First meeting

Love between Fire and Ice

 

*At a basketball game*

“Jonghyun!” I heard Onew yelled at me. I immediately grabbed the ball and moved away from my opponent.

“Uh-uh, I won’t allow you to make another score, pretty boy.” My opponent said.

I smirked at him and bumped my body to his then faked my movement. With that, I was able to get away from him. I moved out from the line and tried to make a 3-point shot.

I anxiously wait for the ball to enter the basket and heard the crowd yell.

“THAT WON’T GET IN! READY FOR THE REBOUND!” I heard another opponent yell.

Tsk. Impossible! I’m the sharpest 3-point shooter in the district.

A few nerve-wrecking seconds after, I saw the ball get in the basket and I heard the crowd’s cheer.

YES!

“Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt! Time’s up!” the referee suddenly signaled. Everyone in our team jumped and shouted with joy. I did the same.

“You did it again, Jonghyun!” Minho yelled as he tries to catch his breath.

“Of course! How can he be defeated? He’s the school’s ace player!” another team member yelled.

I know, I know! Everyone, my awesomeness is just unexplainable!

“Stop it already, you’re making our MVP blush.” Our coach suddenly said as he tapped my head.

“Good work Jonghyun, team! Let’s go for the championship!” Our coach yelled before every one of us prepared ourselves home.

Yes, I Kim Jonghyun, the number 1 3-point shooter in town will lead this school to national championship! I promise that.

 

“Jonghyun, you are the most amazing guy in the whole school! Can you be my boyfriend?!” I suddenly heard a girl say right in front of me.

I, together with my friends, Key, Minho, Onew and Taemin were hanging out in our favorite café when a flock of girls suddenly came in and made a scandalous moment in front of me.

Things like that always happen to me. Wherever and whenever. These girls just can’t stop coming to me. I can’t blame them though. It’s quite normal for someone like Kim Jonghyun.

“Uh-oh.” Key teased and then laughed.

I turned my gaze to the girl who just yelled at me and smirked.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Hee—Heera., Park Heera.” She answered.

“Heera-shi, don’t you think confessing to me is quite, selfish?”

“Huh?”

“How do you think the other girls will feel once I answer your feelings? Don’t you think it’s just quite right if you… share me with everyone else?” I said and smirked.

The other girls inside the café yelled in agreement and my friends continued to .

“What do you think Heera?” I asked.

“Bu-but I want you just for myself!”

“Well, that’s not really the right thing to say right now, Heera. Do you just want me to be honest with you?” I asked, holding back my rude mouth.

“Jonghyun, be easy on her.” Key said as he tapped my left shoulder.

I just smirked at Key and turned my attention back to Heera.

“So?”

“Ye—yes.”

“Well then Heera. To be honest, you are not even an inch close to my type. You have an ugly nose, obviously has a lot of baby fats and..” I stopped, stood up and touched her hair.

“A very bad hair.” I continued.

“Wh—what?” I heard her say. Tears are now almost falling from her eyes.

“But you have a nice pair of eyes.” I said and then suddenly, she slapped me.

“Yo—you are very heartless!” She said and ran away, crying.

“I told you be gentle on her.” Key said as he sipped from his glass of iced coffee.

“That wasn’t the first though.” Minho said as I continued caressing my cheek.

“Those girls! They wanted me to be honest and then physically hurt me when they hear the truth!” I said as I took my seat.

“That’s what girls are.” Taemin said.

A few hours after that incident, I walked silently in the alley towards our home. I suddenly saw 3 goon-looking guys and a girl blocking my way.

“That’s him, oppa!” I heard the girl yelled. As I looked closely, I immediately realized that it was the girl from earlier, Park Heera.

What the eeff! Not again.

“What the hell did you do to my sister?!” The other goon-looking guy said. He really looked like Heera.

“Truth hurts, you know.” I coolly said and tried to walk away from them when suddenly, a pair of strong arms grabbed my shoulder.

“Where do you think are you going?” goon number 2 said as he tried to lay a punch on my pretty face. I was able to dodge it and immediately kicked his balls.

Suits you right.

“You little!” goon number 3 yelled and tried to punch me again. Honestly, if they just try to attack quietly, then maybe they could successfully hit me.

I dodged again and punched him hard, on his stomach. 2 of them are already down which left me with just one more eyesore.

I was taken aback when Heera’s brother suddenly pulled me and punched me on my face.

I have to admit, it was pretty painful. It caused some of my blood vessels to break. Blood eventually made its way out from my freakin nose!

That baaastard!!

I immediately stood up and angrily revenged myself with tons and tons of punch on his ugly face. A few minutes after, Heera was already begging for forgiveness.

I stopped and glared at her.

“Don’t you freakin’ try to use violence to get back to me again! I can win in everything!” I yelled, grabbed my bag and walked away from them.

I walked normally towards my house while I’m caressing my nose. Gah, that bastard! I think he broke my perfect nose! I placed a band aid on my nose, thinking that it would cover the little wound I had.

 A few minutes after, I finally arrived in our house. But just before I could enter my house, a luxurious car suddenly stopped right in front of me.

I stood up near the car’s door and studied the car closely, then suddenly, the car’s door opened and it hit me, real hard on the most sensitive part of my body. (you know what I mean.)

It was so damn painful! I already had enough today and was ready to let out my anger to whoever opened the door but I was startled when I saw a very beautiful, doll like girl in front of me.

“Oh, I didn’t see you there.” She said and looked at me coldly.

She is so perfect.

“It’s okay.” I said and tried to act as if I wasn’t hurt anywhere.

I have to look good in front of her.

“So, what can I do for you?” I coolly asked and closed the car’s door for her.

“I’m looking for the Kim’s residence.” She said.

“You’re on the ri—“

“Open the gate for me.” She suddenly cut me off.

“I don’t want to repeat myself again after this. Open the gate for me.” She coldly said and stared, I mean glared at me.

“Fine, you could just ask nicely though.” I said and opened the gate for her.

She coldly looked around my home and followed me inside my house.

“What’s your purpose for coming here?” I asked with a wide grin on my face.

“None of your business.” She answered and looked at me plainly.

Grr, this girl is making me angry.

“Mom, we have..”

“JONGHYUN! I have been waiting for you since-“ My mom suddenly stopped nagging as soon as she saw her.

“Mi—miss Jung! You’re already here. Come in and have a seat.” My mom said.

The pretty girl followed my mom and went towards the living room. Before she actually took a seat, she first touched the couch and looked at her hands, as if she was checking if there was a dust. It just made my blood boil.

“Jonghyun! Hurry and clean up! Make her feel comfortable while I prepare dinner!” my mom suddenly said.

“But why me?”

“No questions! Hurry!”

Mom pushed me towards the stairs and I immediately ran towards my room.

I removed all my clothes and started to hit the showers. A few minutes after, I placed the towel on the lower part of my body and went out of the bathroom.

I felt more relaxed and immediately checked my pretty face on the mirror. I saw my beautiful reflection when suddenly, my eyes caught something.

I studied it closely and realized that there was another person in my room!

“So, this is your room.” The pretty girl said and looked at me blankly again.

I immediately yelled and asked for help! I definitely don’t want to be by this girl!!!

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Do you know where I can request for a banner?? Please help. :)