It's Fate

Destined to be with you ♥

Preview: No Min Woo, the new student was shockingly the fiance of Songhye.It's been decided that their Engagement will be on Sunday, can she even stop this, or will just go with the flow and lock her freedom inside? Eunji saw a very wonderful place where the twins are the only one who knows. Are they developing their feelings for each other little by little, or will it be twisted?

----------♥----------

(At Kwangmin's Place)

They are walking down the streets when suddenly a dog barked.

Eunji: Omo! A d-dog...

Kwangmin: Don't move or look at his eyes.

The dog barked again and this time, the dog went towards them. Eunji is scared of dogs so...

Eunji: Oh noooo, it's coming here. YA!

Kwangmin: Let's go!

He grabbed Eunji's hand and ran. Kwasngmin was not a good runner but he did his best just to protect Eunji.

Eunji: F-faster!

Kwangmin: I can't, I don't know how to run.. Maybe I can..

They ran as fast as they can then suddenly a cat appeared at the side so the dog was caught up.

Kwangmin: (panting) Hey... it's gone.

Eunji: (panting) Ch-chungmal? Thank goodness!

They stopped and keep on panting, suddenly they realized they are holding each other's hand.

Eunji: U-uhm.. you can let go of my ha-

Kwangmin smiled and swayed their hands. They walked while Kwangmin is looking at the sky. Eunji is quite shocked.

Kwangmin: Look! The sky is beautiful!

Eunji: N-ne..

Kwangmin: Can we stay like this for a while? I just like holding your hand, I feel so warm. I don't know why! (laughs)

Eunji smiled and thought that Kwang is funny then she remembered she had an appointment.

Eunji: Oh no! I forgot, I have an appointment! I'm sorry, I need to go.

She's letting go of his hand but Kwang doesn't want to. He looked Eunji straight to the eyes and finally let her go.

Kwangmin: See you tomorrow. (smiles)

Eunji: N-ne.. (blush) Thanks for time and... good bye! (left)

Kwangmin: Don't say good bye.. (smiles)

(At School)

Hyunseong is sitting in front of the school, he likes feeling the cold breeze at night. Then he saw Kwangmin smiling in the thin air.

Hyunseong: What wrong with him... Hey Kwang!

Kwangmin: Oh Hyunseong, why are you still here?

Hyunseong: Nah, just feeling the air.

Kwangmin: Chungmal? Can I sit with you?

Hyunseong: Sure.

Kwangmin sat beside him and they both looked up.

Kwangmin: There's a lot of stars, isnt't it? I hope I can count them all.

Hyunseong: Pabo.

Kwangmin: But there is only one star that is very visible in my eyes. It's extraordinary to tell you though. (laughs)

Hyunseong: You like Eunji righ, that makes sense.

Kwangmin: Ho-how did you know?

Hyunseong: Let's just say I'm a keen observer and I very curious person. (laughs)

Kwangmin: Chungmal.. (laughs) Well, I don't know. I just feel something beating whenever I see her.

Hyunseong: (laughs) That's it. But I tello you, you better let go or be strong. It's hard, especially when she already have a fiance.

Kwangmin: Ani... he's not her fiance. But... I heard, he's planning to court her.

Hyunseong: Ne. She likes Jeongmin, he likes her too. I know him, he'd do anything just to get what he wants.

Kwangmin: Eunji doesn't like him, she only see him as her childhood friend.

Hyunseong: But..

Kwangmin: Let's just see what will happen. That's why destiny is made.

(At Eunji's Place)

Her driver arrived and she hurriedly went inside the car.

Eunji: At Mom's Company, hurry please!

Driver: N-ne, Miss.

The driver drove the car very fast. The road is slippery it's in a high speed. When suddenly a bus popped out at the side road and they bumped to it. It's very dark and you can't even notice the road clearly. Sirens, all over the place. Shattered glasses are seen on the floor...

(At Songhye's Place)

Mrs. Shim: It's late, we wshould get back.

Mr. No: Ne, have a nice day everyone.

The someone's phone is ringing, it was Songhye's.

Songhye: Oh, excuse me.

       Eoboseo?... N-ne, wae?... What?-

Minwoo: Who is it?

Everyone was worried when Songhye turn down the phone and was speechless.

Songhye: E-eunji... got an accident.

Mr. Shim: Oh God. What hospital, let's go.

(At Kwangmin's Place)

Kwangmin: So cold... Maybe I should get going.

Hyunseong: Ne. Always remember what I said, goodluck. (laughs)

Kwangmin is leaving when Hyunseong's phone rang.

       Eoboseo?... I'm here at school... Hospital? Now? Wae?... Mwo?! Eunji?!... Araso.

Kwangmin heard him and he hurriedly went back.

Kwangmin: What happened to her?!

Hyunseong: She got an... accident. Car accident, just now.

Kwangmin was shocked and he was out of his mind. He ran.

Hyunseong: Wait! Aishh... you don't even know what hospital she's in!

Then Kwangmin stopped and shouted...

Kwangmin: HURRY!

(At the Hospital)

Kwangmin and Hyunseong saw Songhye and Minwoo standing in front of the E.R.

Kwangmin: How is she? What happened?

Songhye: I-I don't know... Her maid said she was about to go to her Mom's Company. Then she... (cries)

Minwoo: That's alright, she'll be fine.

Kwangmin: Aissh! It's all my fault! If only-

Jeongmin: If only what?!

Songhye: Y-ya Jeong! Stop it!

Then Jeongmin arrived with a worried face. He hurriedly grabbed the collar of Kwangmin and madly said...

Jeongmin: If something happens to her, I'll kill you.

 

---------- ♥ ----------

Oh no! Eunji got an accident! What will happen to her now? Will this accident change the lives of our cast? Check out!