Opportunity. ^^

difference. =)

Dania's POV:

im still sitting at our couch when... the doorbell rang.

"i got it!" i stood from my seat and opened the door.

"annyeong haseyo!" i greeted to the man at our gate.

"annyeong~! im looking for Kim Dania. is she here?" the man smiled.

"ah nae! its me. what is it?" i flushed.

"ahm, im here to give this letter. it is exclusively for you. congratulations!" as he said that, he left with none other word.

i went back inside our house and looked at the letter that was handed to me by the man.

O.O Seoul Institute of Arts welcomes you, Ms. Kim Dania to enter a school year of learning with us. we hope to see you SOON.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UMMAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"Dania!!! what is it?" my mom was startled.

i handed her the letter and she start screaming as well.

"OMYGOOOOD! My baby is entering Seoul Institute of Arts!!! im so proud of you!" my mom started crying.

i didnt want to go to this such popular university but after seeing my mom and her emotions, now im ready.

 

HENRY'S POV:

"Sir, here is a letter from Seoul Institute of Arts. they accepted you." Spencer handed to me the letter.

"i know they will. put that i the table. im expecting it already!" i said with a smirk.

good thing they accepted me! Seoul Institute of Arts, you really decided well. /evil laugh.