Descriptions =)

difference. =)

SEOUL INSTITUTE OF ARTS

- an institution with the most prestigious future artist coming. teaches performing arts major in music, theatre and dance.  everyone is itching to enter this kind of university but you should be lucky enough to go in and you should have the skills to enter the university. they have the most talented professors and trainors that will help you to become famous.

 

Henry's POV:

I'm Henry Lau, i have puffy cheeks, little eyes and i'm the athlete of the campus. i play volleyball, basketball and even football. =) i'm also into music like singing, playing the piano and the violin.

These are just simple characteristics that made them girls fall down into their knees.

I'm not BOASTING! Its the truth. if you will ask any girl in the campus, they would drool over by just hearing my name.

IM HENRY LAU AND IM THE HEARTHROB.

 

Author's POV:

Henry is a boastful guy. he knows that women drools over his name and reputation. he's not into women so he concentrates more on his skills in sports and music. he's not into academics and he has friends, or should i say persons to do his homeworks for him. he's bossy! when students see him coming, the way gets clear and everyone is itching to be his friend but he was never interested. he likes to be alone and for him, having friend is a dirt to his reputation because as a popular one, people should be looking up to you.

He is an only child and that gets the point why he's spoiled. he has his own driver, maid, and even body guards. he is from a family of the biggest businessmen in the country. he has everything and he boasts each of it.

 

Dania's POV:

I'm Dania. i have low quality of eyesight that's why i use to wear stupid large specs, im pale white and timid. im a shy type of a girl, all i do is study. im in a middle class family. my father owns a hardware shop downtown and my mother is a wedding singer. i have the simplest kind of family but im really satisfied with what i have. i dont expect to be popular from this university but i will excel! SOMEHOW. =)

 

Author's POV:

Dania is a hy type of a girl. she never interacts with too much people. she has friends ofcourse but sometimes, she wanted to be alone. her father is in a family business and her mother is a wedding singer where we must say she got her singing skills. she was chosen to be in school as a scholar after an incident. she has a powerful voice that will melt someone who listens to it. even a lot says that she has it, she never boast about her talents and keep humble about it. she is a simple girl trying to study to get a dream she wanted to be. A STAR! =)