School and Tutorial

Just Two of Us
It’s morning time to wake and go to school. Min preparing for her breakfast and clean her self... after cleaning the house she wear her uniform. "It’s time for school." Her mind speaks.

When left the house and start walking to bus terminal. "This is the first time that i will go to school without my body guard." Min said. When she arrives in bus stop she saw Baro waiting also there.

When Baro saw Min he looks at his wrist watch “She wakes early how come that she will go to school early” His mind speak.

Bus arrives and full of passengers, Baro go on first and next is Min, but Min slipped everyone scream and shock Baro immediately grabs her arm nad hug her. “Are you okay?” Baro ask her.

Min stared at Baro before she could speak out. “I-I’m okay” She said and takes her arms and look down.

Awkward moment for them because everyone looking for them. “High School student sometimes sweet with their love team” one of the passengers said. Min just look down “You’re so careless Min” Her mind speaks.

Baro stare at her. “You always been cute” His mind speak. While Min is so silent and thinking about her carelessness, Baro hold her hands “Let’s go we are here.” He said. While Baro holding Min's hand Min just keep looking at her hand until they reach the campus. "I miss this, walking with her." Baro mind speak, while smiling.

 

 

During the physic subject Min can’t concentrate and thinking of her carelessness. “I hate myself” Min mind speak. And lay her head on the table. She didn’t notice also that the bell ring

“Class dismiss, Min-ah Baro stay for a while.” Teacher said when the whole class are out, “Min, are you okay?” The teacher calls her attention.

 “Huh?” She asked and looks around. Her classmates are out of the classroom except Baro and Min-ah. “I’m okay, I just don’t understand the topic.” She answered

“Oh, after you lost your memory your mark in physics keeps going down.” The teacher said. “Why don’t you go on physics tutorial?” Teacher suggested.

“Are you the one will tutor me?” Min asked.

“I can’t, I’m busy this week. I dismiss the class except Min-ah and Baro since they are your classmate they can help you.” Teacher said.

“Teacher, can Min-ah tutor me?” She asked.

“It’s up to her, but Min-ah you should discuss the topic last week we have quiz tomorrow.”

“Sorry Min, today is my father birthday I have to go home early.” Min-ah said. “Baro?” Min-ah ask.

“It’s okay with me" Baro said.

 
--PLAY SONG--

 

After school Min go to department store and get some stuff there. She goes home and cooks her own food after washing dishes and cleaning someone knocks the door. When Min opens the door she saw Baro.

“Sorry late I just got home from my part time job, Can we start the tutorial now.”

Min just don’t talk and let the door open…

 

While Baro discussed the topic, Min listens carefully and takes note the important topic.

“Okay I’ll give you the possible question in the quiz tomorrow.”

“Eh?” She asked.

“So that you have idea what are the possible question tomorrow.”


While Min answering the question that Baro give, Baro is composing his rap.

“I’m done.” Min said. Baro check the answer of Min.

“Not bad 10 out of 15” Baro said… “I’ll discuss again the topic that you don’t answer correctly.”

“Why are you doing this? I’m always bad to you and yet you help me.” Min asked.

“Because I’m your best frei----- I mean, I’m your best classmate.”

“By any chance Baro, you and I are close before.” Min asked

“What should I answer” Baro minds speak.

"By any chance, are you and I become friend or more than that." Min asked again and stare at Baro.

Baro stand up "Yah why you keep asking me about that, and you scare me" Baro said

"Just kidding I know i wont be your friend" and she roll her eyes

 

After a few minutes Baro give Min new test..

"aigoo so much test" Min immdetly irritated when it comes to physics

"If you perfect this one i wont bother you anymore.." Baro said and give the Quiz to Min. While Min answering the test Baro focus his attention on his compose.

"Whats that? Min ask curiously and look at Baro's paper

Baro stand up immidetely and hide his notebook at his back..

"Show me" Min said and force her self to get the note book. Baro keep avoiding Min hands when suddenly Baro out of balance and he fall on the floor with Min. Min close her eyes before she knew it, she on the top of Baro. Baro keep looking at Min, When  min open her yes she meet the eyes of Baro and they pause for a while. when suddenly Min phone ring. Min standup and look for her phone.

"yeoboseyo? who are you? what you want?" Min answered phone randomly.

"its Min-ah"

"Min-ah im okay im fine nothing happened.." Min said

"Yah!! is there anything happened there?" Min-ah ask

"No nothings happened we will be end soon" Min said

"Okay ill hang up the phone." Min-ah said.

Min back to her sit and continue answering her quiz. Baro keep looking at her and give his notebook.. Min look at the notebook "wae?" she ask but not look at Baro

"its my rap for competition"

"Why you showing me this" Act like nohing happened. Baro get his notebooka ans start reding it. "Everyday and every night, this feeling I'd fight try as I might but I won't win, I surrender, I'd die You are winning here alright. Every morning when the sun would shine on me I'd flash a smile but deep insideI feel so sad and lonelyI need you here and now.

"Are you missing someone you love?" Min ask Baro stuck up his tongue

"you know what dont wait for someone cuz love doenst exist in  this wold.." Min said she write in next page "Just by looking at each others faces We used to like it so much But now we’re farther apart than strangers Love is leaving me like this" she write as she hate her father and mother for leaving her.

"you hate the world?" Baro ask

"new genaration so all love is hating now."

"you hate the world?"

"I only hate two person in the wold my father and.." she stop because the other one is infront of her...

"me?"

"i hate my father and Squirrel why are you squirrel?" min ask and role her eyes to Baro

"yah finish your quiz im tired and wanna go home..

Min laugh "your house is just down there."

Baro fall sleep while waiting Min so did Min when they wake up they are rush and go to school...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

server crash down and my story
deleted a bit so i change something
but dont worry the whole story wont change just this chapter
 
Thaks for all the subscriber Love you all
ill update later the next chapter