Asking for a job

Maid

"Annyeong. I'm Woohyun. Have a good day because you're my first!" Hana's phone alarm rang. Infinite's Woohyun wake up call is the reason why Hana could woke up in the morning easily. Ahhh~ his voice. I'm melting~  Time to wake up and start a new day. I can't believe that I'm officially 19. I'm feeling kind of old already.

Hana went down from her double decker bed and tried to wake up Eun Hee who is sleeping below her. "Unnie, wake up. Come and help me to prepare breakfast for the girls too. First, go wash your face and brush your teeth" Hana said. She walked towards the bathroom. Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung were already in the bathroom. Lining up in front of the sink while brushing their teeth. 

"Morning girls" Hana said. 

"You too" said Yoona with full of foam. Sunny and Yuri smiled at you with their newly brushed teeth. "We're going to have breakfast at the nearest cafe. Go get ready girls. My treat" Hana told them and strated brushing her teeth.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hana and her friends arrived at the cafe. She could smell freshly baked bread hot from the oven as soon as they stepped into cafe. " Wahhhh, smells so good. I'm hungry. Let's go take a sit there" Yoona pointed to the nearest seat next to the glass display where all type of breads are neatly displayed. They look very yummy too. Sunny excitedly went to grab some bread of her choice and expresso while Hana choose waffles topped with whipped cream, syrup and mixed berried. Eun Hee, Yuri and Yoona decided to have some muffins with a cup cappucino each.

"Hana ah, you said wanted a new work last night?" ask Sunny. Hana nodded to Sunny's question. 

"What type of work should I do?" ask Hana. 

"I suggest you to be the phone operator at our agency. You just have to pick up calls. Easy right?" explain Yuri. 

"That's nice too. I just have to sit back, relax and wait for calls. But, is there any job vacancies for a phone opeartor?" Hana said before continuing to sip her coffee. 

"Ah~ about that, let me call my uncle and ask him now." said Sunny while taking out her phone. She called her uncle and a man answered.

"Sunny ah~ Why do you call me?" said Lee Su Man, the owner of SM entertainment Sunny's uncle. 

"I just wanted to ask you something. Do you have any job vacancies at our agency? A friend of mine need a work. She wants to support her living cost here. By the way, she's a foreigner but she can speak Korean fluently. Any light work would suit her best." explain Sunny.

"Ah, sorry dear. I'm afraid there's no vacancies right now. But, since she's your friend, I'll do my best. I also heard that Woolim Entertainment is in need of a worker. Just text me her email. I'll send her the job offer. Okay? I'm quite busy this morning. So, catch you later my niece. Bye~" with that, the conversation between Sunny and his uncle ended. 
 

"Hana ah~ I'm sorry to say this. We don't have any job vacancies but Woolim Ent has one. I need your email so that you'll receive the job offer later through email." Sunny said. 

"That's great. Thank you for your help Sunny ah~ You're the best!" Hana thanked Sunny. 

Eun Hee who almost finish her muffin suddenly spoke "If you're going to work at Woolim Ent. then you'll get to meet the Infinite boys. Your favourite idol. How awesome is that?" 

"Aishh, unnie. I still don't know if I'm chosen for the job and what kind of job that I will do. If what you said become true, then I'lll be the happiest inspirit ever. Hahahaha.." Hana laughed. 

"We'll see about that. In our industry, nothing is imposibble once you work with any entertainment company." Yuri said while munching her muffin. All of the girls continued their conversation. Time passes by and they realised it was already noon. All of them went their separated ways since Yuri, Yoona and Sunny had to go back to the SM building and practice thier choreography. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lame story of mine =____=  Hope you guys enjoy the first two boring chapters. Sorry for the lacking of interesting scenes. I promise, next chapter will be interesting. 

p/s; Each chapter of my fanfic is long. Aigoo~ 

Gifts <3 More Namu after this XD