Is this for real?!

Backstage Delights

Ju Ri                                                                                                                               

 

This can't be real, right? This is just a dream, I'm not lost, I didn't just fall first onto the ground, and, in front of my most favorite idol at this moment in time?

"Ow~" I whine, rubbing my arm.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt when you fell?" Changmin asked me as he stopped to look back at me, he even looked pass me, that girl he talked to wasn't there anymore. He had a triumphant smile. Is she his girlfriend? She called him oppa...

"No..." I say, "I just pinched myself."

"Why?" He looked confused.

"Any girl would want to know if they were dreaming or not if—," I stop myself to rethink my words a second, he raised his eyebrows, "An idol was standing in front of them and dragging them away to who-knows-where to do who-knows-what."

"What?" He looked at me lost. He totally didn't get this, and didn't seem like he was pretending...

"Nevermind," I shook my head. Then I remembered something I should have remembered earlier, "Do you know where Girl's Generation's dressing room is? I need to start my job! I'm late as it is!"

"Oh, I can show you where that is," Changmin nodded and rubbed the back of his head looking around to get to know exactly where in the SM building we where.

Changmin Shim, maknae of boy band TVXQ and my ultimate bias by far... is still holding my hand. I might faint. His hands are big... and warm.

And I'm not weird because I notice something like that.

"Dongsaeng!" a voice calls out, "Oh~ Who's this?"

"Oh, Kyuhyun hyung," Changmin greeted the infamous video playing senoir with a small wave and grin, "This is, Ju Ri-ssi."

"You're future girlfriend?" Kyuhyun gave a mischevious grin and snickered at Changmin's reaction; an incredulous look, "I'm just kidding, just kidding!"

Changmin cleared his throat, "If you're here, hyung, then SNSD's dressing room is just down the hall, right?"

I thought you said you could get me there...

"Yeah, the first door you come up to when you get to the intersecting halls," Kyuhyun nodded, pointing out the way to make sure we understood him.

"Ok, thank you, hyung," Changmin smiled and tugged at my arm to tell me to do the same.

"Oh," I caught on, and gave a slight bow, "Thank you, Cho Kyuhyun-ssi."

"No problem," He shrugged, then turned to enter his, I assume, dressing room with his bandmates.

Walking down the hall, a familiar rainbow colored haired boy passes us by with a smile and wave. "Hey, Changmin hyung~," He sang.

"Hey Key," Changmin smiled with a small wave and just continued on his way when I tugged on his sleeve with my free arm. Whether I liked it or not, I needed this job.