Every Breath [ Choi Minho Fic ]
Choi Minho [ SHINEE ] , OC ; Lee Maeyin
* Updated - Poster , foreword , and chapter 1 is now up.
MAIN CHARACTERS SHOWN BELOW;
[*side note : Choi Minho is a regular , ordinary person in this story.]
Choi Minho ;
- full of surprises
- quite the humorous type sometimes
- enjoys children
- has a secret passion for music
- very well in all sports activites
- tries his hardest in everything he encounters
- is not afriad to be who or what he wants
- likes an adventure
- protective of his little sister
- knows when he sees a girl who is different from others
- contempt with what he has and what is given to him
Lee Maeyin ;
- cares for other people more than herself
- puts others feelings before hers
- loves kids
- tries her hardest to please those around her
- not the best at making friends, not the worst either
- has the eyes of reality
- she's shy towards those she doesn't know
- tries her best to hide her anger
- once you get to know her, she has the most deepest conversations
- doesn't waste her time dreaming or wishing
- she's really beautiful, but contains a lot of flaws
genre; drama , romance .
[ pg-13 ] *
Lee Maeyin turns down the largest offer she has ever been asked for: Becoming a model. She decides to stay with her sick mother who is diagnosed with cancer. Although, she isn't with her mom for the longest time; Maeyin's mother decides to let her move in with her father who she hasn't seen since she was 8.
Maeyin still holds a pretty huge grudge over her father for leaving her & her mother behind but she goes with what her mother says so she wouldn't cause any sadness to her. Soon she finds out that her father already has a second family, a wife, and two step-kids: One 4-year-old little girl named Kay and a son about her age named Choi Minho who she grows quite fond of. Maeyin soon has to get used to the rich side of town and the large high school.
Her life is not full of much happiness like when she's with her mother but when she gets to know, Choi Minho things begin to turn out on the more positive side. Things bloom between these two teenagers but, like always, something is proned to get in the way of them. But this time, its more like a family problem.
+ read, comment, & subscribe.
- don't read, don't comment, & don't subscribe.
= whatever you want .
i'm not hear to please people; i'm simply here to use my imagination and write what i want so i really dont care.
sorry if my story doesn't have the comedy you want, or the pace you want. here's something you can do; make your own story.
[ I know I sound mean right now, but I'm nice ! I promise (: ] LOL.
^ Back to Top