Back to School

Just Two of Us

"I have a body guard" She said "Im like a princess after my mother died" Her mind speak. "I enroll also in exclusive school, I want to know what happened when i was in grade school but now im in senior, i lost four years experience in my life" she said. and the car stop. When the door's car open she off to the car and the guard get her things. "Wooohhh i really like my life did it happen to me when i was in joniur high" Her mind speak. Usually she want carry her thing and dont let her body guard do it, but because she loss her memory loss she let her body guard do it. While walking she saw Baro watching at his watch. Min stop she got head ache she touch her head.

"Miss Min are you okay?" One of the guard ask.

"My head is aching" She said and kneel down

"What happened Min?" Min-ah ask her

"Aniyo my heady suddenly aching" Min replied

"Better you go to the clinic" Min-ah said "Let’s go" and smile.

 

Min and Min-ah enter in the classroom late. Students and teacher already know the condition of Min so they are silent and watching Min and Min-ah while entering the room.

"Ma'am sorry we are late I accompanied Min in the clinic." Min-ah said

"One of the students tells me what happened." The teacher said. Min-ah looks at Baro, Baro just smile

"Ma'am can we introduce our self so Min has an will know us" Said by one of their classmate

“Nice idea” Teacher said.

The students introduce their self one by one the last person that will introduce himself is Baro. Everyone listen when Baro turn they want to know how he introduce himself.

Baro stand everyone in the class hold their breath. “Baro imnida.” He said and sit down. The whole class drops their jaws. How could Baro become speechless with Min

“Baro is the top in the class.” One of the student said Min look to Baro “He is you----”

“Aigooo don’t need to tell that to her she don’t care anyway” Baro said and look at Min

“Good guess” Min said an roll her eyes to Baro

“Classmate we already know that Min is currently loss her memory can we please help her to remember everything little by little. Don’t make her shock because we want her to remember everything it won’t help” Min-ah said.

 

After class Min dont want to take break she just stay in the classroom and lay her head in the table. "I dont undestand the lesson" Her mind speak.

"Min any problem?" Min-ah ask.

"I dont understand any of the lesson" Min said and look at the book. "Stupid book." she said and throw the book.

"How about go in physics tutorial." Min-ah suggested.

"I’ll think of it first." Min said and walk away.

 

At night Min is still focusing study in physics when her dad knock the door. “Come in” Min said.

“Wow you really hard working.” Min said.

“I promise to umma before I lost my consciousness that I will study hard for her.”

“I love your mom so much but she left us a year ago.” Her dad say.

“You love umma” She said and smirk. “Really, I still remember that umma is crying always because of you.” Min said “The day of our car accident the day that you kill my umma, you slap her I saw it with my two eyes.” She said.

“You don’t understand.” Her dad say.

“Then explain let me hear your explanation.” Min said. “You almost kill me and you kill my umma if you love her you should stop her when she start the engine of the car.” Min said and start to shed her tears “everytime I saw you. I always hated you because of what happened” She said.

“Min you are too young that’s why you cant understand.” Her dad said. “What do you want me to do so you can forgive me?”

“Let me stay in apartment I don’t wanna live with a killer” She said and walk away.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------