First love

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Squinting her eyes to the brightness, Saewon rubbed both of them and blinked several times as if she had finally woken up from her thousand year coma. She looked around the white walls, hoping to see people. “Anyone here?” She called out but there was no answer.

 

After few minutes, the door opened and a man with a white beard approached her. “Who are you?” she asked him as soon as she noticed him in front of her. He kept silent and stared at her with a blank face. “Are you looking for anyone here?” she asked him another question, hoping to get him to talk so that she could help him in some way.

 

The door opened again and closed after a second, Saewon grew frightened from all the weird actions and how Luhan and the others are not by her side. “Have you seen the princes anywhere?” she looked at the man as she questioned.

 

“Miss Han, come with me” he finally spoke and Saewon got up from the bed and followed him without any hesitations, she thought that he was working for the palace.

 

Getting out the room, the place became brighter and she couldn’t keep her eyes open for too long until the man told her to close her eyes and hold his hand. The room became darker and she opened her eyes.

 

“Where is this place?” She looked around in all directions until she realized that it was the basement where she was attacked by the Matos. “Why did you bring me to this place again. Where is Luhan oppa? Kai and Sehun?” she asked him with a glare.

 

“Your time is almost up, Miss Han” his voice was low and gloomy.

 

“What do you mean?” she became puzzled and heard a flick. All of a sudden, both of them returned to the white room where Saewon stayed in.

 

Her eyes widened as she looked at herself sleeping on the bed, lifeless. “This isn’t me, right? I mean it looks like a mannequin, a dead me” her eyes were filled with tears.

 

The door opened and Lay walked inside, “Lay oppa” she called and he did not look at her, he made his way straight to the sleeping body. Lay stared at it with a frown; “Saewon-ah, I am so sorry that you had to suffer this way” he broke down on the spot.

 

Saewon watched him cry, ‘How did this happen to me?’ she turned to the man. “Keep watching” he said and disappeared into thin air.

 

“If only I had told everyone about how cruel the Mato was, you wouldn’t have been cursed by the Moon clan” his voice was hoarse. “Luhan ge is lost without you, everyone is... Saewon-ah, you have to come back to us” Saewon watched him apologize with his tears.

 

The time went fast and it was night again, Lay left leaving the lifeless cursed body. Days passed in a blink, Lay visited again for the fifteenth time since Saewon watched the whole process.

 

“Someone is coming to visit you tomorrow, Saewon-ah. Ahjussi had allowed me to get him here alone. Your first love will be the only one that can save you” Her eyes widened when she heard him, ‘first love?’

 

The day paused; Saewon looked around trying to find the person controlling the time. She grew anxious to who Lay was talking about. “My first love?” she wondered and the man appeared again.

 

“Your first love can only save you, Miss Han” he repeated and she nodded. “But I don’t have any first love” she stared back with confused eyes.

 

He flicked his fingers and the scene was replaced with Saewon and Sehun in his room, the day when she went to find him after she was told by Suho that he was sick.

 

===

 

Sehun stirred in his sleep a bit and opened his eyes; he smiled small and sat up. “Saewon-ah, you’re back from your trip?” he still sounded sleepy. Saewon nodded and Sehun’s smile fell when he remembered her with his hyung.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were sick, oppa. You had me all worried, did Luhan oppa come here? Oh wait you were sleeping. I’m such a ---” Saewon’s eyes widen when she felt something soft landed on her lips and arms wrapped around her back.

 

She pushed him away when she felt that it was really wrong to be doing that with Sehun, someone that she thought was a brother.

 

====

“What does that got to do with my first love?” she asked and he did nothing but flick again. This time is was the scene after the meteor attack, after all the princes had returned to the palace. All of them left for the meeting, leaving you alone in the room.

 

===

 

Saewon fell off to sleep on the couch as she waited for Luhan to get back to her since he was not supposed to go with the rest.

 

Minutes later, the door opened and revealed one of the princes walking towards the sofa. When he noticed that she was sleeping, he knelt down in front of her and faced her. He saw her tears and his heart ached, he began wiping her tears from her cheeks.

 

“I am sorry, Saewon. I would have come here if Lay hyung didn’t stop me. I would have run all the way from there, I wouldn’t mind if I get injured on the way or die on the way. My soul would still come here next to you to make sure that you are safe” he leaned forward and planted a peck on her forehead.

 

‘I love you, Saewon’ Kai stared at her sleeping face and frowned, “I really love you”

 

===

Saewon’s eyes widened as she stared at Kai watching her sleep. She didn’t know he had feelings for her in that way.

The man turned to her and waited for her questions, “Have you decided yet?” he asked and Saewon turned to him, opened to tell him something.