Unexpected Suprise

Maid

'Thank you, please come again' said Hana while smiling to the customer. That was her last customer. Maybe?

Working in a restaurant is way too exhausting. Too much customer. I need to quit. My exam is just around the corner. I need to focus on my study. Then I'll search for another job If my money is not enough for my living cost. It's 12 a.m. now. My job is done. Right now, home is heaven. 

Hana yawned. Feeling tired, she walked towards her boss and told her plan. 'Hana ah~ I understand. You're still a student. Seeing you working so hard at my restaurant makes me feel pity towards you. Here's your last salary. Use them wisely. Fighting! Make sure you do well in your exam okay? said her boss who is being supportive towards her since the day she started to work at the restaurant. 

'Thank you. You're the nicest boss ever. I will never forget your kindness for giving me the oppurtunity to work here' you said almost crying. 'Omo, Hana ah~ Don't cry. We'll meet again after this right? If you have time, come here. I'll treat you some bulogogi' said your boss trying to cheer you up. 

'I will.I'll be going first then. It's already late. Bye ahjusshi! See you again' Hana bows to him and walked away to the nearest bus stop. On the bus, a lot of things wanders in her mind. Hmmm.. The money I received earlier might last for month. I need to find a new job a.s.a.p. Maybe I can ask Eun  Hee to find me a job. 


Hana reached her house by 12.30 a.m. Her house was already dark by the time she arrived. Eun Hee unnie must be sleeping right now. You reached your hand to open the door. It was pitch dark inside. '"Hello? Is there anybody home? Eun Hee ah? Where are you?" You switched on the lights.. Decorative ornaments are everywhere. Lots of balloons all over the walls and floor. Birthday poppers pops and lots of confettis fly in the air.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HANA.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" Eun Hee and your Uni friends sang together while holding a cake. "

"Happy Birthday my friend. You're officially 20said Eun Hee while holding the cake closer. Hana blows off the candles. Her tears went down her cheeks. 'This is soooo.. unexpected. Thank you friends. Omg, I can't belive this. I forgot my own birthday' 

"Well, that's because you're too busy working. It's hard to see you after class since you went to work. Hana ah~ just quit the job okay? Let's study first. If you don't have money, we can lend you. It understandable. You're a foreigner." advise Yoona. 

"Well guys, I have a good news" Hana said. 

"What is it?" all of them paying attention as Hana tried to announce something. 

"I quit my job. I already told my boss today before coming back home. He was okay with it. But, this is temporary which means I'm still going to work after this but different kind of work."

 

"What kind of work?" ask Yuri

"Hmm.. I don't know. A babysitter or maid where the work hour is shorter. At the same time, I want to study during work."Hana explained. 

"I'll ask my uncle. You know that he's the owner of SM Entertainment right? I'll ask him for any job vacancies. Might as well ask his friends." said Sunny

"Nice decision my friend! You're always exhausted after coming back from work. I'm worried that you might get sick. I will support you in everyway. We're your friends right" Eun Hee hugged and handed Hana a present. 

'Thank you for the present. You guys are the best! My friend forever. Hehe. Aigoo~ let me hug each one of you. Hana throws herself towards her Uni friends. "Let's eat. We need to finish these foods or It will be such a waste. Let's partayyyyy! Tomorrow is Sunday. Let us not sleep and party until morning. You're not tired right Hana?" asked Eun Hee.

"I was before. Now, not anymore.My friend is my source of energy. You guys are like rehargable batteries you know" Hana laughed with the girls while enjoying the party made for her. 

 

 

 

 


End of chapter 1. I know this is boring. Yeah, boring. I will update the next chapter. Updating this at 4.am. I'm lacking ideas XD 

Next chapter will be exciting since she'll receive a job offer. 

Bye~