Memory Loss

Just Two of Us

Min wake the next morning. Her father, Baro together and the doctor is inside the room.

"W-where am I?" Min asks

"You are in the hospital sweetie." Her father said. Min look around and she saw Baro smiling to him.

"What he's doing here?" Min pointed to Baro "Where is Min-ah? She's suppose to be here." Min said every one look to each other.

"Doctor what happened to her?" Her father ask the doctor.

"Where is my umma?" She asks again. Everyone is quite and afraid to answer. "She still in the car I saw her full of blood.." she said and start to cry, "appa save umma she is in the car, our car is crossing the street but the big truck hit us" She said again and started to be violent. "Umma is there I will help her if you will just stand there.." she said will crying and push her self to stand up.

Her father hug her tight "Your umma is past away" His dad said and the doctor inject her drug so she can be calm.

"My umma is still.. a-alive" she said and loss of consciousness.

 

 

"My daughter loss her memory" her dad said

"Anterograde amnesia is a loss of the ability to create new memories after the event that caused the amnesia, leading to a partial or complete inability to recall the recent past, while long-term memories from before the event remain intact. This is in contrast to retrograde amnesia, where memories created prior to the event are lost." The doctor explain

"Doctor so that's the reason why she forgot me, we become good friend after her accident" Baro said and look at Min

"This is temporary, you have to help her to recall all the memory the she loss." doctor said. "Okay I have to go already" The doctor said.

 

When Baro got in school he immediately look for Min-ah to tell what happened to Min. They are talking insde of the club of Min-ah

"Jinjja?" Min-ah was so shock "So she forgot what happened to us?" Min-ah ask again

"Yup, she only remeber the accident with her mother, if that's the case she dont remember me."

"She remember you as an enemy." Min-ah said Baro looks down and sad. "What should we do now?"  Min-ah asks him "I forgot how should I treat her before"

"Min-ah she was looking for you" Baro said and look at Min-ah again "Help us" He said with a sad face.

"If I help you at the end she will mad at me and you two will be together." Min-ah said. Baro look down "But i'll help you even if after this she will mad at me I want Min back to normal." Min-ah said and smile. Baro hug her tight because of happiness.

"Excuse me" someone interrup them.

"Oh... Baro he is Myungsoo a new recruit in the club he is a tansferee" Min-ah said and smile to Myungsoo.

"Baro nice to meet you, and finaly i meet you are are famous in the club." Myungsoo said and give him a hand.

"Nice to meet you too, but famous im not" Baro said and smile "I have to go already. Min-ah see you later" Baro said and wave hands to them.

 


 

 

-FLASHBACK-

Min and Min-ah are friends and Min hated Baro who is their clasmate and a good standing student, but after the accident of Min, Min-ah and Baro become a good friends. Min start to hate Min-ah when she accept the love of Baro. Min was so jealous because the attention of Min-ah is always at Baro. "If you are giving a chance to choose between Me and Baro who will you choose?" Min ask. Min-ah she choose Baro. Min started to be alone.

After that Min is a trouble maker because she is mad to all the people around her. One day Min-ah and Baro's parent know about their relationship and they forbid on it.
They bring Min-ah in the other country. Min is so trouble maker and one day their classmate make a plan to revenge on Min. Instead of joining their classmate Baro help Min when she was corner by their classmate.

"I will stop your plan" Baro said and hold Min's hand and run away. Min was so tired of running and she fell on the ground

"Leave me here they want me to die then let me die" Min said

"Stop that im doing this because you are friend of Min-ah" He said. and hold Min's hand again.

"She's not my friend" Min said and stand-up with her own.

"You have a wound can you walk?" Baro ask her but Min didn't answer and continue to walk. "I'll carry you" Baro said and they hide in the swimming pool area in the campus.

"You shouldn't help me." Min said and accidentally push Baro in the swimming pool.

"I I... c-ant swiiiimmm." Baro said and asking for help.

Min ring the alarm and immidiately run and jumps on the pool. She try to help Baro but she can't Baro was heavy. The teacher that assign there jump and help them.

 

After the incident the father of Min get a body guard and she become a good friend of Baro. Min enrolled in exclusive school, Baro cant afford the tuition so Min ask for a help to his father and start then his father put a scholorship program and the first student who got it was Baro. After a year Min-ah back to Korea they are in Senior High School. Min dont want to talk with Min-ah, Min-ah is avoiding Min because she know that Min hated her for choosing Baro.

 

During the class Min-ah is sharing about the most regretful that she experience and she share to the whole class the experience between Min and Baro even though Min-ah dont say any names the whole class have an idea who is the person that Min-ah talking about. "I know i become bad to my best friend because of choosing that guy, If i ask her now who she will choose me or that guy, I know she will choose that guy because I know and I feel their closeness and when we still friend is different" Min-ah said and look down "The regretful experience is when i choose that guy over my friend she hated me now like a monster. Now we dont know each other because of choosing a wrong path" Min-ah said Min look down "But I just want to know if I have a chance to ask, i want to ask that guy who should he choose between me and that girl" Min stand up and go outside "I dont know who will he choose." Min-ah said at that momment Baro has to choose between Min and Min-ah. Baro stand up and look at Min-ah he slowly shake his head. and follow Min. Min-ah don't say any word because she already know the answer.

"But its okay for me since its only puppy love" We are too young before" Min ash said and take her seat

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------