first day 3 =)

difference. =)

Author's POV:

the first class ended but they are both still thinking about what happened with the both of them a while ago. they are still not in their own minds. still day dreaming and planning of how to humiliate each other. because they both majored in music, they have the same classes and schedules.

 

Henry's POV.

argh. eottoke? put bubble gum in her bag? flatten her bicycle tires? im going crazy. >< what should i do?

NOW I KNOW. MAKE HER FALL INLOVE WITH ME. IT'LL BE EASY!!! =))) / evil laugh.

 

Dania's POV:

im so irritated with that cheeks. >< how can i get rid of him? maybe just go the other way around. ill just ignore everything about with him and i wont let him get in my way.

 

Author's POV:

their 2nd class is about to start and both Dania and Henry is on their seats that are 1 block away.

Henry went to Dania while she was talking to a friend.

"Hi nerd!" henry said with that killer smile on his face.

"what's wrong with you?" Dania said with a bitter smile.

"nothing. i just want to be friends. sorry for the rough start but how can i make up to that?" henry asked with the eye smile.

"no need. its fine." Dania kept her cold treatment.

"what's with the bitterness, my dear?" henry touched dania's hair.

"oh, you want to flirt huh! its nothing babe! its just that I DONT LIKE YOU." dania said with seducing tone in her voice.

"lets see if that will stay the same babe!" henry said and left without a word.

 

Henry's POV:

i thought it will be easier but i'm wrong. why do i find her so hot despite of the nerd look? did i lost my taste? better not.