I love you Woolim Ent.

Maid

Announcement: Starting this chapter afterwards, I'll be using 'you' to replace Hana. It's easier for me and for you too :P And I realised that I used to use 'you' in the first chapter. Silly me LOL XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Where am I? Where is this place?" you murmurs. Ms. Chung Ae, Eun Hee, and some unknown people are looking straight at you.

"Babe, are you okay? I'm so worried. Are you sick or something? We can just go home if you want" Eun Hee with concerned. 

"No, No. This is like a dream. Chung Ae-shi, you're not lying right? I'll be working for Infinite right?" you start asking question one after another. 
 

"Yes, you've been accepted for the job. Congratulations. You're now part of the Woolim employer. You should be happy about it. Not passing out just like that" Ms. Chung Ae nags at you. 

"Well, I was excited. Kyaaaaa" you screamed but not too loud. You jumped over Eun Hee and Chung Ae. "GIRL HUG!" you said while jumping a little feeling over excited. Eun Hee break the hug apart and separated you from her. 


"Hishh, this girl. Let's get this matter done. We got to go shopping remember? I'll be waiting outside in the car." Eun Hee said leaving you and Chung Ae in the office. Some of the unknown people who surrounded you when you passed out also went out. 

"Thank you Chung Ae-shi. I'm soooo grateful" You shook her hand non-stop. Chung Ae might be annoyed. Whatever. I'm too happy. "So, what's next? When can I start working" you asked. 

"The old maid will quit tomorrow. So, you'll have to wait for a day. The day after tomorrow. Come and meet me here in the morning. I'll give you the pass code of their dorm. Your work will include cleaning the dorm, cooking for them and buy the grocery supplies. Since you're a student, you don't have to work full time. You only come when you don't have classes. And, as Lee Su Man-shi told me, you wanted time for study right? So, you can study too. I guess, it's all clear now. Any questions?" she asked you.

"Do I have a working uniform?" you asked her. I bet I'll look cute in a maid uniform. My infinite oppa, just wait for me. Ahhh~ No! Never wears y clothes in front guys.Back to reality!! You look at Chung Ae. Giving attention to what she'll answer.

She chuckled at your question. "No way. Hahaha, just come with your casual clothes. You silly. Remeber, come meet me tommorrow. Here's my card. Call me anytime if you have problem. So, I guess, I'll see you on Thursday?"

"Ahhh~ okay. Arasso. I'll be going first then. Thank you for the job" you shook her hand and lastly went out to the car.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"What took you so long? I've been waiting in the car like forever. Quick. It will be late. After shopping, we need to cook dinner or we'll starve." Eun Hee nags at you.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry" you start dancing to Super Junior's sorry sorry. Let's go! Let's make kimchichigae tonight! I'll cook unnie. I'll do the cooking. Don't be mad." You puckered up.

"I see that someone's being too happy today" Eun Hee drove off to supermarket. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter, you and Infinite! Just like you guys, I've been waiting for this moment too XD Sorry, short update.

I'M SOOOO EXCITED. GOT LOTS OF IDEAS <3

It's Dongwoo this time :3 Sungjongie~ get well soon. Pity your pretty face TT______TT