First Kiss

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Before D.O could reply to her question, she was pulled away by Chanyeol. “Your time has ended now it’s my time with rookie” he grinned and D.O walked out. Saewon looked at his retrieving and sighed. Chanyeol looked at her. “Saewon-ah” he started.

 

She looked at him, “Ne~” he smiled. “I think I will call you Saewonnie from now on” he nodded to himself. “Yeah, since the ‘Rookie’ is getting old” she joked and they laughed. “What should I call you?” she asked and gave an eyesmile.

 

“Oppa?” he chuckled and she joined him, “Araso Chanyeol oppa”. His face grew red. “Tomato oppa” she giggled and pointed at his face. “Aish…” he hid his face while she stood there watching him being all shy. “Chanyeol oppa, if you don’t want to dance and continue to hide your face like a kid. I think we sh---“

 

“ANI!!” he held your waist and continued the dance. Suho came and replaced the glum Chanyeol when the music ended. “Guardian oppa” she started when she held his hands. He gave a warm smile. She rolled her eyes. “I noticed that you like to smile a lot”.

 

“Is it something negative?” he looked into her eyes as he asked. “Aniyo, it’s just… I have never seen you unhappy” she mumbled and he pinched her cheeks. “Is the floor cold?” he looked down at her bare feet. She gave a sheepish smile. “Kind of, but its okay… Once in a lifetime opportunity” she smiled.

 

Suho hugged her as soon as the music stopped and Saewon’s eyes widened. “Saewon-ah Komawo” with that he walked away and Kris came. He was silent throughout the dance. “Kris… oppa?” she looked at him. “Ne~” he startled at her calling. ‘oppa?’

 

“I noticed that you and Suho oppa are the opposite” she said and he tilted his head. “How so?” she pouted. ‘I don’t get why appa said that she was like me, she smiles a lot’.

 

“Umm how to start… ah! Suho oppa loves to smile while you just give this straight face all the time” after her statement, she remembered about herself. ‘I was like that also… I don’t get it why I don’t feel the same anymore’

 

Kris nodded; “Well I can’t help it, it’s just me” Saewon looked at him. “I wish to see you smile, smiling once in a while won’t harm” she thought to herself. “Yah! Hyung… my turn!” Baekhyun came in between and looked up at Kris.

 

“Aigoo, Baekhyun oppa is so cute” she couldn’t help but say it to him. He smiled widely. “Saewon-ah did you call me oppa?” she nodded, “Ah finally… I wanted to hear that word from you ever since you came” he was really happy.

 

“Did any of them tell you that you look really gorgeous” he wriggled his eyebrows and she chuckled. “Ne~ Chanyeol oppa, Kris oppa, D.O oppa and Suho oppa… wait all of them did” she joked but Baekhyun didn’t fall for it.

 

“Haha, so I will be the first one… Saewon-ah you look really beautiful” he caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead. The other princes gawked at the action, some even clenched their fist.