Queen of Tardiness

Destined to be with you ♥

Kim Eun Ji is sleeping so peacefully then suddenly her phone rang. Her hand stretched out of her blanket and kept on looking for her phone. And after she found her phone...

Eunji: EOBOSEO?!

Songhye: Omo! It's me, Song!

Eunji: M-mianhe... (yawns) What do you want? (sleepy voice)

Songhye: What do I want?! You're already late!

Eunji: (yawns) What are you talking about Song..

Songhye: Aissh! It's our first day of classes, pabo! Where are you now??

Eunji: EEEEEH?!

 

First day of class... it is when students usually are lazy to get up from bed. Also, you will adapt the environment... again. New classmates, new teachers... attitudes, events, rules and looks.. all different. Especially... love.

 

(At School)

Hyunseong: Ya, Song. Where is your friend... what is her name again? Eunshi?

Songhye: Pabo, it's Eunji. I don't know either, our teacher's gonna kill her when she arrives.

Donghyun: Okay class! It's good to see you guys so cheerful in our first day of class. Let's introduce ourselves first, I'm Kim Donghyun. I'll be your homeroom teacher and I hope we get along really well so now introdu-

Eunji: STOP!!!

Everyone was startled because of Eunji's sudden entrance.

Songhye: Oh nooo.

Eunji: Sorry for being late! (bows)

Donghyun: Let me remind you that this is our first day of classes, and you're late!

Eunji: I know that voice... (stands straight) Op-..!

Donghyun: SIT!

Eunji: M-mianhe!

She hurriedly went near Songhye's chair with full of embarrasment and was thinking about what's happening then..

Songhye: Pssst, what's got into you?

Eunji: Oppa, what are you doing here?

Songhye: Ya! Can you hear me? You're like a mother who finally saw her child.

Eunji: H-hm? Oh! Song! Mianhe..

Songhye: Omo. -.- Anyway, look. Our teacher's kinda familiar, don't you think?

Eunji: Pabo! That's Donghyun-oppa, my cousin!

Songhye: Ch-chungmal?!

Donghyun: People at the back, why are you shouting?

Songhye and Eunji: Nothing Sir, Mianhe..

Donghyun: Okay, since we're complete now, let's contnue. Let's start with you, Miss Tardy.

Eunji: Who's that?

Everyone stared at her. Songhye is holding her laughter when suddenly her brother...

Hyunseong: IT'S ME. I'm the one who suddenly shouted STOP and was late for our first day of class! -.- It's you, silly!

Eunji: OH. Very funny -.- (stands) Annyeong, I'm Kim Eun Ji, nice to meet you all. You're so mean, Oppa!

Donghyun: And by the way, we need to talk. At my office, after class.

Eunji: N-ne. -.- Very mean!

Donghyun: Next.

Songhye: Annyeong! I'm Shim Song Hye! Let's be friends, 'kay? ^^

Donghyun: You're friendly, Ms. Shim. Okay, next!

Kwangmin: Ne! Hi guys, I'm Jo Kwang Min! Nice meeting you all, and this is my twi-

Youngmin: Ya! I can introduce myself, you don't need to speak for me.

Kwangmin: N-ne... Mianhe Hyung.

Youngmin: Annyeong, I'm Jo Young Min. We're twins, obviously. And I'm the eldest.

The girls inside the classroom are giggling because of the twin's appeal and cuteness.

Songhye: Why are they giggling? What's up....

Eunji: Maybe because of the twins? They're kinda cute anyway.

Songhye: Aniyooo. What's up with the hair color of the other twin anyway. -.-

He suddenly saw Songhye, he thought that she was so blooming and a cute girl too, so he tries to...

Youngmin: Oh, hello there! (smiles)

Songhye: He-hello?

She quickly looked away then he wondered why this guys is so blooming. She thinks he's kinda friendly and cute because of his unique hair color. Then Eunji saw her losing her senses...

Eunji: Wae?

Songhye: Nothing! I think he heard me a while ago, oh geez what am I gonna do..

Donghyun: Okay okay, girls stop it! Next is...

Hyunseong: Ne, I'm next. Annyeong, I'm Shim Hyun Seong. Yes, Song and I are siblings, obviously. Nice to meet you everyone.

Donghyun: Okay, now let's start. Let's enjoy our time together, 'kay?

(Lunch Break)

Songhye: Ya Eunji-ah... I'm already hungry...

Eunji: You're always hungry! Araso, let's go.

While Eunji is picking her wallet inside her bag, someone bumped into her and it was a bit strong.

Eunji: Ohh that hurts..

Kwangmin: Omo! Mianheyo... Oh and by the way, I'm Kwangmin!

Eunji: I know, it's alright.

Kwangmin: Ohh, Eunji right? Gonna take your lunch?

Eunji: Y-yes, why?

Kwangmin: Can we join-

Youngmin: Ya, don't disturb them!

Eunji: Ani, it's fine. Do you agree, Song?

Songhye: N-ne, it's fine. (smiles)

Kwangmin: See Hyung? C'mon let's go!

Youngmin: (looks at Songhye)

Songhye: Wae? (smiles)

Kwangmin notices something about Youngmin and Songhye. He suddenly pulls Youngmin and whispered..

Kwangmin: Hyung.. you like her, don't you?

Youngmin: A-ani! I just find her cute, th-that's all! 

He pushes Kwangmin while blushing a bit. It's not that obvious, then he turns away, so he's brother won't see him. At Songhye's side, Eunji also noticed something about Youngmin. She pulls Songhye and also whispered..

Eunji: It seems like Youngmin's been staring at you all the time! I think he likes you!

Songhye: Y-ya! Stop it, why would he?! Let's eat already!

She's blushing and got embarrass because of what Eunji said. Then Eunji said while giggling..

Eunji: Ne, let's go? This girl really!

At the cafeteria, Eunji is sitting beside Songhye and the twins are infront of them.

Youngmin: What do you guys want to eat?

Eunji: Is there any Japanese food here? I feel like eating sushi.

Songhye: Silly, this isn't a restaurant! Hm, I heard their Special Noodles is delicious. Want to try it?

Kwangmin: I heard that too, I'll take that!

Youngmin: Chungmal? I take what Kwang wants.

Kwangmin: Aissh... you're always copying me!

Youngmin: We're twins so it's fine. And it's my instincts, if you like something I automatically liked it too. EXCEPT PIKACHU.

Kwangmin: NE! Pikachu is only mine! MINE!

Eunji: Omo... I like Pikachu too.

Kwangmin stopped for a bit then suddenly blushed.

Kwangmin: Y-ya!!

Songhye: Can you guys stop it and order now?!

The three became quiet then someone's phone is ringing..

Eunji: Omo! It's mine!

        Eoboseo? Ne... chungmal?... Ani, it's fine... Ne, I'll go now... Bye.

Songhye: Is there anything wrong?

Eunji: Everything's fine, it's Mom. She said he's... visiting.

Songhye: Omo!

Kwangmin: Who's he?

Youngmin: Maybe her Dad?

Songhye looked at the twins while they are curious about the "he" thing. She looked at Eunji and...

Songhye: Her fiance.

---------- ♥ ----------

 

Who is this mysterious "he" they're talking about? Is he really her fiance or more than that? Find out in my next chapter! Keep in touch, ciao!