Nicole's Diet

Female Idol Diet Collection

KARA member Nicole‘s diet regimen has been attracting attention from fans and netizens alike, as a picture titled “Nicole’s Seriously Shocking Dinner Diet“ surfaced in an online community on October 27th.

The picture is from the October 24th broadcast of KBS‘s ‘Star Interview‘, in which Nicole revealed her diet secrets. Her diet plan included tofu, zucchinis, cauliflower, and carrots, as well as food without any oil and other healthy vegetables.

Instead of cooking her vegetables in oil, Nicole revealed that she instead bakes them in the oven, which keeps her calorie count low. She also explained that she sometimes replaces the tofu in her regimen with salmon or chicken . The singer revealed her ever-thin body in another segment of the show when she showcased part of her pilates routine on camera.

 

Another Article:

 

Nicole, from girl group KARA, has revealed her diet to the public.

She appeared on KBS’s “Star Interview” along with the rest of KARA and their episode was aired on October 24. Jiyoung has mentioned that f(x)’s Sulli is a good friend and Seung Yeon shared that “having no schedules was worse than hell.” Nicole used a self-camcorder to show how she normally eats. She took the viewers to the grocery store, where she revealed that she knows roughly the calories of many fruits and vegetables.

At home, she prepared and baked her lunch. She prepared 1 mushroom, 6 pieces of carrots, small pieces of pumpkin, few slices of bell peppers, cauliflowers (author’s note: Nicole mentioned that a cauliflower doesn’t have many calories) and revealed that she rotates the protein part of her meal from salmon, fish, chicken or, like today, tofu.

Afterwards, she invited the cameraman inside her gym and her training session with her pilates instructor. Her teacher commented, “She tries not to eat on her own. Sometimes, I feel sorry instructing her training.”