Unexpected!

Destined to be with you ♥

Preview: They arrived at Eunji's soon to be Restaurant and they saw her with Jeongmin. Eunji was almost fixed marriage until Jeongmin refused, but Mr. Kim is not happy with it. When Mr. and Mrs. Kim left them, Jeongmin wants to see her friends. What will happen after?

----------♥----------

(At Songhye's Place)

Songhye: Omo look, I think they's heading here.

Kwangmin watched them getting nearer and was silent.

Eunji: Hey guys, I'd like you to meet Lee Jeong Min, my childhood friend.

Jeongmin: Annyeong! Nice to meet you everyone. Hm, you guys are good enough. (laughs)

Kwangmin: Mwo?! (irritated)

Songhye: S-stop it! He's just kidding... right?

Jeongmin: N-ne, I'm just having fun. M-mianhe, I didn't mean to..

Eunji: Th-that's enough, I'll introduce them to you Jeong... So this is Songhye, you knew her already and her brother.

Hyunseong: It's been a while Jeong. (shake hands)

Jeongmin: Ne! (smiles)

Eunji: And this is Donghyun-oppa.

Jeongmin: I know, your cousin right? You've grown so well Hyung!

Donghyun: (laughs) I'm still young in my age. You too, becoming more handsome.

Songhye: Ne! That's why Eunj-

Eunji: YA! Ehem, this is the twins.. Youngmin and Kwa-

Kwangmin: Kwangmin. Jo Kwangmin.

Everyone was shocked especially Youngmin and was scared of Kwangmin because it's the first time they saw him got pissed like that.

Jeongmin: O-okay.

Then someone's phone rang, it was Jeongmin's.

     Eoboseo?... Ne, I'm at Mr. Kim's Retaurant... Ani... Ne, I'll go now... Araso, bye.

Eunji: Are you... going already?

Jeongmin: Ne, mianhe. It was Dad, he said he needs me at the onference for our company.

Donghyun: I heard you already owned a company, the most current successful company in Korea if I'm not mistaken.

Jeongmin: N-ne, wow you must be good with news.

Donghyun: (laughs) Not really.

Jeongmin: Araso, I'll be going now. See you guys around. Eunji-ah, you take good care of yourself, 'kay?

Then he kissed Eunji's cheeks and went off. Everyone was suprised especially Kwangmin.

Eunji: Y-ya! Aissh! (blush)

Songhye: Aigoo, Eunji's turning red!

Everyone laugh while Kwangmin just smiled.

Donghyun: By the way, it's been a while Eunji-ah...

Eunji: H-huh? Donghyun-oppa! Oh yeah, I haven't talk to you properly. I miss you! Where have you been all this time?

Donghyun: I stayed at Italy to finish my education. And here I am, officially a teacher.

Songhye: Our homeroom teacher, to be exact!

Hyunseong: Ne! (laughs)

Donghyun: Araso araso. It's already late, let's go. Your parent's gonna kill me big time.

Youngmin: Kwangmin-ah... Why are you so quiet lately?

Songhye: Yeah, you've been acting like that since we got here.

Eunji: Hm, is there a problem, Kwangmin-ah?

Kwangmin: A-ani, it's just I'm not feeling so good.

Youngmin: Omo, are you alright? Let's go home and take a rest. (texting)

Eunji is looking at Kwangmin and was a bit worried, she don't know why but she suddenly became worried for him. Then Kwangmin saw her looking at him, but he just looked away.

Eunji: Waeyo?

Donghyun: Okay, let's go home now. How will you guys go home?

Youngmin: Oh, I already texted our driver.

Kwangmin: Ne.

Songhye: Me too.

Donghyun: What about you, Eunji?

She was spacing out, she thought that Kwangmin became cold to her.

Donghyun: EUN-JI-AH!

Eunji: OH MY GUTS!

Everyone laughed because of what Eunji shouted. She was so embarrassed.

Donghyun: I said, how will you go home?

Eunji: M-my driver will fetch me.

Donghyun: (laughs) Araso, so there's no problem at all, We all have our cars, you guys sure are rich. Take care, everyone.

Then suddenly, a Limousine came. Then the driver step out of the car and said...

Driver: Mr. Youngmin and Mr. Kwangmin, it's time to go.

Everyone was shocked because they never expected it.

Youngmin: Bye guys, see all tomorrow. Take care!

Kwangmin just nodded and took a glance at Eunji then went inside the Limousine.

Songhye: Whoa, what was that.

Eunji: I don't know, is it theirs?!

Donghyun: Ne, I remember now.

Eunji: Remember what?

Donghyun: Jo Family... The richest family here in Korea. They own 5 successful company, 5 restaurants, 7 lots and 10 branded cars. Not exact but I think there's more.

Hyunseong: Ne, I also heard them somewhere. I know they are models but they didn't continue their career, I don't know why though.

Then Donghyun looked at his watch.

Donghyun: Omo! It's this late already? Mianhe but I gotta go. I need to buy something and the store might close already so..

Eunji: Ne, take care Oppa.

Songhye: See you tomorrow!

Hyunseong: Where is your car, Hyung?

Donghyun: Oh yeah? (laughs) I know I parked it somewhere here, oh well. See you guys tomorrow~ (leaves)

Eunji: Aigoo, mine's still not here...

Hyunseong: Hey Eunji, I noticed something about Kwangmin.

Songhye: What? Ya, you always observe every detail in our lives!

Eunji: (laughs) What is it?

Hyunseong: Shut up Song. Hm, he always looks at you, and he's easily irritated today.

Songhye: Ya, have you two spend time with each other for a very long time? What if, he's just sensitive?

Hyunseong: YA! I'm not talking to you!

Songhye pouted as she glared at Hyunseong.

Hyunseong: I think he likes you, my opinion.

Eunji: A-aniyo... That'll never happen, I even think he's cold to me.

A car came and it beeped twice, it was Eunji's.

Eunji: Oh, mine's here already. Atlast! Take care you guys!

Songhye: Bye, don't be late tomorrow!

Then Eunji left, the siblings were waiting for their car to arrive. Hyunseong suddenly asked something...

Hyunseong: Ya, Song. That blonde guy...

Songhye: Youngmin?

Hyunseong: Ne, I don't like him.

Songhye: Wae? He's kinda cute and a caring brother though.

Hyunseong: I don't like people who don't listen well.

Then their car finally arrived to fetch them.

Hyunseong: Let's go.

Songhye: N-ne.

(The next day; At School)

Songhye: (yawns) I'm still sleepy...

Hyunseong: What time did you sleep last night?

Songhye: Around 3 in the morning?

Hyunseong: Aissh, pabo! That's why you're still sleepy.

Songhye: Aigoo...

The Jo twins came and all the girls except Songhye is blushing and giggling and all the stuffs a girl do when they see a cute guy passing.

Songhye: What's good with them? Aissh...

Hyunseong: I know right?

When Youngmin sat down, he looked at Songhye and...

Youngmin: Annyeong, Song! (refreshing smile)

Songhye: A-annyeong... (blush)

Hyunseong looked at them and he observed their every move. While Kwangmin is looking for something or someone...

Kwangmin: Ya, Song. Where is Eunji-ah?

Songhye: Late, as usual.

Hyunseong: Aigoo... Oh, here comes Hyu- Oops, I mean Sir.

Donghyun: Good morning everyone. Is everybody here? Because I got something to announce and it's-

Someone suddenly banged the door, and of course, it's Eunji.

Eunji: Mianhe I'm late, again!

Donghyun: What's new anyway? Sit down Ms. Kim!

She hurriedly sat and Kwangmin is staring at her. After she sat down, Songhye pinched Eunji's waist.

Songhye: You're late again!

Eunji: Ya! That hurts! I know I am.

Donghyun: Okay quiet! I have an announcement, we have a new student. I know this is sudden, but his papers are already arranged. And he'll be coming any minute now.

Everyone is murmuring, talking about the new student and were curious.

Donghyun: Oh he's already here. New student, come in and introduce yourself.

The new student appeared from the door and...

Eunji: IT'S!

 

---------- ♥ ----------

Who is this new student and Eunji was shocked? Will this happening change our casts' lives? Keep in touch!