first day. =)

difference. =)

Dania's POV:

Hello Seoul Institute of Arts! Please be good to me.- this was the first thought that came to my mind.

im in my bicycle on my way to the university with my IPOD playing and earphones on. im feeling quite nervous and happy at the same time. i just hope everything goes well.

i just entered the gates of the university and i was shocked with how beautiful it was, it has this bricked buildings that you may see in movies. it has a gigantic buildings inside and it has really good atmosphere with these greens all over the university. i never thought this was really this beautiful. even in the brochure and in the site, it never looked liked this.

while still flushed with what im seeing right now, a prestigious car just honked at me! i looked back and saw a sports car right behind me. all blue and shiny. i was diturbed when a large number of girls was heading towards the car and screams unto the top of their lungs.

"OPPA! DID YOU EAT BREAKFAST YET?"

"OPPA, YOU WANT TO HAVE DATE WITH ME?"

"OPPA, WHY SO HANDSOME?"

this was just some of the ones i heard. what's with him? he's not that handsome. much more of a cuteness with that puffy cheeks but not that attractive though. what's with all these girls? i continued strolling with my bicycle until i found the parking. good heavens, my bicycle's safe. i headed to the room for my first clas.. goodluck dania. HWAITING!

 

Henry's POV.

argh, what's with all these girls? i cant pass right away, they are all over me and my car. do i really look this handsome? well, i thank my parents for the genes! /smirk.

im here for my first day. i just hope i dont get this attention everyday. its irritating. but i love the way the recognize me. i really am popular!

 

--- sorry for some short Henry moments! i will put longer ones in the other chapters. Thankyou! =)