Hope?

Destined to be with you ♥

Preview: Kwangmin is falling for Eunji and she is still confuse with her feelings. Hyunseong gave an advice for Kwangmin that made Kwangmin more determined than before. While Eunji is heading to her Mom's Company, she got a car accident. Will this happening will change the lives of our casts?

----------♥----------

Kwangmin and Jeongmin glared at each other's eyes when Donghyun suddenly appeared and stopped them.

Donghyun: Stop it! Nothing good will happen if you two will just fight here! Use your brains, not fists!

Jeongmin let go of Kwangmin and sat down. Kwangmin is just standing and doesn't say a word, he was very silent.

Donghyun: Aissh! Why is this happening...

Then the nurse came out of the E.R. and was looking for Eunji's guardian.

Nurse: Excuse me, who is the guardian or relative of Ms. Kim Eun Ji?

Songhye: Oh yeah, let's inform her parents!

Donghyun: Ne, I'll call them.

Nurse: Um, excuse m-

Kwangmin: How is she?

Then Jeongmin pushed Kwangmin and went to where the nurse is standing.

Jeongmin: I am her fiance, how is she?

Everyone was shock because they all know that he's not her fiance.

Nurse: Araso, please follow me. (left)

Songhye: Aissh! What's up with Jeongmin? Is he really that desperate?

Hyunseong: Ani... He's just worried.

Songhye: Worried?! Do you think I'm not? We're all worried!

Everyone waited for Jeongmin when suddenly Youngmin came.

Songhye: Why is he...

Youngmin: Kwang! Is she alright?

Kwangmin is still silent.

Youngmin: Ya Kwang.

Donghyun: I hope so.

Kwangmin: She will. (serious)

Then Jeongmin arrived and his face is like a blank paper having no reactions.

Donghyun: How is she?

Jeongmin: The Doctor said that there is a big impact on her head and may cause internal bleeding. There is a possibility that she...

Songhye: No way...

The night passed and everyone was very worried for Eunji. Songhye and Donghyun stayed at the Hospital to take care of her. Her parents often visit her because they are too busy with work. Then after 6 days...

Songhye: Donghyun-oppa, can you please get some hot water? I want coffee, please?

Donghyun: Araso, I want too though. I'll get at the counter. 

He left and went to the nurse booth to ask for 2 cups of coffee. When Songhye is arranging her things at the table, someone texted her. It was Youngmin.

       Hey Song, how is Eunji? My brother here... Aissh, he's so stubborn, he doesn't want to eat lately, he's always skipping. Aigoo I don't know what to do to him. Anyway, contact us immediately if something happens, araso? Take care of yourself, say Hi to Hyung for me. I mean Sir!

Songhye: (chuckles) Youngmin...

While she's texting Youngmin back, Eunji suddenly moved one finger, and little by little her eyes opened. Songhye took a glance at her and she noticed that Eunji is finally awake.

Songhye: E-eunji?! Ya, are you alright?

Then Donghyun arrived with two cups of hot water and he placed them on the table, he noticed that Eunji is awake already.

Donghyun: Eunji? You're awake!

Songhye: Thank goodness!

Songhye hugged her and Donghyun patted her head while smiling.

Songhye: Eunji? A-are you alright?

Eunji: Eunji? Who are you?

Songhye and Donghyun were shocked and were very speechless.

Donghyun: Y-ya... Don't joke around.

Songhye: N-ne... It's not funny at all.

Eunji looked at them through their eyes and tears fell down on her cheeks. Songhye can't do anything, she covered and tears started to roll on her face. She don't know what to do... her friend, her bestfriend... can't remember anything.

(At Jo Family's House)

Maid: Mr. Kwangmin... Please eat.

Youngmin: Ya! Eat up, nothing good will happen if you'll continue your stubborness.

Kwangmin: I don't want to eat, I'm... on a diet.

Youngmin: Diet my ! Stop it now!

Songhye texted Youngmin informing him wha happened. Youngmin was shocked and can't believe it. He's not sure if he's going to tell his brother about it when suddenly Kwangmin grabbed Youngmin's phone.

Kwangmin: Who's this?

He was reading it and can't believe it.

(At the Hospital)

Eunji is asleep and Donghyun and Songhye is still there. Mr. and Mrs. Kim arrived and hurriedly entered the room. The doctor was there explaining about what happened to Eunji.

Mrs. Kim: Eunji!

Donghyun: Auntie...

Mr. Kim: What happened to my daughter?!

Doctor: Your daughter, Kim Eun Ji, had an amnesia... I'm afraid to say but maybe it'll take years for her to recover.

Mrs. Kim: No way... (cries)

Mr. Kim: Mwo?! Can't you do something?! You call yourself a doctor?! Do something!

Doctor: I'm sorry, we did our best.

It's been a hard week for them and they started to tell Eunji bit by bit about herself from the very start. She is recovering little by little but she still doesn't remember a lot of things, she's still confused. Then after a week...

Songhye: Eunji! Stop eating too much!

Eunji: Ara... I'm just hungry!

Donghyun: Okay, enough with that. You should take a rest now.

Minwoo came bringing a lot of bag groceries of fruits.

Minwoo: Hey Eunji, how are you? I bought you some fruits!

Eunji: Ohh... How kind of you!

Donghyun: Ya, isn't your engagement will supposed to be last Sunday?

Minwoo: N-ne, but it's been postponed because of the incident.

Songhye: Ya, how'd you know that?

Donghyun: (laughs) Of course, I'm your teacher!

Eunji: Ara ara, be quiet. I'll just take a nap, okay?

Songhye: Araso, you really! Aissh.

Eunji fell asleep immediately because she's very tired. When she remember something, her head starts aching.

Songhye: It's been a week.

Donghyun: Ne.

Minwoo: Has she already met the twins?

Donghyun: Not yet.

Songhye: I know they'll visit today.

Donghyun: Chungmal? In that case, then she'll...

Songhye: Wait, where is Jeongmin?

Donghyun: Went back to Japan, he said he'll just arrange some paper works and will go back as soon as possible.

Minwoo: Does she knew about Jeongmin already?

Songhye: Ne, I already told her that there is a guy, her childhood friend to be exact.

Donghyun: Araso, that's good.

Someone knocked at the door, then Songhye opened it and it was the twins.

Songhye: Y-youngmin... and Kwangmin.

Youngmin: N-ne, we came to visit her.

Minwoo: She's still sleeping, come sit here.

Kwangmin: Does she remember anything?

Donghyun: Nothing, but we already told her some informtion like names and stuffs.

Kwangmin: A-ah... I see.

Then Eunji woke up because of the noises.

Songhye: Oh, we're sorry! We're too loud.

Kwangmin: Eun-

Eunji: Ani, it's fine. Oh! New visitors, and you're twins! (smiles) He's familiar...

Songhye: U-uhm...

Kwangmin was silent, his head bowed. Then stared at Eunji with a swmiling face saying...

Kwangmin: Hi, I'm Kwangmin. We're friends, and he's my Hyung, Youngmin. Endure.

Youngmin: Annyeong!

Eunji: Ohh, hi there! (smiles) Friends eh...

 

---------- ♥ ----------

After the accident, Eunji was sent to the hospital. But... she had an amnesia. What will happen now? What will our casts do? What will Kwangmin do? Check out!