disaster date. =|

difference. =)

Dania's POV:

i woke up early today. i saw a text message in my phone.

 

from: (no name)

"Good Morning Sunshine! =) hope you had a good sleep. hope to see you later! take care."

received:

05:15AM

Today

 

ok, i should get going now before i come to school late again and worst, seeing cheeks early.

"umma! i'll go now!" i screamed before the door.

wow! my bicycle tires are fixed. thanks appa. =)

im off to school.

 

Author's POV:

both Henry and Dania's classes are done. Henry ran himself to the auditorium befor Dania arrives. he hides behid the piano.

the auditorium was filled with all romantic things like flowers, rose petals, and at the stage was a round table for 2 that has a define light candle at the center of it and beside it was a piano.

as Dania entered, she was surprised from what she saw. she didnt expected everything to be like that and infact, she never expected anything. she wanted to cry having a first time about this and yet, it was the best she could ever have. as she walks the stairs of the auditorium, the piano starts playing. she cant wait to see who was playing the piano until................CHEEKS STOOD UP FROM THE PIANO.

 

Dania's POV:

CHEEKS STOOD UP FROM THE PIANO.

 wt is he doing here!!! my blood rises up into my ears.oh no, he isnt the anon! no way. ><

 

"how was it?" cheeks said with an innocent smile in his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" i asked full of curiosity.

"im your suitor nerd!" he said arrogantly.

OH NO. i closed my eyes and keep myself calm.

"hey i have the big surprise for you!" he said cheerfully.

one moment, i looked up and after that, i found myself covered with a disgusting liquid. its all over my body and im still in school. my glasses are covered with it too. all i can do was to cry.

"ARE YOU DONE PLAYING WITH ME? ARE YOU DONE MESSING UP MY LIFE? I HOPE YOUR HAPPY NOW! THANKS FOR MAKING ME REALIZE WHAT AN WERE YOU. DONT YOU EVER GET NEAR TO ME EVER OR ELSE, ILL BREAK EACH BONE YOU HAVE IN THAT BODY OF YOURS UNDERSTOOD?"

i left the auditorium crying and about to scream.

 

Henry's POV:

oh no, i think i was too much. she left with tears in her face and pain in her eyes. i dont know what to do? why do i feel hurt? did i fall inlove with her already? i think so. DANIA, im really sorry.