The chosen one

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Come on, we don’t have time for that” Kris called out to Lay and Luhan which made Lay sigh and run off to the vehicle to get to Kai. Taking the long ride already meant that Kai had seen Saewon with the curse marks.

D.O turned to Lay and gave him a frown, “why didn’t you tell us about this?” he made the elder speechless. “I had no choice but to keep it from all of you, it was the King’s order” he frowned and turned to look out the window.

 

Chen bit his lips, “D.O said something about Moon Jongup, Moon clan from the MatoPlanet is known for their deadly curse” he said out loud and D.O nodded. Sehun’s eyes widened and turned to Luhan to see his reaction. Luhan did nothing but close his eyes tight when he heard Chen.

 

“We got to do something about it, we cannot let Saewon suffer like this” Baekhyun said with a sad expression, “we already lost her once, I don’t want to lose her again from our sight” he said and Chanyeol nodded. ‘Especially when she is betrothed to someone in this vehicle or maybe with Kai’ Suho kept his feelings locked in his body.

 

“The curse marks is currently up to her neck” Lay said and everyone looked at him. “What do you mean? What does the curse mark signify?” Xiumin asked and Lay kept his head hang low.

“Once it reaches to a certain mark on the body, it will be too late to save her” Lay answered his question and sighed. ‘I don’t know where that mark is’.

 

Reaching the building, they all ran inside following Lay. Pushing through countless doors, they finally entered the last door which Kai was seen sitting on the chair next to a body, staring at it.

 

“Kai” Tao called out, making the younger look up helplessly but as soon as he saw Lay, he walked swiftly towards getting ready to send a punch. Before his punch could land on Lay, Luhan pushed Lay away to receive the punch; sending him to the floor. “Kim Jongin” Suho called out and Sehun went to tend to Luhan who was bleeding from his mouth.

 

Kai sent glares to Lay. “It was an order from appa to keep this a secret” Kris told the younger with a sigh. Lay ignored Kai and ran towards Saewon, he pushed her hair away from her face and saw that the marks already increased to her cheeks. He frowned and looked at the eleven of them.

 

Chanyeol joined Lay and once he witnessed the marks, his eyes widened and became speechless. “What should we do now?” He asked and Lay just shrugged. “YOU DON’T KNOW?” Kai shouted and Xiumin held onto his shoulder to calm him down.

 

“Lay is trying his best there, all you need to do is give him time to think” Chen said. Luhan got up with Sehun’s help and walked towards Saewon. He became teary when he saw her in this state.

“I guess one of us have to sacrifice our soul to save her” D.O said and they all looked at him, confused. “Sacrifice?” they all said and D.O nodded, “that’s what I feel or else we will lose her” he continued and took a peek at the markings.

 

Lay shook his head, “I don’t think that sacrificing is needed to save Saewon. Ahjussi said something about the one that is betrothed to Saewon will have to---“ Sehun interrupted Lay. “But we don’t even know who is betrothed to Saewon” he frowned but Lay shook his head.

 

“I know” they all looked at him, “You know?” Suho asked with wide eyes, “Why did you hide it from us? What is your identity that you know so much about Saewon” Chanyeol asked and they all agreed, they wanted to know what Lay always hide from them.

 

Kai sighed and pushed Lay and the rest away from Saewon, he caressed her cheeks as he stared at the black marks. His eyes was filled with tears, “I don’t care about all the betrothed or whatever things that is written on that book” he looked up with a glare. He made eye contacts with each and everyone of them before he looked back at her. “As long as we get her to wake up”.

 

The room was silent; nobody wanted to make any sound. Nobody wanted to make another angry or blow up.

 

“Guys, we have to find a solution to this” Luhan said and Lay nodded along with some of the princes. Kris and Xiumin looked at each other before whispering to Suho. Suho raised his eyebrows and passed the message to D.O, “why don’t we just go home and give Lay some space to think of a solution” he said out loud which made Kai roll his eyes.

 

“Luhan will stay on behalf of us” Lay said which made Kai scoff, “why is it always Luhan that is with Saewon?” he bursted which diverted everyone’s attention to him. Sehun held onto Kai in case he would send another punch.

 

“You have no choice but to follow my order, Luhan-ge” Lay said when he saw that Luhan was about to disagree. “You are the one that has to be her” he added and they all gave off an aura that was disappointment. Lay’s shoulder fell as he saw their expressions, “Luhan-ge is the chosen one, he is prince that is betrothed to Saewon” he announced which made Baekhyun nod with a frown.

 

Chanyeol smiled small towards Luhan, “I think we all saw that coming. I guess Luhan can only make her survive”. Chen and Tao looked at Kai who was looking at the floor, “so this was the reason that you let Luhan hyung go to her during the meteor attack?” he was laughing until his tears appeared on his cheeks.

 

Kris patted on Kai’s back to calm him down. Chen, Suho, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Lay and Kris walked out of the room leaving the rest to settle it down. Sehun approached Kai with a small frown, “Kai, I think you should just let it go. I know that I may not have the right to tell you to do so but I have done the same remember? My love for Saewon still remains but that does not mean that she won’t be with me. We are family” he said in a small voice before turning to Luhan and Tao with a smile.

 

A sniff was heard and they turned to Baekhyun who was in the corner of the room, “hearing that from our maknae is really heart warming” he tried to joke but once he took a glance on Saewon, his heart broke into millions of pieces. “We are family, no matter if we get her or not” he said before making his way out of the room to join the rest of the group.

 

“Come on, I think we should get going in case appa starts to look for us” D.O said out loud as he pulled Kai with him.

 

“Jia Yo (hwaiting)” Tao said to Luhan with a smile. “Take care of her well” Sehun said softly before closing the door.

 

A tear dropped from Luhan’s chin as he stared at Saewon’s cold body. “You need to wake up, I won’t give on you no matter what” he traced his finger from her forehead to her nose and to her lips.

 

“I missed you a lot” his voice broke

 


Helllooo readers...
Please tell me if the story is getting boring to you...
I really lost all my hope when I don't see much comments coming from you.

Anyways for those who have not subscribed, please subcribe.

Upvote is optional but if it would be nice if I get some upvotes... hehehe.

Comment.... please do comment but I am not forcing you.

Also read my other stories as well.. XD

 

BUT before I update my oth stories...

EXO WON M.Bank, M.Core and Inkigayo!!! Im so happy for them...

Suho cried lol... he looked really cute when he cried (i sound so mean hehe)

thats all... ^_^