"You Need A Job! ; JAEYIN'S POV

Backstage Delights

[ TODAY'S OUTFIT. ]


[ jaeyin's pov]

I sat motionless on my chair in my small apartment. The job, I was so positive about getting, ended up being filled. I shut my laptop violently and plopped down onto my bed. My cheeks puffed in frustration as my thoughts began to wander. Then, suddenly, I came up with an idea! I snatched my cellphone from the nearby drawer and quickly sent my brother, Changmin a text.


To: Changmin Oppa

Anneyong!~ I need help D: Text back FAST, plzzzz.


I inhaled the soft scent of the vanilla candle that filled the whole place. I tried to keep myself busy as I impatiently waited for a text message.

31.5 minutes later...

"AISH!" I sighed heavily.

I swear if I were dying on the kitchen floor, Changmin Oppa would never be the one to save me. Then I suddenly had this urge to pee, so I immediately skipped to the bathroom and left my cellphone on the bed. As I was doing my business, I heard my phone jingle repeatedly. I slapped my forehead angrily and quickly flushed and washed my hands [ ALWAYS STAY CLEAN FIRST ] .

I literally tumbled & rolled along the sheets of my bed and flipped open my phone,

New Message from Changmin Oppa!


From: Changmin Oppa

 What do you need?

I roll my eyes at the ridiculous text. So I pressed the buttons on my cellphone quite hard.

To: Changmin Oppa

It's been more than 30 minutes ! And you ask me just what I need? Aish~ What kind of brother are you huh?

From: Changmin Oppa

-____-" I'm sorry. But you did ask that you need help, so tell me already! D:<

To: Changmin Oppa

... I need money. PLEASE? PLEASE, very-rich-brother-of-mine-that-i-love-very-mucchhhh.

From: Changmin Oppa

You think I just give out money?! NOOO. You need a job, go get you one!

To: Changmin Oppa

HEY! Appa & Umma said you need to take care of me ! D:< So.. TAKE CARE OF ME.

From: Changmin Oppa

DONT TALK TO YOUR OPPA LIKE THAT. AND I AM TAKING CARE OF YOU, come to SM tomorrow.

To: Changmin Oppa

Aigooo~ WAE? D:< Fine then T___T"

From: Changmin Oppa

Good :) Bye for now. Saranghae~

END OF CONVERSATION.


He better have a reasonable explanation to walk all the way to SM tomorrow. There were a few reasons as to why I didn't want to go to that industry, but the thing that bothered me the most was having to see Key. Just thinking of his name made me cringe. Luckily, I was able to forget about most of the months we spent with each other by taking yoga & martial arts classes. Hopefully those karate classes can be useful to kick his one day. Mwuhahaha. I looked at the messy bun of hair I had on top of my head and twitched at the sight of it.

One good thing you should know about me was that : DAMN! I can do hair. Any kind of hairstyle you name it, unless I think it's totally hideous then I'll tell you straight-up.

I examined myself in the body mirror for a minute. My hair was a dark shade of brown, my eyes were sort of wide and expressive, my skin was a fair white blend, and my figure was quite slender. Nothing really POPPING about me but I considered myself in the cute category.

Suddenly I heard someone whining outside through my window. What the hell? It was a girl, she looked about my age & an elder-looking woman; she was pulling on the girl's arm. More like dragging her. There was another girl behind her too, but she seemed a bit on the chill side just normally walking behind them with her eyes on the ground.

"YOU NEED A JOB! No more sleeping." The elder lady yelled at the girl who had stopped whining.

"So do I, lady. So do I." I whispered to myself and shut my window.

I giggled at myself as I pictured the girl whining with her mother pulling yanking her everywhere. I laid back on my bed and day-dreamed of money. ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD. I devilishly grinned. For now, no guy is going to come in the way of what I want to do.