Worst day?

Love between Fire and Ice

Jessica’s POV

I was forced by Mrs. Kim to enter that dino-looking guy’s room. I had no choice but to follow her or else, my dad is going to disown me.

“You can sit on his bed. I’ll just prepare dinner.” Mrs. Kim said and left.

I sat there quietly and looked around the room. I saw posters of different basketball players and singers. After a few minutes, a door suddenly opened and dino-looking guy went out wearing only a piece of towel.

My eyes immediately dilated out of surprise. I admit, it was the very first time that I saw someone half . And I also admit that he looks good in it.

Dino-looking guy didn’t notice me at first, so I decided to talk. Just to make sure he won’t strip in front of me.

“So, this is your room.” I said, acting coldly.

He immediately looked at me and looked really surprised. My eyes immediately dilated when he suddenly yelled.

“Ummmmaaaaaa” 

What the hell is wrong with him?

Ummmaaaaaaaaaaa!” He yelled again.

“What’s wrong with you?” I calmly asked.

“What’s wrong with me? WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT ARE DOING HERE? WHY ARE YOU PEEKING AT ME?!!” He said as he covered his body using his hands.

Geez, I already saw it. What’s there left to cover?

“Jonghyun? Wh--? JONGHYUN!! GET DRESSED!!” his mom suddenly yelled at him.

As soon as his mom yelled at him, he grabbed his clothes and went inside the bathroom.

“Ms. Jung, I apologize for my son’s behavior. I’m really sorry.”

“Umma! Why are you apologizing?!” Dino-head suddenly yelled.

“I’ll just go downstairs, Mrs. Kim.” I said and walked away from them.

Jonghyun’s POV

“Umma! Why are you siding her?! I’m your son!”

“Just be quiet! What do you think were you doing? You’re scaring her!” My mom suddenly said.

“She scared me first! Sh—she saw my p—precious body!!” I said.

“it doesn’t matter! She’ll see the whole of you soon.” My mom said as she walked out of the room.

“What do you mean?”

“I’ll explain during dinner. Get down and entertain her.” My mom commanded.

Me? Entertain that ert Snow White? No way. No freaking way!! I’d rather be inside my room and sleep than entertain that girl!

*A few minutes after*

Tik tok tik tok tik tok

I was left with no choice but to sit right in front of that ice queen-ert.

And for the last 10 minutes or so that we were together, all she ever did was stare blankly at me, which is quite annoying.

At first it was just a plain stare but as time passed by, she suddenly stared at me from head to foot. And then went back to staring blankly.

This girl is so weird!

“Yah! Stop drooling over me.” I said and glared at her.

“Tsk. You’re not even tasty.”

w-wait. What? Me? Not tasty?!

“That only proves that you have no taste!” I answered back. How dare her insult my manliness and perfection like that!

“You’re like a cup of noodles; only commoners drool over you and consume you. Sadly, a cup of noodles is too cheap for my taste.”

WHAT THE HELL! If only I could, I could’ve punch the face of this freakin weird girl! Me? A cheap cup of noodles?!!

“YOU-“

“Jonghyun!!! “ I was about to yell something (I don’t what) when my mother suddenly came in.

“It’s time to eat Ms. Jung.” My mom calmly told her and led her towards the kitchen.

Honestly, what’s wrong with my mom? Why the hell does she like that gir?!!

JESSICA’S POV

“I hope you’ll like the dinner, Ms. Jung” Ms. Kim smiled at me as she gave me my rice.

“It’s Jessica.” I said.

“Huh?” Mrs. Kim looked clueless. I know she know’s what I mean though.

“I guess you already know that my name is Jessica.” I said as I ate my first spoonful of rice. Actually, I don’t eat rice during dinner. But I guess it’ll be really rude if I say it out loud. So, I had no choice but to eat.

“Oh, yeah. Uhm, J- Jessica.” Mrs. Kim uttered.

“It may be too late to introduce him, but this is my son, Jonghyun.” She said as she introduced him to me.

I took another look at him. And in whatever angle it maybe, he is total not the kind of guy I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. Grr, why the hell would Daddy do this to me? >,<

“Yup. Noodle guy.” I said and continued eating.

“What did you just say?!” Dino-head angrily asked, with a mouth full of food.

“Jonghyun!” His mom interrupted. I just glared at him and continued eating. Ahh, I really, really hate this guy.

“Mom! Why do I have to know her? And why is she here?!” Jonghyun asked.

Clueless piece of Noodles. One day, you’ll know the truth and It’ll also be the saddest day of your life.

“Ms. Jung, I mean, Jessica is the daughter of your father’s boss.” Mrs. Kim calmly said.

“So?”

“And her dad asked her to have dinner in our house.” Mrs. Kim continued and nervously chuckled.

So sad, she can’t even tell him right in front of me.

“That’s it?” Jonghyun asked again.

“I’ll explain later.” His mom said and continued eating.

“But mom!”

Urgh, he is so annoying!

I suddenly placed my chopsticks on my plate loudly, making sure he’ll hear it and then glared at him and said,

“We’re getting married.”

Jonghyun, looked really clueless and shocked.

I’m sorry Dino-head, I just made this day the worst day of your life.