First Day On The Job...

Backstage Delights

Ju Ri                                                                                                                               

today's wear;
today's outfit

First days always meant two of many things; lack of sleep, and first day jitters. I could just ditch, but they'd probably call home to questiont he absence of the newer addition employee... And my mother already arranged a deal with my employers; if I don't show, call her cell number. Oh, and here's the funnier one: if I do show, she wants them to ring her cell number.

It's nice to know she trusts me...

"Eun Bin, you're working as..." I ask skipping beside her, not caring if I looked like a little teen girl gone hyper. She shrugged.

"You're mom told me she got me to work as vocal coach," She tapped her chin and looked thoughtful, "But this is SM...What if I have to sing in front of Super Junior? Yesung?!"

"Eun Bin~" I whine, "You'll be fine. You're voice is tremendous!"

"No, it isn't, don't kid like that," She wagged her finger at me like a nagging mom (MY nagging mom), "And what if I'm not even a good enough coach? I can't teach that well..."

"What are you talking about?!" I gasp, dramatically taking a sudden stop and shaking my head, "Aniyo~! You're an excellent teacher! You teach me how to sing—"

"That's the point!" She looked like she was going to cry from pressure, "My voice isn't good enough, you demand I teach you, and you're getting no where! You're voice is horrible!"

"Well..." I narrow my eyes at her, puffing my cheeks out, "Gee, thanks for that..."


                                                                                                                           Eun Bin

today's wear;

Ju Ri doesn't like to be alone when it comes to new things, and I admit... I miss her presence. It was unusually quiet, and I was walking around with my sunbae; a woman older than me, but definietly not old. She was beautiful too, with long wavy hair, and long styled nails. Her style was less sophisticated that she look, but it fit her well! A nice small tee that hugged her body shape and some black slacks...

I was definitely ordinary compared to her.

"Song-sunbae,"  I carefully placed my words, I didn't want to stutter, "Where are we going?"

"I'm going to sow you to your first student," She smiled, continuing to walk toward the other direction, farther from Ju Ri (Or sweet escape), "It won't be too hard, since he does well overall, but he still has his weak points."

"Song-sunbae," I lightly tapped the older woman's shirt.

"Just call me Ha Hyo," She waved her hand, "I'm not that older than you, plus I don't think the formalities suit me."

"Oh, ok, Ha Hyo," I reluctantly nodded, the name sounded sweet on my tongue though. At least she wasn't rude, or mean... or old, "Well, who am I going to teach?"

"Super Junior's own Yesung," She grinned, "You're very lucky~ I'm not much a fan, I'm more Eunhyuk biased... but Yesung's still handsome!"

She continued to talk and I slowly followed behind her, slowly undergoing meltdown. Me... teaching... Yesung...

I'm ready to quit.


JuRi                                                                                                                                 

 

I'm alone. I'm new. I'm lost.

You'd think, after being told by the nice lady at the desk where to go (since for some strange reason, no one was avaiable to pick me up to show me around), I'd be able to get there no problem-o.

You were wrong; So. Dead. Wrong.

I don't want to look like a lost idiot, so I started skipping. I was bored anyways. Looking left and right, I looked for something interesting to show up.

That's when it hit me...