convincing. =)

difference. =)

Dania's POV:

my phone just alarmed and i was startled seeing 7:00am in my wall clock. gosh, i really have to get up now. i went straight ahead to the bathroom and after preapring for school, i dont have enough time to go. i went to my bicycle and shoot! my tires are flat. i think i should go run now.

i was running and im out of breath.....someone honked at me. OMFG! its cheeks! >< he was wearing a sunglass that fits the shape of his face and he really looks hot with that shiny blue car.

"hop on!" cheeks said.

"no, its better to be late than go on a ride with you!" i kept ignoring him.

"well, i wont go if you wont take the ride with me. your choice!" he kept the slow speed of his car.

"fine! we have 2 minutes." i hopped in his car

"seatbelts please." he reached for my seatbelt and fasten it for me. i can feel the heat in my cheeks. WTF!

he accelerated the speed of his car and we reached the university in no time. we entered our room and too bad! our professor is already there. ><

"well, its the first week of school and youre already late! i think we have a new campus couple already!" the professor said with sarcasm.

all our classmates cheered and shouted except for some girls who were looking at me like theyre taking off my soul. maybe becayse they was jealous. oh please! im not interested with this guy. he's not even my type.

he suddenly put his arms around me and i elbowed his tummy that left him with painful stomach. i entered the room and gave my apologies to the professor.

i was bored with the class and while looking outside, i saw a paper in my desk.

 

"annyeong~ im really shy to say my true feelings for you. if youre interested to know who i am, come to the auditorium tomorrow. 4PM. =)"

 

i smiled.