Maybe?

A bit of Both

FLASHBACK

 

“Ok. One more outfit and you are done.” Vogue's head photographer, Hyun Yul Joon said.

 

As Seunghyun went to change into his navy blue Issey Miyake suit. He went back to the set and was ready to have the last set of photos.

 

“Wait a sec.” Yul Joon said as he turned his back to talk to this girl.

She was wearing a white blouse, red Herve Leger skirt and Miu Miu pumps.

 

“Soojin.”. He remembers her. She was the one who instructed Hee Min noona, their stylist on the suits he was going to wear.

 

He was looking through the mirror so he could..observe her.

 

She frequently smiled. She also put her hands to her waist most of the time.

 

Soojin then apologized in distrubing the shoot. Vogue's editor and chief Byung Lei Rin was talking to her when the shoot ended. Seunghyun didnt have the opportunity to get her number. He thought he was nuts for wanting to get her number.

 

But then again maybe he will.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

His chance was at Vogue's Annual Icon Ball. Ofcourse Vogue invited him together with the other BigBang members.

 

Everybody was glammed up. Suits and gowns everywhere. The Marriot Hotel was turned into a palace with all the chandeliers and tall vases and candles. He sat together with the boys and Se7en and 2NE1 members.

 

And yet again she caught his attention. She was wearing a black and neon pink Phillip Lim gown. Her hair was in a bun.

 

“Who are you looking at hyung?” Daesung .

“No one.”

“Well there are a lot of pretty ladies here.”

“Lucky for me I can pick one while your commited can die in vain.”

“My girlfriend is much better than all of them. Besides im the lucky one because I HAVE ONE PERSON WHO LOVES ME. No mess, no headache.”

Seunghyun laughed at him.

 

The dinner started and the program in between. He scanned the room looking for her. But he couldnt spot her.

Seungri then stood up to go the bathroom. But with his clumsiness he bumped into someone.

 

“Oh. Sorry.”

“Its ok.” It was her.

 

She then walked ahead. Seungri then turned to his table and whispered, “She's cute.” Their table laughed and almost all of them shook their heads.

 

At the latter part of the party, people stood up to dance at the dance floor. Seunghyun together with CL and Jiyong stayed at back of the crowd who were watching people dancing. They were laughing at their friends.

 

Seunghyun drank his champagne as he looked around the dance floor looking for her. He turned to look at the pool of tables. He spotted her. She was sitting alone at the table holding her phone. She was texting someone.

 

She then put her phone on the table and drank her champagne. Her eyes shifted to where Seunghyun was standing.

 

Her eyes met his.

Both them could feel the tension, the attraction.

 

Soojin was the first one to turn way from the gaze. She was embarrased. He was too. She stood up and went to the crowd. She was then engulfed by the crowd with her friends and co-workers pulling her in. She danced, she sang with the music, pretended to rap.

 

He was again....observing her.

 

He noticed a lot of guys went to her, whispered into her ear making her laugh. He was slightly pissed, and envious. He couldnt do that. He was that type of a guy. It was no surprise that Seungri approached her as well. She was nice enough to laugh with him. Well probably she was laughing at him.

 

With the whole hour of partying he didnt let her out of his sight.

 

The night ended and everyone one by one left. Ofcourse the Vogue crew was the last one to leave. Seunghyun and the boys were given complimentary stay at the Marriot by the magazine since they were one of the guest of honors.

 

They thanked Lei Rin before they left for their room. Seunghyun turned his back to take one last glance at her. But she had her back turned and he couldnt see her face, nor her eyes, or her cute nose, nor her thin lips.

 

He was captivated.

 

He definetely thinks what he was thinking was stupid and leads to nothing.

 

He first went up to the mezzanine floor of the hotel with Jiyong and the others to smoke. He stayed behind for a while for he went to call his sister.

 

As he was going to enter the elevator and then there she was. She let down her hair.

 

He stared at her for a couple of seconds and realized he was. He chuckled at his actions and felt embarrased.

She noticed it too and smiled at him.

 

He was about to press 14 but the elevator button was already lit up.

He glanced at the elevator door since he can see her reflection on it. She was staring at the ground and leaning at the wall of the elevator.

 

*Ting 14th floor*

 

He held the door for her. She gave a little bow to thank him. She walked towards the right hallway while he turned to walk the left hallway.

He couldnt take it anymore. He needed to say something to her.

 

“Soojin.” he called out.

 

She looked back and smiled at him.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Will I see you again?”

 

what a stupid question he thought.

 

But she replied.

 

“Maybe.”