You hate me, dont you?

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

All eyes were on Saewon as the door opened revealing the siblings and the new cousin. The king clapped and gave a warm smile. Saewon walked slowly as she feared of tripping in front of hundreds to thousands of exoplanet races.

 

Almost reaching the destiny, she was relieved but then her feet disappointed her. ‘AHh’ she mentally shouted as her felt her body starting to leaning forward. Then she felt a pair of arm around her waist. She looked up and saw Baekhyun.

 

“Komawo” she mouthed and he held her hands. Together they walked to the stage. The king did his introduction on Saewon again and then invited her for a speech. She froze, ‘Why didn’t he tell me before’ she mentally cursed.

 

‘Great, I guess now is the time to embarrass myself in front of them’ she swallowed her saliva and closed her eyes for a second. “Saewon…” she opened her eyes and saw Kris. “Ah, sorry” she gave a sheepish smile. “Give me your hand” he said with a straight face. “Ne~” she obediently held his hands and walked to the stand.

 

She looked at them and bowed, ‘Oh what is this?’. She picked up the piece of paper and a smile appeared on her face. With a confident smile, she read her speech out loud. With a bow, she ended and the hall of guests clapped.

 

Once again, Kris held her hand and they walked back to their place. The king chuckled and announced to the people. “LET THE DANCE BEGAN” he clapped two times and walked towards them.

 

“This might be the only time where the seven of you get to dance with Saewon” he smiled and patted D.O’s back before walking away. D.O looked at him, ‘He knows?’.

 

Saewon looked at them, “So what’s going to happen and do I have to dance?” she pouted and Sehun gave a nod. “Ne~ Saewon-ah you HAVE to dance” Luhan chuckled and patted your back lightly. “Who’s going first?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun nudged him.

 

“Ah, ne I forgot… Rookie have to dance with the prince who chose this dress” he mischievously smiled at Sehun. “Do we have to follow that?” Kai whined and Kris cleared his throat, “It was you who brought in the idea”.

 

“So Kai chose this dress?” she pointed at him, Suho shook his head. The music started and D.O looked at them, “Kyungsoo-ah hurry up” Luhan pushed him and D.O gave him a glare. “Don’t you glare at Luhan hyung” Sehun gave him a look.

 

D.O avoided looking at her, “May I have this dance?” he knelt down and she puffed her cheeks. “Do I have to?” she teased and he looked at her with wide eyes. Slowly, she put her hands on his and then she stopped.

“Can I take off my shoes?” she looked back at them. Suho chuckled and walked towards her. He bent down and she slowly pulled her feet from her high heels. “Thanks Suho-ssi”. She walked to the hall with D.O and awkwardness filled in the atmosphere.

 

Slowly D.O and Saewon danced to the song, “So umm…” she thought for a while to start the conversation. He looked at her and in a second, he looked away.

 

 She furrowed her eyebrows. “You hate me don’t you” she blurted out the words she wanted to say.