of the door, you see a guy standing beside a  large van. He gave you a sign to enter the van. The van was tinted pitch black. You can't even see what's inside.  The guy entered the van leaving you outside from afar. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

You opened the door to see a guy. He smiled at you. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hana." you slightly bow as a sign of respect. "Did you waited for me for a long time? I'm sorry" you explained. "It's okay. I just waited for about 15 minutes. I don't really mind cause I'm used to it. Anyway, I'm Geonam. One of Infinite's manager. Nice to meet you." he bowed at you back. "So, shall we go now. Are you ready?" he asked. "Yes I am. Let's go!" you said feeling excited. 

Geonam drove away to Infinite dorm. It was awkward at first since no one started the conversation first. You looked at Geonam and start asking him "So, what should I do when I arrive at the dorm? I'm nervous and excited too" you giggled. "I'm also a big fan of Infinite. To be truthful, I'm actually a shy person, especially with boys" you blused and facepalmed. 

"Hahaha. Aigoo~ Hana-shi, you're so cute. Don't worry. I bet you'll be comfortable around the boys. Plus, the boys are still not home. They're practicing for the comeback. I'll drop you at the dorm, you cleaned and prepared them dinner okay?" he said. He continued his driving. The atmosphere was silent. You took this oppurtunity to take a nap. "Oppa, when we arrive, wake me up okay?" you said to Geonam. He nodded at you. 

"Hana, we're here. Wake up" Geonam shakes you a bit. You opened your eyes and looked around. The van is in a parking spot in front of the apartment. You grab your bags and stuff and get out of the van. Geonam leads you to the elevator. You both entered with two ahjummas. You bowed at them and smiled. "Ahjumma, this is Infinite's new maid. Please take care of her" Geonam spoke. "Ahhh~ I see. She's not Korean"the ahjumma said. "Yes, but she can speak in Korean very well." Geonam explained to the ahjumma.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Hana. Please take care of me" you introduced yourself. "Omo, this girl is very polite. Where do you learn to speak so fluently. You sound just like us. I'm so proud." the ahjumma patted you before leaving when the elevator door opens. Geonam and you walked out just after the ahjumma. "So, from this elevator, you go straight. Just follow this lane. You see, the left door is Infinite's dorm. Just enter the password. Chung Ae-shi already gave you right? So, I'll be leaving first. Take care" Geonam waved at you from inside the elevator.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm here. Can't believe this but I'm here. OMG! OMG! OMG! Ok, here we go.  You walked towards the direction that Geonam gave you earlier. You put your hand on your chest. Omo, it's beating that hard. I should calm down. You walk slowly. Finally, you're in front of the door. You entered the passcode and grab the door knob. The door went opened and you entered. It was silent since no one was there. From the moment you enter, shoes are everywhere. Not on the rack, but instead on the floor. You took some time and arrenged them neatly. Haishh, these boys are something. What's next huh? Door entrance is clear. No more mess. Fighting Hana! You can do this. Leaving the doorway, you move towards a sliding door before entering their dorm. You pushed the sliding door open.

"Omo! This is.... a mess! No wonder these boys need a maid" you nagged. Dirty clothes was everywhere. You started to look for a laundry bag at the kitchen but you find something more terribble. "These boys really don't know how to wash their dish after done eating. Aigoo~ There's a lot of work I need to do. Got to be quick. Fighting Hana' you said. You grabbed a laundry basket and collected the dirty clothes from each room. Its hard to say about the room. Worst. Smells very bad because it's a boys dorm. So, you had to deal with it. Starting from the kitchen, you washed all the dishes in the sink and cleared the kitchen counter. Once you're done with it, you went to arranged stuff at the living room. It turned out to be neat. Its a nice thing to see. Now, the biggest task, their rooms. After changing their bed sheets, blankets and pillow covers, you arranged their stuff neatly on their place. 

"Phewww~ Now, need to mop the floor. Fighting Hana! They'll be back after this. Impress the boys with what you do!" you shouted alone in the center of the living room. While mopping, your phone rang. You went to pick it up. 

"Hello Eun Hee unnie. Why?" you speak. "I call just to ask, what time you're coming back? Should I pick you up? Or will someone send you home later?" Eun Hee asked. 

"Ahh~ I don't know about that. Maybe Geonam-shi will send me. I still have a lot of work to do.  I'll be back late unnie" you replied.

"Okay. I don't want to bother you anymore. Bye~ Take care. And send some flying kisses from me to the boys XD" she giggled. 

"Aigoo this girl. So flirty. Arasso. Bye unnie" after ending the short conversation with Eun Hee, you continued with your work. When is thing going to be done? I'm soo tired. Their new dorm is too spacious. It takes forever to mop the floor. Pheww~ you thought while landing on the couch in front of the telly. You need a short break. You can feel the sweat running down your back. Wearing a large t-shirt and a sweat pants makes you comfortable doing the chores. Even your shirt is wet due to perspirating so hard.

 

"Everyday like this, then I'll be skinny in no time. Back to work" you walked towards the mop that you left before and start mopping. From the living room to the kitchen and into the boys room. Finally, all left is to clean the toilet which is a simple work. In a nick of time, you realised that you've finished cleaning the house. Yayyyy~ I'm done. Omg, I'm so tired. When are the boys coming home? Still no sirn of them at all. I'm excited! I should call Geonam-shi for confirmation so that I can start to cook. 

"Hello, Geonam-shi. It's Hana. May I know when the boys are coming back cause I need to start cooking" you asked.

"Ahh~ Hana ah. Well you should start now cause we'll be home in an hour. Cook something delicious okay?" he said.

"I will. Okay bye. See you later." you ended. Knowing that they'll be back, you started to seacrh for food in the freezer. You took out some kimchi, meat, and fresh vegetables. You wanted to make them bulgogi, kimchi chigae, rice and some other side dishes for dinner. I'm the one making their dinner. Me! The only me. This is a dream come true. I feel like a housewife waiting for a husband coming home from work. You smiled. You've never been this happy since you came to Korea.

Time passes by so fast when suddenly you heard the door opens when setting up the table. Someone appears. You quickly hide in the kitchen. Beside the refrigerator. Hoping no one will find you. 

"Wahhhh~ Who made this. I'm sooo hungry and tired. Hyung! Look at all these food." Sunjong was delighted to see the food on the table. He quickly took a seat and patted the table saying " Rice! Rice! Where's the rice"Infinite members who just entered the house were suprised too. They're all gathering around the table wanting to eat including their manager. 

"WOOOOOOOOO! Daebak! Food. Let's eat Sungkyu hyung. I'm starving. No wonder Geonam hyung didn't stop at the ususal restaurant  when we were on our way back. Someone already cooked for us." Woohyun said. He seems excited looking at the food you prepared. 

While all members engrossed with food, L walks towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water. You saw L coming towards the refrigerator. Only time will determine when you and L will meet. Will it be a chaos? 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 5. Pheww~ I've changed my mind so many time about this chapter. Enjoy~ Less talk this time -,-