Job Offer

Maid

"Hana ah, you better check your email. There might be an email from Woolim Ent. regarding the job offer" said Sunny through the phone. 

"Okay. I'll check it later. Thanks for telling" Hana ended the call. She went to grab her laptop and turn it on. She logged into her mail site and checked up any latest email. One of them was from Woolim. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Job Interview at Woolim Entertainment                                 

from: [email protected]                                                                                 Wednesday, 11 April 2012 13:15

to:hanasakura

Please come to our job interview at Woolim Ent. building at this adress:

Woollim Ent

서울시 마포구 성산동 21-25호 103호 울림엔터테인먼트
Seoul, Mapo-gu, Seongsan-dong, 21-25 103 Woollim Entertainment

Time: 9.00 a.m- 5.00 p.m

Interviewer: Ms. Park Chung Ae

Please bring along your resume, social ID number/passport, and a 4R photo of yourself.

print this email as a prove of job offer

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well, I have nothing to do tomorrow after class. I'll ask Eun Hee unnie to accompany me. I should do well in the interview. Hana was in deep thought when Eun Hee approaches her. "Hana ah~ What are you thinking. You don't even realised that I'm here" said Eun Hee. Eun Hee gave Hana a mug of warm milk that she made earlier. "Finish these and go to bed, we got class tmorrow. And I want to buy some groceries after class. Can you come with me? Or do you have another plan tomorrow?" Eun Hee asked.

"I do. Here" Hana shows Eun Hee the email that she received earlier.

"Can you come with me first unnie. Please drive me to Mapo-Gu tomorrow. Then we can go to supermarket later. Please?" Hana begged while showing some aegyo. 

"Okay okay. I'll go with you. You need the job right. As a friend, I show give you some support.  By the way, you're not doing the aegyo right. I'll show you how" Eun Hee shows off her aegyo talent to Hana.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Eun Hee and Hana walked into Woolim Building. There were about 20 interview candidates. The weird thing is, most candidates are ahjummas with an age average of 30 years old and above. "Omo, what's with these ahjummas?" Eun Hee spoke up.

"Molla, this is weird. What kind of work am I going to do?" Hana said. 

"Maid? Only ahjummas be the maid. Why are you even applying for this job" Esaid Eun Hee.

"Like I said before, I don't know. I just come here for the interview. I need some info. Wait here unnie. I'm going to ask that receptionist over there" Hana walked away towards the receptionist counter. She's looking very sheek with a pair of skinny jeans and knitted top. 

"Anyyeong. I'm Hana. I come here for a job interview. It says, I should meet Ms. Park Chung Ae" explain Hana.

"Welcome Ms. Hana. You're lucky because you don't have to queue up with those ahjummas. They're waiting their turn for the interview. Follow me. I'll show you her office" said the receptionist. Hana followed the receptionist and gave Eun Hee a sign to wait her. Eun Hee replied back with an 'ok'.

Aigoo, these ahjumma might be jealous knowing that I'm cutting their line for the interview. Ottokae? While Hana was in her deep thought, suddenly the receptionist tapped on her shoulder. "Ms. Hana, we're here" while showing her to enter the room. Inside the room, a gorgeous lady is sitting behind an office table. There's a pile of files on her left. The interior inside the office was nice. It seems calm and has a scent of vanilla. Hana went infront of the table and took a seat opposite the lady. 

"Hi. I'm Ms. Hana. From (your country). I came here to study at Ewha Women Uni. Here's my resume" Hana handed the lady. "As you already know, I'm Ms. Park Chung Ae" she smiled and shake hands with Hana. 

"I was told that you need a work to support your living here in Korea. I'm suprised when I heard yo introduced yourself in fluent Korean. I'm so proud of you. Lee Su Man-shi told me to accept you. He kind of recommended you to work with Woolim. Can you?" Chung Ae asked.

"Of course. What work do you offer?" Hana asked.

"Maid" 

The atmosphere went silent for a while. Hana was shocked by her answer. Maid? For whom? Infinite? Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~ If its true, then I might passed out here 

"May I know for whom will I be a maid?"with a thumping heart, Hana asked. She's ready for her answer.

"Infinite" with that answer, Hana passed out causing some chaos in the office. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone. Here's my latest update. It's getting interesting after this :D 

Here's an eye candy. 

I love this XD